6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
exeggcution [m]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 14:01:37 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the other ranger was paralyzed, leaving out the possibility of him being electric-typed. the bolt beak did not seem to be that effective either, taking out flying-type as his possible typing. the process of elimination only leaves kyle with one choice.

he activates phantom force, although he deactivates the stealth component of the skill quickly. he infuses his next shot with shadows, drawing the string back before firing it off at the other ranger.

if he's sacrificing himself anyways, kyle might as well help him get to spawn faster.

the attack targets the ranger once more, hoping to deal the last hit. he just wants to get this over with so he can come up with an excuse to play the game with his other friends. he should hit his daily quota for fernando after this kill.

attack roll: TqI9X9W4

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
exeggcution [m]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 14:17:56 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","orion"]

"Avery what are you doing?"[break][break]

Orion's voice over the comm is sharp with alarm, forgoing her gamer tag in order to confront her directly as he sees her avatar head back in his direction. She'd had the perfect opening to escape![break][break]

And now, unfortunately, his surprise at her decision to return has given the perfect opening to strike.[break][break]

Already weakened by their earlier attacks and slowed by the paralysis, the phantom force strikes hard and true. There's no moment of panic for Orion as he watches his HP slowly drain away, like Avery was: it's abrupt, the super-effective attack finishing him off and plunging his screen into the darkness of a loading screen.[break][break]

Well. Looks like they were going to have to re-think their approach to this damned quest. Sighing, he pulls up his friends list and shoots a simple DM to : 'Sorry, they caught us both off guard. Meet back @ quest giver?'

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: mission

[attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b]font-weight:bold;color:#84a35f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
exeggcution [m]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 18:00:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Orion's panicked voice comes over the communication system, startling her. But it's too late to turn back around now, she'd made her mistake and she had to stick with it. The impossible power of aaaaaaa's previous attack has forced her to her knees, and her screen begins to blink with even more ferocity as she hits the ground.[break][break]

So it comes as no surprise that, when |||||||||||||||||||||'s comes directly for her, there's no possible escape. Paralysis has stuck her to the ground like a dead weight. But what hurt the most was the disappointment and disbelief she had heard in Orion's voice. She had failed him.[break][break]

The screen goes black as her virtual avatar dies, and she reclines back in her seat back home. She promptly sets her controller down and leaves for some fresh air.[break][break]

When she returns, she sees that Orion had also died and had sent her a private message, asking that they meet back up at the quest giver. With a firm swallow, Avery sends him a message back.[break][break]

'It'll take me a little while, I last saved really far away from Valora. I'm so sorry!'

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
exeggcution [m]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 19:02:24 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Both players fall and a kill confirmation pops up along with their experience and loot. Fernando whistles at the numbers, both impressed and pleased. "Damn. And there are people who are against PVPing." He trails off an idle comment that reflects his current stance on the player base before turning to Kyle, grinning.

"Guess what I got from their drop?" He highlights the egg for their quest from his inventory and shares the information with him over party chat. "Looks like that'll save us some time. I leveled too!"

Naturally, Fernando gloats about their conquest in guild chat. Between the four most active members in their guild, he assumes will be the most jealous.

'lmfao ez double kill w/ kyle'

'23k exp l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l'

'step ur game up. noobs everywhere rn. ez money'

'gonna finish egg quest and head back to avia. lmk if u need gear. got the $$$'

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
exeggcution [m]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 23:49:47 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle opens up his interface to send a private message to containing instructions he should be following to not die to mobs. he knows he just needs to be there or else he'll get no progress.

he switches to his guild chat and adds to what fernando has typed, egging on as well.

'bailey'
'get in here'
'where u @ even?'
'i want a tank with us pls ty'
'we dont have enough str stat to carry all these loot'

noah can survive on his own, maybe. he's doing his best and that's what counts, he supposed, just like the two players they just killed.