Taking a breather[c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Taking a breather[c]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2020 17:21:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heroesgym"]

[attr="class","heroesgymlyric"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric1"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric2"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric3"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric4"]

MISERY IS WAITING AT THE GATES OF ARMAGEDDON!
[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_q7hdo5FsCm1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]

[attr="class","heroesgympost"]
[attr="class","heroesgympost1"]

[attr="class","heroesgymparty"]

The Knight's Bath had seemed like a good place to take a breather when a player needed it. Honestly, Alec wasn't all that interested in the hot sping to be completely honest though. Sure, it seemed relaxing, however the demon mage was mostly just there to take a minute and count the loot that he had so far. He had kept wondering what these Dragon's Manes were for that he had collected. They were item drops from the spawns he had slain, but that's about all he knew about them. [break][break]

He had the item menu opened in front of him, going through it all one step at a time, contemplating on what his next move should be. There was a lot to do, and honestly, going through his loot at the moment seemed to be the smart choice for the moment. As Alec had sat there, continuing to scroll through his list of items, he had heard someone approaching. However, he was too entranced in looking at his items that he didn't bother looking up to notice who it was that was approaching.[break][break]

[attr="class","heroesgymicon"]

[attr="class","heroesgymwords"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric5"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric6"]
[attr="class","heroesgymlyric7"]

FOR , ,

[attr="class","heroesgymbot"]

[attr="class","heroesgymnick"]Demon Mage

MALE // SHEER FORCE // TYPE: PSYCHIC
[attr="class","heroesgymthing"]
I really want that endeavor lol XD [break]

[attr="class","heroesgymbar"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #2b2b2b;background-color:#2e2e2e;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#343434;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#59abab;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #59abab;border-bottom:solid 15px #59abab;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-bottom:solid 15px #2e2e2e;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #59abab;border-left:solid 10px #59abab;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2e2e2e;border-left:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #343434;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#59abab;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#59abab;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#2e2e2e;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#59abab;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#59abab;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#343434;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#858585;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymthing]font-size:10px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#343434;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
Taking a breather[c]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2020 17:45:45 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","orion"]

Even though Orion had gone out of his way to make sure his avatar didn't resemble him in spite of his pretty obvious IGN, he stills feels strangely self-conscious as he explores the Knight's Bath.[break][break]

The hot springs are certainly pretty with the steam curling off the water and forming patterns in the air. As of right now, Orion is the only player present apart from someone who bears a little ellipses symbol over their head indicating that they were busy in some kind of menu. After a moment, he recognizes the other player as , feeling a little less tense upon the realization that they weren't strangers.[break][break]

"Are you actually there, or AFK?"[break][break]

The question is posed as Orion directs his character over to the water, stripping down to his undergarments and setting his earthen bow upon the stone next to him. Steam forms droplets of water upon the leaves adorning the weapon in a stunning aesthetic touch.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b]font-weight:bold;color:#84a35f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Taking a breather[c]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2020 18:17:22 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]'Don’t cannonball into the hot spring. It’s a terrible idea. People will get hurt. Nobody will like you.'

The words echoed through her head as she charged towards the bath, her common sense in a desperate struggle with her compulsion to complicate every encounter. In the end, it’s unclear what winds out: logic, or the sight of familiar faces stopping her as she neared the jumping point. No doubt they would recognise her too – her face was unchanged, but her samurai armour had been swapped for a sleeveless cotton dress. To nobody’s surprise it was red, with a black strip at its base featuring a floral pattern.

“Oh! These are mixed? Well, I guess I can’t complain.” She dipped her foot in before either of them could correct her. It seemed that the game would save her the trouble of having to adjust to the temperate; a second’s worth of discomfort sped her through the process, and so she stepped in.

A relieved sigh escaped the girl as she strolled through. “I can’t remember the last time I went to a hot spring. …Actually, I don’t think I’ve ever been to a hot spring! I’ll have to add that to my list.”

