Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
APPEARANCES
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2020 19:51:31 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

Kaida said nothing more, trusting her Pokemon to prove its own strength. She always wanted to help in all things, but help was useless if the Pokemon couldn't help itself. She shuddered to imagine what would happen if she got taken out and her pack didn't know how to continue the fight. [break][break]

Speaking of fights, this one rages on. It also seemed to be reaching its end. Without any place to run, nor the ability to counter, Freya did what was necessary and expected. She attacked. A red glow gleamed from her throat moments before a Flamethrower blew from her maw...and she was hit. [break][break]

The lizard hit the floor once more, and couldn't get back up, her fight was over. Just a single attack, and one she hoped Kaida saw as counting. [break][break]

"Fast one, yours, isn't it?" She commented admirably, already moving to return her Pokemon. Not wanting to waste more time, Kaida nodded deeply, "This was good training for mine. Thank you." A win and a lose, good for both to keep their own pride and image, wasn't it?

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Freya uses Flamethrower, giving up on dodging! Will faint afterwards. Referenced "red".

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,695 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
APPEARANCES
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 8:24:12 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] The Raichu immediately leads into a THUNDER SHOCK the moment the WILD CHARGE lands. The FLAMETHROWER that comes afterwards is an afterthought and baths the Pokemon in burns and singed marks. Fortunately, it remains conscious, hearty enough to remain on the battlefield.

"Electric types tend to be." Fernando returns his Raichu as well. "It was a good battle. You did well in the first round. I suppose I'm lucky Raichu proves to be a bit sturdy for our second round."

He smiles at her, seeing another aspiring trainer, and offers her a hand. "Feel free to stop by and make an appointment at the Silph Gym. I'm sure you'll be able to test your skills even more in an official Gym match."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
APPEARANCES
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 18:28:08 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

Luck had no place in a battle, but Kaida supposed that this Fernando likely also had the same dilemma of needing to pick words correctly. Nonetheless, the effect got across. The Rauchu had enough toughness to endure even a powerful attack, which it how it won. She had to make sure Freya trained more, perhaps she did better in open space battles, rather than a cage. [break][break]

Kaida took the handshake, mind already whirling through what had been said. She already had it in mind to prove her strength when necessary, and as such, be selected for more difficult tasks. It was a natural way to raise her status in this complicated pecking order that was society. "I'd be glad to." It was the truth, like always, "I will see you later, sir."

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Finish here?

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]