Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
insert coin [mission]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2020 15:17:46 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

It didn’t take her too long to pick out something that would best represent her. Who knew that the spiky bracelets came for free with the outfit she chose?!

Although, she didn’t realize it yet, that her attire was definitely panty-shot worthy. Knowing how many perverts were out there, she could at least knee these idiots in the face should they come too close.

I mean, these moves should be rational enough… I think? She thought as she finished her selections, and pressed “Begin” before being taken straight to the tutorial area.

Wait, tutorial area?

“Oh, come on!” she groaned, looking at the interface and seeing that there were some beginner-friendly quests that were available. Shrugging, she knew that she was going to need the money to get better in this game, so off she went anyway.

“Come on, where are you?!” she mumbled under her breath. She was pretty sure the twins couldn’t come with them here on account of being too young, so… there was that.

this training jaunt takes place before the PK thread she’s in rn so gg

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
insert coin [mission]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2020 11:28:34 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

"OH GOD I SAW A MOVIE ABOUT THIS!"

The spiky-haired Dragon Soldier would fall far and land on his feet, wobbling about a moment as he tried to his his bearings. Sure he had picked a class and name and whatever, but the weight of... Something on his back, was something he was still trying to get used to. Once he realized he was inside the game though, he couldn't help but look around.

And lament that he was alone, he couldn't bring Lightning with him.

He had come with his wife though. Speaking of, where was she? There was this one woman with thigh high and spiked pads complaining about something though. Ominously familiar complaining, at that. Either way, he would straighten himself and walk over to the new woman.

"Excuse me, have you seen my wife?" He inquired, since he hadn't been watching when his wife had picked her character and had been trying to figure the stupid thing out himself at the time. "Long black hair, brown-reddish eyes? Short? Kind of muscular?"

@tag

-Notes-

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
insert coin [mission]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2020 22:40:37 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

Adjusting her clothing was easy enough. Wiggling the bracelets, she realized that they were perfectly mold to the contours of her wrists, so whoever had the misfortune of getting stabbed in the eye was going to have to bear that.

It didn’t take too long for her to hear a familiar voice… and the moment she turned around, the first thing she saw was the handle of the sword strapped on his back.

“Arceus, I know where she is. SHE’S RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! she half-hollered, half-screeched, raising her arms and waving them up and down her in-game avatar with much vigor. “You idiot, I got here before you did! What do you think?” she asked a few moments later, giving him a chop on the head.

“Ooh, you went full Chocobo-head huh?” she teased a few moments later, realizing just who he had chosen his in-game appearance to be.

prepare to be iterated

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
insert coin [mission]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2020 23:22:06 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Well, what do you know? Ms. Skirtzy was apparently the woman he had come here with. And who was now screeching at him as he would stare at her with eyes half-lidded. How was he supposed to know? She looked nothing like Izumi, and she hadn't given him a heads up on her plans for an avatar. He didn't even know how this game worked, she'd been the one to do the research and this had been her idea.

A reflex kicked in as her hand was tightly grabbed mid-chop though, and he squeezed hard as his features hardened a moment, before they softened as his harmful squeeze turned much more gentle as he held her hand in his. He hadn't acted with intent to harm, but she knew him well enough by now to know that a sudden attack like that was not something to attempt. He would always be very guarded with everything that had happened, and act without thinking in these cases. At the least, he had the sense of mind to know it was her and not really harm her.

He lowered his head and took a breath, looking to her again as she inquired about his avatar. "I took your idea, yeah" He spoke up, looking her over in turn. "Nice avatar. I think I prefer my wife though" He teased, a small smirk reflecting that minor flirt. "So, you telling Amor we're not doing the full set then?"

-Notes-

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
insert coin [mission]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2020 15:31:54 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

“Look, I’m already ‘myself’ outside the game, now you want me to not change my look, not even a little, at least in here too?” she continued with a huff. “What else do you want me to do? Change my clothing into something a little more indecent or anything?”

Twirling around in front of him, she then pointed at the Wobbuffet dummies.

“Okay, so,” she continued, reading off from the interface floating in front of her, “…we’re supposed to test our chosen attacks on these dummies first before we can move out of here… let’s see you swing that sword, eh?”

Honestly she was waiting for him to reach for the sword strapped on his back and swing it around like a madman. “Come ooooon, who knows, you might get a motorcycle after this!” she added a few moments later, chuckling.

welp

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
insert coin [mission]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2020 15:48:01 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

"Babe" Josh tried to interject as his wife laid into him. "Babe, I think you misunderstood" He remarked with a look of amusement as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her in, giving her a gentle peck on the forehead. "I'm teasing, babe. I'm saying my wife is prettier."

The compliment had completely flown over his beloved wife's head, but it seemed that she knew what they were to do next at least. He would look toward the Wobbuffet dummies she was pointing out. Did he really have to hit things that looked so adorable? Well, hopefully he wouldn't feel too guilty about it. He nodded his head as he would reach to his back and pull out the massive sword that rested on it. The weight was incredible, but the game had augmented his physical strength. It wasn't too long before he was able to adjust to the weight of holding it before swinging horizontally to gain some momentum and then going for an overhand slash on the dummy...

-Notes-

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
awards
411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
insert coin [mission]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2020 2:22:36 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

She watched in silent shock as he took a swing with the sword—she couldn’t call it a ‘blade’ necessarily, as it required the use of two hands to be able to hold aloft properly. The resounding THWACK echoed throughout the area, and she grinned.

“Remind me not to get on your bad side,” she remarked as the Wobbuffet dummy shook with what she estimated was an incredible force. “So, what attacks did you choose?” she asked a few moments later.

“Since obviously I went for Brawler, I had to choose a few moves that would go well with the martial-arts fighting style I’m sure you’re familiar with,” she added a few moments later as she took aim at the training dummy in front of her, catching it right in the face with a powerful axe kick.

“Whoa. I could never do that outside of this game,” she added a few moments later, a mischievous grin spreading across her face.

yeet

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
insert coin [mission]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2020 6:21:22 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

The blade let out a loud "THWACK" as it struck the dummy, but he didn't hesitate to strike again. As soon as it contacted, he shifted his weight to swing the blade around and back into it again, seeming to be growing used to his increased strength as he would strike again and again. Josh was used to using his staff, so a weapon was not something he wasn't used to. But even with that, this blade would still take some fine tuning. At the least, he picked up the basics fast considering past experience though.

"I went for a few attacks of different types. Tried to keep it varied" He answered when Izumi would ask him about his choices. He watched as she would catch the dummy with an axe kick, and he smirked lightly.

"That implies you've tried" He pointed out with a laugh. "Maybe when we get out you can try again. For now... What's the plan? What do we do from here?"

-Notes-