Stormy Silph
new game + [open]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2020 19:46:08 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Stormy watches as the fire dies down and the dummy's fabric body returns to normal. The same goofy smile displays on the Pokemon's face, and she turns back to her party. She's smiling.[break][break]

Kazimir responds to Woodelf's suggestion that, with a warrior-class player, their team would be set. She ponders the thought, but then looks at the immense size of their current brawler.[break][break]

"I think I have to agree, a healer would be more ideal I think. A warrior wouldn't be terrible - more damage and less focus on you and I would be good, too."[break][break]

However, she is not prepared for the affectionate tone and compliment given to her by Kaz, to which she blushes a very deep red and hiccups on what to say.[break][break]

So instead, she chuckles nervously and glances away from him, but it doesn't protect her embarrassment. The mage's face grows redder when he claps her on the back and ruffles her hair. He tugs on one of her horns and she gasps, ducking out of his grasp.[break][break]

"N-no, no I don't think so."[break][break]

She says this in response to his question about knowing a healer.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
new game + [open]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2020 22:11:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tg4mBG"]
[attr="class","tg4mHead"]NEW GAME NEW LIFE.
[attr="class","tg4mBorder"]
[attr="class","tg4mImg"]

[attr="class","tg4mLine1"]

[attr="class","tg4mBody"]
[attr="class","tg4mText"]
"r-right..." Wren ducks her head against as if scolded. the classic party set up included a healer, but she also didn't know if more than four players could be in a party at once. she tried to balance their strengths with an off-tank, tank, mage and archer. because well, she hadn't seen any healers spawn yet.
[break][break]
she'd shake her head, ducking once more out of range when Tiger Guy ruffles her white hair. she had to admit at some point she didn't have anyone else to play the game with. and the sad fact she had lost contact with old friends during her hiatus as a trainer. "I uh... no" but pride makes her resist telling them. "healers will be in high demand though."
[break][break]
she paused, frowning. "so you guys should get friendly with one soon" once people were all partied up and friended up, they wouldn't want to go with anyone else. meanwhile, she would at least try to find a party of people that needed a ranger. "w-well... I should go soon" she stumbled awkwardly "the tutorial stuff is done, and I doubt you wanna hang out with a boring old run-of-the-mill ranger."
[break][break]
she kept her tone light, her insecurities hidden behind a playful smirk shot their way.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ullaCred"]ULLA

[attr="class","tg4mLine2"]

[newclass=.ullaCred]color:#777;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:trebuchet ms;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mBG]background-color:#fff;border:#eee 1px solid;width:400px;border-top:#eee 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mImg]-webkit-clip-path: polygon(75% 0%, 100% 50%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%, 25% 50%, 0% 0%);clip-path: polygon(75% 0%, 100% 50%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%, 25% 50%, 0% 0%);height:75px;width:75px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mBorder]height:75px;width:85px;background-color:#fff;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(78% 0%, 100% 50%, 78% 100%, 0% 100%, 22% 50%, 0% 0%);clip-path: polygon(78% 0%, 100% 50%, 78% 100%, 0% 100%, 22% 50%, 0% 0%);float:right;margin-right:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mLine1]height:3px;width:100%;background-color:#AB0912;margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mLine2]height:10px;width:100%;background-color:#AB0912;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mHead]height:75px;background-color:#AB0912;color:#fff;line-height:75px;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mBody]text-align:justify;font-size:10px;padding:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mText]border-left:#eee 1px solid;padding-left:20px;padding-right:20px;border-right:#eee 1px solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tg4mBody b]color:#AB0912[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
new game + [open]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 18:47:16 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]

ah so they were both out of luck in knowing someone who could revive their butts should something go horribly wrong. well that was rather unfortunte but something that was totally expected. it would be kind of hard to find someone on day one that would be willing to pair up with anyone but their own friend group unless they were really the sociable type in real life. that didn't always translate well into video games though.
[break][break]
"ah i'm sure we'll be fine then. just need to find a fourth member and we can keep throwing our bodies at it till the enemy dies." or they would be find but then wood elf said that she would probably let them be to their own devices. did she really not wanna play with them? was it something kaz said? "oh well...here take our contact info at least. we can keep in touch if we need a ranger." with one quick dive into the menu he send her his own contact info and profile card so she could at least reach him. "if ya need someone to punch something to death then i'm your guy!"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: let's go newbies!

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
new game + [open]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 18:54:57 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Stormy catches the other woman's duck of the head, and she tilts her head quizzically before reaching out to pat her on the shoulder.[break][break]

"Hey, don't feel bad. We didn't disagree with you. In fact, you're probably on the right track to get a warrior. At least then we'll have something for our fourth member. Healers will definitely be in high demand, as you said."[break][break]

She glances over her shoulder at the rest of the gathering of players. They ranged in all sizes shapes and colours, and she was blown away by the vast diversity and the level of creativity. That, and how absolutely stunning the graphics looked no matter how many people were here.[break][break]

The mages attention is quickly swept back to her group, however, when the ranger makes her discomfort evident. She's trying to excuse herself and avoid following them which mildly insults Stormy. [break][break]

"Well, if you'd rather group up with a different team, go for it. No hard feelings."[break][break]

Except, her feelings were indeed hurt. She turns away in order to try and hide her pout, not offering the girl the same courtesy as Kazimir had. What a strange ranger.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
new game + [open]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 20:42:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tg4mBG"]
[attr="class","tg4mImg"]

"ah..."
[break][break]
the guy sent contact information, which she accepted, but she didn't doubt her words came off as dismissive. she'd frown as Weather Girl turned away, having less tact than the tiger to hide one's emotions. "I'm sorry" she bowed her head, realizing she had been rude. "I didn't mean to reject you guys... it's just..." she paused, frowning deeper.
[break][break]
"honestly, I felt like I was holding you back" that was true. the way they looked at each other and acted around each other meant they had a deeper bond than she would with them. scratching at her cheek, she'd add in "and I didn't really expect to be accepted so soon. I don't really know how to act." not with manners anyway.
[break][break]
"I would like to join a party with you... I... really am sorry. I was stupid, obviously" and it was clear she didn't have the most confidence in her own abilities. holding them back? not being accepted? she had a lot to do before her ego was boosted. both in-game and out of the game. "you guys are just cool" more creative, more elegant and confident "yeah. too cool to hang around me, I thought."

[break][break]

[newclass=.ullaCred]color:#777;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:trebuchet ms;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mBG]background-color:#fff;border:#eee 1px solid;width:400px;border-top:#eee 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mImg]-webkit-clip-path: polygon(75% 0%, 100% 50%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%, 25% 50%, 0% 0%);clip-path: polygon(75% 0%, 100% 50%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%, 25% 50%, 0% 0%);height:75px;width:75px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mBorder]height:75px;width:85px;background-color:#fff;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(78% 0%, 100% 50%, 78% 100%, 0% 100%, 22% 50%, 0% 0%);clip-path: polygon(78% 0%, 100% 50%, 78% 100%, 0% 100%, 22% 50%, 0% 0%);float:right;margin-right:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mLine1]height:3px;width:100%;background-color:#AB0912;margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mLine2]height:10px;width:100%;background-color:#AB0912;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mHead]height:75px;background-color:#AB0912;color:#fff;line-height:75px;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mText]border-left:#eee 1px solid;padding-left:20px;padding-right:20px;border-right:#eee 1px solid;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
new game + [open]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 22:59:59 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]

kazimir side eyed stormy as she said her piece about the ranger deciding not to really go with them as a party. he had only known stormy for a while but it was sort of easy for him to read when she was upset. he placed a comforting paw on her should as he kept up the small smile he wore on his face. at least one of them should appear friendly and what better than the giant muscular tiger? "ah don't worry about that. i get it. yer shy is all. everyone kinda gets that when they meet new people in some new place to them. "
[break][break]
when she said she did want to party with them kaz pumped his fist into the air and patted stormy on the back. "alright! we're a party now! why don't we head on out and start doing some quests and grinding eh? maybe we'll find a fourth member for us." once again he pulled both other players into a hug. "c'mon we're friends now ain't we?!"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: let's go newbies!

template by kay

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
new game + [open]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 23:49:06 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Stormy continues to pout up until the moment Kazimir's paw settles on her shoulder. He's a comfort, even if she's being unreasonable.[break][break]

And then the other girl apologizes and some part of her wonders if she'd overreacted - clearly she hadn't meant any harm, she was just anxious and insecure. It was time to change that.[break][break]

"Of course we want a ranger! Some of the best classes are rangers. Don't be silly."[break][break]

She sighs as she calls herself stupid, and the mage shakes her head. God, she really sucked at teamwork and communication. Why was she such a hothead?[break][break]

"You're not stupid, you just need to keep your chin up. You're valuable, so act like it."[break][break]

Stormy reaches up with a free hand to squeeze Kazimir's hand still on her shoulder, but it quickly turns into a group hug. Thankfully, the woman's blush is properly concealed by another face full of fur, and she awkwardly pats Kazimir in response.[break][break]

"Yeah, yeah, of course we're all friends. I'm the friendliest."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
new game + [open]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 23:56:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tg4mBG"]
[attr="class","tg4mImg"]

Wren had never known warmth from human beings. this could be an act - people acted different online - but she dared hope it could be more. but if not, she would once again be let down by people. sometimes Pokemon training was easier. being hated and loathed as a Rocket was easier. she was considered shy and anxious, but was she really?
[break][break]
"I - oh" her voice got muffled as she was drawn in, and the elf struggled against the tiger to no avail. be it his class or his passion for hugs, she didn't know. friends, they said. if only they knew she was a Rocket, and she knew them as League. maybe she had a feeling. this can't ever be for certain. one day they'd face each other as enemies.
[break][break]
"y-yeah. let's go beat code up" she offered before being dragged along for the ride. her apology forgotten in the midst of such warmth and companionship. valuable, Weather Girl had stated. if only Wren believed that.

[break][break]