played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
getting iggy with it
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2020 23:15:18 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]The warrior held her ground until a flurry of winds force the mammoth to back off. She barely took two steps before it began its next attack, much to her chagrin. The makings of an Ancient Power charged… Only to explode in its face just as the confusion wore off. Its health bar dropped into the red.

Annie smirked, sparing a glance to her partner. “Let’s finish this qu- Oooo, I want one of those! Tell me ho- Later!” Her target was already close, so she was back in the danger zone in no time. She let the ice carry her past the boss’ face and past its side, her blade charged with a dark blue that could only signal a Dragon’s attack. Breaking Swipe cleaved through the beast’s side, forcing it to topple over. A sliver of its health remained, but a cherry tap with her katana’s hilt saw to that too.

Their victory fanfare played, and the game rightfully showered them in experience and ingredient drops. Ultimeite gave a cheer of her own, her goofy grin a mirror of the one she often carried in reality. “Phew! I was not looking forward to another puzzle.”

Part of the cave’s wall receded into the floor; a marker in front of it told the party that it’d give them safe passage back to the campfire, whenever they were ready. “That’s about the end of that, but I’d say that we make a pretty good team! Maybe I’ll catch you again some time? Oh, and you’ve gotta tell me about the little fairy-type thing!”

[attr="class,"divide"]
[attr="class","tag"]
template by kay
[newclass=.acontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.aheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam]width:380px;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;margin-left:-360px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.aparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.athread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.athread b]font-weight:bold;color:#cb4335;[/newclass][newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.anotes]font-size:8px;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
getting iggy with it
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2020 5:29:09 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] "Good job."

The sound of their victory and his level up garner a surprise and Fernando looks at her questionably. "That's it?" He expected a bit more than just a boss encounter but when he gets a chance to review their loot, he's more than satisfied. It's not the best but their trip wasn't for nothing. Another quest pops up in his HUD and it's the hunt for some rare ice material; perfect for the wand that @bean had been inquiring about.

"Aye. I'll see ya when I see ya."

Fernando gives her a small nod and heads off toward the exit. They're done here.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]