played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
dumpster meets fire [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 7:37:26 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]The dark Whimsicott had commandeered a pair of Poffins to scarf down, sitting atop the table as she enjoyed her treasures. Annie knew better than to ask where she’d found them, for the answer was almost certainly ‘from another table, while its owners weren’t looking’. She had more important things to do, like pretend they were there for more than free food. The pair stayed at their table, while their next ‘date’ arrived. Which one of Hoenn’s wonderful trainers would she me-

“I want a redraw.” Annie had long since mastered the art of quick face changes, as demonstrated by a swift switch from joyous to deadpan. She used to like the woman that approached, and not just because she looked like an older version of herself. Too much had changed that night in Slateport – her view of the lady included. She couldn’t even bake, for goodness’ sake.

[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.acontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ateam]width:380px;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;margin-left:-360px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ateam:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.athread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.athread b]font-weight:bold;color:#cb4335;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.anotes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ateam2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
dumpster meets fire [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 14:29:43 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

With two dates under her belt and a glass and a half of wine, Stormy's feeling pretty cool, calm and collected. The fuzziness of a light buzz helps add vigor to the atmosphere of music, but she remains fully functional and alert - just comfortable.[break][break]

Her senses are suddenly slammed, however, with uncomfortable aggression when she catches the words of her next date. Stormy glances over her shoulder, as if trying to find who this girl could possibly be talking to, but sees no one except herself.[break][break]

She finishes her glass of wine with one final, stress-induced swig, before setting it down. Her golden-furred Growlithe presses himself against her ankle, picking up on the agitation between the two ladies all of a sudden.[break][break]

"Excuse me?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
dumpster meets fire [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 17:38:52 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]There was a twitch in her eye; the sting of being forgotten betraying her, if only for a second. Clasped hands rested atop the table, and she mulled over how best to jog the woman’s mind. “You don’t remember Slateport? New Year’s? We all ran around, almost dying a bunch to save the city. Then your friend jumped my Pokemon over a shoe, and you blamed me for, I don’t know. Talking back? It wasn’t very clear. Partly because I try not to think about it. Probably because it didn’t make much sense.” The whole night had been a whirlwind, even without the fights breaking out right after. Nobody could be blamed for avoiding dwelling on its events.

“But that’s alright, because I’ve just decided to forgive you. Conditionally.” She raised a brow, waiting to see if her terms would be entertained. Trixie was entirely oblivious to their talk, still gorging herself on stolen snacks.

[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.acontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ateam]width:380px;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;margin-left:-360px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.athread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ateam2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
dumpster meets fire [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 2:53:21 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Stormy definitely hadn't forgotten the girl, her expression of disbelief or confusion had been because she had no idea what the cause was for the hostility. Was she seriously still bent up about what had happened after the Slateport raid? Talk about childish.[break][break]

"Of course I remember Slateport. That's sort of what this whole event is for - to help people relax and have a good time."[break][break]

The woman crosses her arms and tilts her head as she gazes down at the teenager sitting at the table. Stormy had no interest in taking a seat across from her, especially not with the sour attitude she was receiving.[break][break]

"He didn't jump you - it was the heat of the moment and he was upset. Wouldn't you be upset if some stranger is looting the battlefield and picking through your best friend's things? I sure would."[break][break]

The woman sighs, rubbing her temple to alleviate the oncoming migraine from having to endure such a pointless conversation. She'd come here to relax, not be interrogated and threatened by some kid.[break][break]

"I'm not interested in your forgiveness because there's nothing to forgive."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
dumpster meets fire [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 7:49:24 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]She furrowed her brow. The makings of a frown showed themselves, more confused than upset or annoyed. “The excuses don’t really change that he still started a fight over it, you know. Just because you think he had a good reason doesn’t mean he doesn’t do it. Even I know that. If anything, it sounds a lot like you know he messed up, but you can’t bring yourself to say it out loud.” A stray finger scratched at the side of her face. “That’s alright, though. I already said that I forgive you – conditionally -, and going back on my word isn’t the Annie Mei Way.”

Annie gestured for the woman to wait; no need for her to get too excited, after all. “Con-dish-eon-allie. I’ve got a challenge for you. Internet says you’re one of the E4 now, right? So I’ve got to beat your guys sometime soon. How about it?” A smirk showed itself – as small as it was, she seemed to think that it’d have reason to grow very soon.

[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
dumpster meets fire [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 13:16:30 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Exasperated, Stormy's cool composure starts to fizzle out of place. She's tipsy, she's tired, and she did not sign up to explain a situation to a fifteen year old.[break][break]

"I'm not giving you excuses. If you hadn't acted high and mighty and like you were owed that stupid fuckin' shoe, there wouldn't have been a fight at all!"[break][break]

One hand runs violently through her silky hair, getting snagged along the way in her frustration and a stray knot. Pain lances her face at the sharp tug and she removes her hand promptly.[break][break]

"You wanna know what's messed up, kid? Thinking the end of the world was the fact someone got upset with you over a damn shoe, and not the fact that hundreds of people died that night and you're still stuck on a rock about something so blindingly unimportant."[break][break]

When Annie goes ahead to bring up the fact she's with the elite four, the woman waves away her suggestion. She was absolutely not in the mood to be making deals with people who piss her off.[break][break]

"Improve your attitude problem - and your priorities. Then come find me."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
dumpster meets fire [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 14:04:12 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]Not quite the words she’d hoped to hear. That slight frown made itself at home again. The issue seemed to be closer to the woman’s heart than she’d realised, so she let her speak her piece. To think Annie had thought she’d forgotten.

Silence followed her speech, if only for a second. “Er… You’re the one getting worked up over it. You’re like a Pokemon right now, hurting yourself in confusion. I read that you’re supposed to take deep breaths at times like these. Come on, with me!” Annie made a show of deeply inhaling; Trixie immediately dropped a half-eaten poffin to imitate her trainer. They got all of three breaths in until the act tired the trainer – and the bell rang to change up the game.

“You’ll keep it up in your own time, right? Take some time to get your head all clear. I gotta beat you, but I wouldn’t want to do it when you’re seeing red over something else! At least, not without trying to chill you out.” The finger tapped against her cheek, and her eyes briefly widened in realization. “Which I just did, so… Next week, right? Or this week, if it's better for you. I don’t have a phone, so I’ll hit up those League guys to get in touch. Make sure you rest up before our big fight!”

[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
dumpster meets fire [sd]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2020 14:38:25 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Stormy sucks in a breath, forcefully biting her tongue to keep herself from reaching across the table to commit murder.[break][break]

Comparing her to a Pokemon suffering from confusion? Who was this kid?[break][break]

Annie begins to take deep breaths and Stormy merely stares at her in disbelief and exasperation. This was the reason she was never having kids.[break][break]

The Growlithe at her feet flattens his ears at the negative energy he can feel coming off of his trainer, and he whines in an attempt to distract her.[break][break]

Stormy's focus is corrupted by the pitiful sound and she breaks concentration to gaze down on the fluffy puppy. [break][break]

"My head is clear, don't worry. I'm more worried about your ego. Entitlement is dangerous, my dear."[break][break]

She shakes her head dismissively at the girls attempt to, once again, convince her to battle. She laughs aloud as the bell chimes and the next round begins.[break][break]

With a soft whistle, she reattaches her attention to the puppy Pokemon as they head towards an exit.[break][break]

"C'mon, baby, have you gotta pee or something? Let's go, let's go!"[break][break]

She offers the young Pokemon an excited tone, to which he begins to bounce around her ankles excitedly before settling as they make it outside for a quick break.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay