Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Peacetime (Closed)
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2020 21:11:01 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

In the weeks following the incident in the Slateport Market, Duvet Ranch had been operating at full tilt. Wounded humans and Pokemon had been brought to the Ranch in order to receive treatment from the injuries they took at the hands of the Ultra Beasts that appeared at the market. Among the patients was Thomas' faithful Hydreigon, Kalameet. The dark dragon was among the many to be drenched in the acids of the tentacled Ultra Beast.

Thankfully, a couple of weeks of treatment was all it took. People and Pokemon were finally able to exit the Ranch, and continue on with their lives. Kalameet proudly zipped through the skies above the Ranch once again, happy to finally be back in action. Kiryu raced his friend, as a way to celebrate his full recovery from the Ultra Beast attack. Below them, Thomas' other Pokemon were running various obstacle courses, if not sparring with one another. One could see that they were acting without orders, the more senior of his Pokemon guiding the younger, less experienced members of the family along.

Meanwhile, the team of healers, who had worked diligently to make sure the victims made a full recovery, or as close to it as possible, were finally able to relax. The little ones were frolicking and cuddling with the other Pokemon on the Ranch. A couple of them would find themselves cuddling up to a familiar figure. A certain Ranger who had been assisting Thomas in the last couple of weeks had come over as a visitor this time, bringing with her an egg.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Peacetime (Closed)
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2020 3:46:48 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

Kaida not very sure why she feels so tired in a time of relaxation, feeling more like she should be staring down at her feet than anything else. She only kept her head because she had to keep a firm grip on her egg, and because she couldn't make herself worry the Audino crowded around her...though she was completely certain that they saw right through her dull smile, slight circles under her eyes. [break][break]

Really, she was here for her Pokemon. They liked the grassy area, the sweet Pokemon that accompanied them everywhere, it was like a paradise. Even now, Ormr and Hema slithered together, hissing a Pokemon conversation to a nearby Audino. Munin still tried to stay as far away as she safely could, but Kaida didn't miss that the ground croc allowed the Audino near. Speaking of Audino, they were everywhere.. It brought a moment of humor to Kaida, a love for Audino was pretty evident, obviously. [break][break]

A long, long sigh escaped Kaida as she slumped slightly. Try as she might, she could only think of what to do more and to satisfy such an ambition, she leaned down to one of the Audino, "Sweet one? Can you check how the egg is doing? I'm worried." Worried about more than an egg, but at least this laid some of that jumpy energy at bay.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Kaida arrives, has the egg to hatch this thread!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Peacetime (Closed)
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2020 23:41:56 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The Audino near the two serpents enjoyed the conversation they were having with them. Despite their appearances, the Audino weren't afraid of them in the slightest. The sweet sounds of their cries would fill the air in response to the hissing of the snakes. The Audino near the Krookodile gave the ground-type her personal space, only getting closer if she would allow it to do so. Otherwise, aside from the two Audino cuddling the Ranger, most were just playing with the others.

The Audino could sense that she was tired, and needed her rest. Which is why they took it easy, to allow her to be relaxed. If they needed to, they would help her take care of the egg in her care. As she prompted, Bunni, the Audino she addressed, nodded, and placed a feeler on the egg. She could hear the sounds coming from inside the egg. After a moment, she cheerfully cried out to the woman that the egg was going to hatch soon.

tags:

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Peacetime (Closed)
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2020 21:00:51 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Kaida knew well enough that her egg was healthy, but it did relieve her some to have confirmation from Pokemon themselves. Still, it didn't solve a core issue for herself, mostly that she still had the frantic energy. Respect dictated she answer with a "Thank you.", however. [break][break]

Munin blinked curiously at the Audino, unused to the concept of healing Pokemon, who were friendly by nature. Equally unused to not having to fight, she grumbled confusingly, eyes noticeably zooming in on the other Pokemon. For Pokemon that helped capture her, they were easily interacting with the healing Pokemon, and Kaida hadn't made her battle so far. How odd. [break][break]

Doing something was the only logical move and, even though this was supposed to be rest, it seemed Kaida couldn't get away from business and fighting. "This is a gym...right?" She asked, adjusting the egg so that it lay comfortably in her arms with no effort, "Have there been anything recently, with Mr. Benoit?" Perhaps she was too desperate to have something to see, to do, but she didn't very much care. Just something to spend her energy on, to be more tired doing something.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Talking! Egg post #2.

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Peacetime (Closed)
POSTED ON Sept 19, 2020 1:19:44 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As the Audino near the Krookodile studied the creature, who seemed to be out of her element, one of them giggled. He would then approach the Krookodile, offering the Dark-type a treat, as a peace offering. He was hoping to get her to ease up, to just let loose and have some fun with the others. After all, everyone else was having fun.

Bunni would respond with gestures that could be interpreted as "nothing out of the ordinary." Aside from the weeks they spent healing victims of the Ultra Beast attack, Duvet Ranch was operating business as usual.

As Thomas came by, a couple of Audino would run up to the large man, arms outstretched for a hug. Thomas would kneel down, hugging them with an arm each, as they happily embraced the cyclops. Despite his intimidating appearance, and reputation, it was clear that the Audino loved him dearly, and he loved them just as much.

"Ms. Adachi, good to see you again.", Thomas told her in greeting. "Can I get you anything to drink?", he'd offer.

tags:
notes: I am so sorry

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Peacetime (Closed)
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2020 17:03:15 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Kaida watched Munin out of the corner of her eyes, hoping that the Krookodile would find it in her to relax, even just a little. A brief spark of happiness gathered in her chest as she took the treat, examining it for far too long, but she took it. [break][break]

It was a charming scene, the affectionate Audino and the eyepatched man. She expected no less, the man definitely loved his Pokemon, a singular feature that boosted her own respect instantly. [break][break]

She adjusted her egg carefully, bowing briefly to the man as she responded, "A drink would be good." Food was always good, "My Pokemo seemed to like it here so," She looked over the Pokemon, fondness permeating her gaze before dropping back into shadow, no point lying about her own purpose here, "I just wanted to see if there was anything else I could do to help."

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Talking! Egg post #3.

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Peacetime (Closed)
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2020 3:29:14 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"What would you like to drink? I have water, milk, coffee, tea, liquor.", Thomas would inquire. Though it was unlikely she'd ask for liquor, Thomas felt it never hurt to offer. Especially since he never found a 'bad' time to go drinking, even if it was in 'moderation.'

One Audino would walk up to the Krookodile, offering her a crown of flowers for her head. Petunia, the little artist of the group, would often make accessories for the guests at Duvet Ranch. Soon, she'd offer Kaida's other Pokemon an accessory to wear, and Kaida herself a bracelet of flowers she made for her.

"We're fine, for the moment.", he would tell Kaida. "After everything settled down, and people left to go on with their lives, things have gone back to normal on the Ranch. So please, relax. I think you deserve a break, after all you've done lately.", he'd tell Kaida sincerely.

tags:
notes: Just chatting at this point

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Peacetime (Closed)
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2020 20:00:12 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Everything in her told her to reject those words, to find something to do regardless...but watching Munin, delicately taking the flower crown and putting it on, Kaida struggled to relax herself. "I'd like some water." She admitted, an easy drink and she didn't want to impose too much. [break][break]

"Will this type of thing happen everytime?" She intended to drop the subject, to even just pretend to relax, but she wanted the question answered. Just to know what she should prepare for after every incident of this kind.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Talking! Egg post #4.

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Peacetime (Closed)
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2020 15:08:24 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

He could see it in the woman. The inability to switch off, the constant need to find something to do. It reminded him of his old self. After making it into the International Police, Thomas quickly slipped into workaholic ways. Soon, his personal relationships completely eroded. He had stopped contacting his family. He neglected his relationship with his then girlfriend, setting the groundwork for their break up. He had taken less and less time for himself. It was only after his forced resignation that he truly saw what he had become, and just how hard it was to readjust.

As she requested water, one of the Audino rushed over towards a cooler. Thomas smiled as the little one pulled out an icy cold bottle of water from inside, and rushed back to give it to the Ranger. "Thank you, Bunni.", he told the Audino, gently petting her head, after she had delivered the water to their guest. The Audino let out a cheerful cry as she took in the tall man's affection.

"To be realistic, I'd say so.", he told her solemnly. "With all of the insanity going on in Hoenn these days, between the aftermath of Rocket's attempt on the Region, to the invasion of these Ultra Beasts, I feel like Duvet Ranch is going to become necessary for healing Hoenn.", he would continue. "But for the time being, while we have a fleeting moment of peace, we should take advantage of whatever respite we can get. If we don't take care of ourselves, then who's going to take care of the others in their time of need?", he'd ask the woman rhetorically.

tags:

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Peacetime (Closed)
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2020 17:13:51 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

All the Pokemon milling around, and Kaida couldn't find it in herself to do any more than thank the Audino that came to deliver water...she was sorry, but she couldn't remember their names right now.

So this was going to happen again then? Kaida very nearly felt her muscles tighten up and stop relaxing entirely, it was only a miracle that she brought Munin, a show of peace among her scars. The Krookodile crooned happily, an openly happy Pokemon that barely belonged in this ranch. "Nobody will take care of them." She answered, not entirely getting the rhetorical nature of the question, but understanding the point. She puffed out a long breath, "I'll try to be ok, I don't want to be tired when I'm needed." She forced a small curve of her lips, looking upon her own Pokemon and Thomas's with a spark of happiness. Just for a moment, to rest.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Talking! Egg post #5.

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Peacetime (Closed)
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2020 2:11:23 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas took in the sight of the Krookodile, he couldn't help but give a warm smile. The fact that his Audinos were making friends, especially little Petunia, made him happy. He wanted to pick her up, to give her a big hug. But for now, that would have to wait, as he didn't want to take her away from her new friends, not while she could spend some time with them.

"If there's anything you need, let me know.", he would offer to her.

Thomas, looking down at Bunni, giving her a smile. He would go over to take a seat near the Audino, and gently pull her into a hug. The Audino smiled, and let out a cheerful cry as she hugged her trainer back, gently pressing her head up against him as she snuggled in close with the trainer. It was clear that the two of them were very close, given that she was the first Pokemon he befriended in Hoenn.

"You're so cute, Bunni.", he would coo at the soft, pink furred creature. In turn, the Audino began to softly rub her cheek against him affectionately. He didn't care what Kaida had to say about it, he loved the Audino, and had no shame in expressing it.

tags:

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Peacetime (Closed)
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2020 19:17:07 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

There was a certain charm in someone who loved their Pokemon so openly, Kaida thought. She didn't smile, not even her small "curving" smile, but her eyes sparkled with a thoroughly charmed light. [break][break]

She didn't hesitate, spreading her arms towards one of the Audino. The gesture was slow, ready to retreat if rejected, but there was no need to worry. One of the Audino (she was still learning their names) leapt forward happily, and Kaida let out a chuckle under her breath. Perhaps unsurprisingly, she loved Pokemon too and, if it were like this, maybe she could rest for real. [break][break]

"I'll try to remember all of your names next time." She promised, she could only hope Bunni and the others would ne happy to see her and her team.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Talking!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Peacetime (Closed)
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2020 1:27:35 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Kaida's arms would just so happen to approach Pulse. This particular Audino was fluffier than the norm, having longer, puffier fur, thus making the creature something of a furball. Upon seeing her extend her arms, there was zero hesitation in his acceptance of the gesture. The Audino would practically leap into her arms, wrapping his small, stubby arms around her in a hug of his own. He would let out a happy cry as he hugged her.

Thomas, upon seeing this, smiled. "Couldn't resist, could you Pulse?", he asked the Audino playfully. Pulse, hearing this, giggled, and continued to shower their guest in affection. In turn, Thomas continued to cuddle Bunni, who rubbed her head against him gently. It went without saying that the next time she would come over, they'd be more than happy to see her. All Thomas could hope was that she didn't mind an entire crowd of them greeting her and going in for hugs.

tags:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Peacetime (Closed)
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2020 5:50:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A SIZZLIPEDE HATCHES!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLAME BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE LASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LUNGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH LIFE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCORCHING SANDS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS!