snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
2nd sucks?
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2020 2:52:01 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

has she wandered too far?[break][break]

this place looks like a maze... she can't tell which way she even came from by now. everything simply looks the same... a thick fog has begun to roll in across the forest floor and the nine-tailed woman tries to suppress a shiver. her tails draw in closer around her, the fur providing a bit of warmth to combat the creeping chill.[break][break]

"yoohoo?" she calls, as if she's summoning something toward her. the wind howls and as pointed ears flick about for signs of danger, she begins to climb atop a nearby rock. there she'll perch, waiting for whatever comes with bored golden eyes beginning to examine her claws.[break][break]

mage roll: YHtV9cZG

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: I AM READY

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#E37474;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
2nd sucks?
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2020 3:21:37 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] fernando hears someone call out into the nether and his eyes fall upon his prey. he stands somewhat behind illeana and stands like a deer in headlights, standing still, trying to decipher if she sees him or not. when she doesn't react, fernando crouches, prone on the ground as he steadies his shot.

alone and on a pedestal, she makes the perfect victim for his ZAP CANNON. it rips through the air and shoots to kill.

ATTACK ROLL: 9zqNJrou
PARALYZE ROLL:

If PARALYZE ROLL lands between 0-100, ZAP CANNON will paralyze the target.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
2nd sucks?
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2020 3:34:13 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
[attr="class","abooti"] it was called grinding. olivia didn’t really understand the term because there was no actual grinding going on. not a mortar and pestle in sight.

perry had told to go grind in the woods but what did that even mean? then she felt a disturbance. her avatar didn’t have ears, and so vibrations was how olivia/syren heard the world. a twig had snapped.

”be careful!” syren piped with her fairy like voice, the warning sounding like bubbles popping. with all her willpower, and olivia selecting the ATTACK option, she hurled the beginnings of a WHIRLPOOL towards the source of the electric attack.

USING HEALER PERK ROLL TO SUBTRACT FROM ’s ATTACK ROLL:
pbgDBffR

ATTACK ROLL FOR WHIRLPOOL:

IF WHIRLPOOL HITS, TARGET IS TRAPPED 4-5 TURNS; IF OVER 80, TARGET IS TRAPPED FOR 5 TURNS:

[newclass=.abooti]text-align: justify;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;color:acacac;padding:15px;margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abooti b]color: #b0c4de[/newclass]
··
close tab

played by

rascal

the volatile
she/her
August 15th
lavaridge
straight
champion
groudon avatar
tonight the winds of change are blowing wild and free
awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
2nd sucks?
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2020 3:37:20 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
PVP was fun!

Togekill, hungry to fight, charged out from behind a tree and pulled out her class equipped harpoon gun. "HAHA. LOL. GET PWNED," she would type in chat, because the last time Bailey Cooper had played a video game, she had still been in high school.

She fired the gun , deploying anchor shot .

G0N1HATL
[attack, warrior +5 to roll]

, ,
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
2nd sucks?
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2020 17:42:11 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

oh... tingly? what is this?[break][break]

her body feels heavy, tingles rolling beneath the skin and with a confused glance around, she notices she isn't able to move very well. the electrical shot had felt more like a small zap but the paralysis begins to slowly settle without warning. "the hell?" she growls, trying and failing to get her avatar to stand.[break][break]

and then, a blob shows up? it's telling her to be careful as bubbles come from the slime-like body. friend? friend.[break][break]

the sound of clinking metal echoes off the trees and it seems there is another player entering the fray, joining the first attacker in launching an assault. the armor-wearer aims for the blob, however, and illeana shouts back at the blob if only to repay the favor. "head's up!"[break][break]

she decides to attack if her body will allow her, launching an inferno toward the attackers. "burn, bitches," she murmurs. by now, paralysis has fully taken hold and she's unable to do much else besides stare at the rest of the lot. idly, her tails slowly twitch.[break][break]

attack roll: |dUjud6D[break][break]

burn roll: - burns targets if attack hits

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: idek if i did this right but yolo

[attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#E37474;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
2nd sucks?
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2020 22:42:50 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Fernando's attention had been on Illeana and only her. That's why he brings a brute like Bailey around. Even if someone gets the drop on him, for one reason or another, they target her brutish figure instead. Unfortunately, it doesn't hold true this time and a WHIRLPOOL surrounds him. Periodically, the water lashes out, whittling his health and slapping him with the power of a mild tsunami.

Which draws his attention to the source. What a pain. Whatever monster this was, Bailey manages to tether in place with her ANCHOR SHOT which makes it an easy target for his ZAP CANNON.

ATTACK ROLL: vPABE8vQ

If ZAP CANNON lands, it will PARALYZE.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
2nd sucks?
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2020 1:48:48 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
[attr="class","abooti"] why did she have to stick her neck out for others? the dark knight attacked her with an anchor and that pistol carrying man shot her. electricity crackled through her blobous body yet it activated her SYNCHRONIZE - paralyzing the ranger.

in a pitiful attempt to trap her the evil knight, she lobbed the beginnings of a whirlpool at them.

”help!” syren squaked.

PRALYZE ROLL, IF OVER 33 CAN ATTACK:
aD1JL4ek

ATTACK ROLL FOR WHIRLPOOL:

IF WHIRLPOOL HITS, TARGET IS TRAPPED 4-5 TURNS; IF OVER 80, TARGET IS TRAPPED FOR 5 TURNS:

[newclass=.abooti]text-align: justify;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;color:acacac;padding:15px;margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.abooti b]color: #b0c4de[/newclass]
··