Heart's Target [mission/open]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2020 20:20:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Finding my place

■ She is in over her head XD

in the world

Jason was carefully watching and providing tips to Selena so she could have a perfect stance. He smiled good naturedly as she seemed eager to spar. "This is in fact a very decent stand, but can you move?" He asked her meaningfully and turned to a face off. He waited for a brief moment for her to try so before adding. "It is okay if you can't stay that low. It takes considerable leg training to maintain the stance."[break][break]

Meanwhile Nocta and Cerberus had been lounging at the sidelines along with Selena's pokemon, watching their trainers practising. "One last thing before we spar. Don't hold your weapon too tight. It will tire you out a lot faster than if you only tighten your grip the moment before the parry, like so..." He moved his hand from a relaxed, supinated position inwards towards his left side slowly, swordgrip visibly relaxed before it explosively snapped tight the last few centimeters before his sword pomell had aligned with his left shoulder.[break][break]

"Now what you saw me do, is the easiest blocking method there is. The next thing most people do is to follow with a forward thrust. So if you come at me with a forward thrust..." He explained and motioned for her to slowly thrust forward as he parried her at the same speed. "Then I can easily move the tip of your blade out of the way and counterattack while you are exposed." He finished his move with a forward thrust that stopped short of her chest in a controlled manner.[break][break]

Getting back up and into a more casual ready stance he tilted his head slightly at her. "Of course there is the 'easier' way of your typical movie duels where you have a certain number of different slashes and all the other person has to do is evade or block your blade." He went through a relatively fast circle of the the different slashes with precise wrist flicks. "Which style would you rather spar with?" He offered her the choice as the crowd cheered from the nearby tents.

deltra of gangnam style
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON May 14, 2020 5:52:08 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
Selena tilted her head, eyes narrowing as she let Jason’s words pass through her ear to another—it was obvious she was not digesting anything that he said. But she was smiling, seeing how passionate he was with his hobby. If he loved archery the way he loved swordplay, there was no way he could not be better than her at it. “Yeah... I think I’ll go back to bow and arrows.”

Selena joked.

Their surrounding was filled with noises, most of them were from audiences of the other tents. There were dozens of people inside the area who at least looked like they would not bother the pair. The Kalosian tried the stance Jason suggested, and then motioned her wrist as the swordsman did. She could get a hang of it, but it would surely take her weeks to master.

“How about we continue this next time? There’s always a ren-fâire, you know.”
@day
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 14, 2020 23:11:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy,[break]one free move of choice for one pokemon (redeem in site shop).
[break]