[attr="class,"divide"]
[attr="class","tag"]Ultimeite's card[attr="class","tag"][attr="class","tag"][attr="class","tag"]
template by kay
[newclass=.acontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.aheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam]width:380px;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;margin-left:-360px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.aparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.athread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.athread b]font-weight:bold;color:#cb4335;[/newclass][newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.anotes]font-size:8px;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Taking a breather[c]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2020 20:27:19 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

The Knight's Bath had become a regular visit for Stormy. Ignis was easily her favourite kingdom in all of Ransei, and more often than not she spent time in and around the area. Surprisingly, however, she hadn't actually gone out training to collect the special loot from the area. She should get on that.[break][break]

Instead, however, the woman was stripped down to the bare essentials, and probably the skimpiest underwear options because she is who she is. The only piece of her avatar visible, however, was her face and bare shoulders. Her eyes were closed as she fully relaxed in the bath. Her health bar was slowly regenerating the longer she stayed. The waters seemed to be literally washing away the damage she had taken from whatever battle she had survived.[break][break]

Her one eye opens slowly when she hears voices nearby. It appeared she was no longer alone, which was fine, she could really care less. The baths were a public area after all.[break][break]

"Mmmm..."[break][break]

Is all she offers to the conversation as she sighs, leaning back against the cold stone. Her head rests gently against the edge of the bath, the water tugging playfully at her red hair.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: :shiblobmelt:

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Taking a breather[c]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2020 23:08:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
alec foster Avatar
[nospaces]

Alec looked up finally at the sound of Orion's voice, finally blinking back into reality. "Oh, no. I'm here. I was figuring out what the deal with this special loot was, but I'm coming up with nothing. the Information center has nothing from what I saw, so that means that they don't even know yet. The creators, I mean" Alec had added the last part quickly. He had then looked over and noticed Annie and a familiar mage in the Hot Spring. He looked back over to Orion, speaking aloud for the three of them to hear. "When did you three get here? I was so entranced by figuring out what this loot was for that I didn't even notice you," Alec had said. [break][break]

"I've also been coming up with a strategy for my battling too, but good luck getting that info off of me," Alec had said with a grin. He Annie might be interested in hearing it, but then again, she seemed rather preoccupied with the virtual hot spring, so there have actually been less interest for her than that. As for the other female mage, well she seemed to not bother with that sort of thing either. "So, what got you to come here? Please tell me it wasn't the Hot Spring," Alec had said, giving Orion a questioning look. Alec was secretly tempted by it, but then again he wasn't sure if he should. It was then that Orion had began to strip and get inside which made Alec blush, and immediately look away. "A little warning woulda been nice ya know!"[break][break]

FOR , ,

I really want that endeavor lol XD[break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.heroesgym]border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #2b2b2b;background-color:#2e2e2e;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#343434;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric1]float:right;background-color:#59abab;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #59abab;border-bottom:solid 15px #59abab;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-bottom:solid 15px #2e2e2e;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric5]border-top:solid 15px #59abab;border-left:solid 10px #59abab;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#2e2e2e;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymlyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #2e2e2e;border-left:solid 10px #2e2e2e;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost]border:solid 1px #343434;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgympost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymparty]background-color:#2e2e2e;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#59abab;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymwords]float:left;background-color:#59abab;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #343434;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#343434;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#858585;[/newclass]
[newclass=.heroesgymbar]background-color:#343434;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
Taking a breather[c]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2020 13:25:18 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

"What is it?" Orion wonders of the 'special loot', tilting his head. Head tracking sees his character follow suit. "I haven't found anything like that yet."[break][break]

They're quickly joined by a couple of girls — both of whom Orion recognizes. He lifts his hand in a lazy wave.[break][break]

"The one in Lavaridge is supposedly really nice." Orion glances over at Stormy and has his character emote a grin. "I've never been myself, though."[break][break]

He's too shy about stripping in public. Thankfully, this is a video game, although Alec seems alarmed by their cavalier attitude all the same. The councilman laughs, the tail end of it being caught on mic as he unmutes to answer the question.[break][break]

"It was the Baths, sorry." Another chuckle. "Supposedly they're great for regenerating your stats, faster than a campfire. Figured I'd check it out. No need to be so shy, Alec, it's not like this is real!"[break][break]

It would be really awkward to have Annie there, if that were the case.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Taking a breather[c]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2020 19:21:47 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]Virtual reality didn’t stop the girl from averting her gaze, whether it was from a stripping ranger or the near-naked woman nearby. She couldn’t shake the feeling that there were some laws meant to protect her from such sights… But then, she hadn’t exactly been the most law-abiding citizen. “There’s a big difference between not knowing and not telling. The game’s still new, so they don’t want to show their whole hand at once.”

She waded her way over to the boys, mostly because they were familiar, but partly because the girl showed next to no interest in talking. Annie couldn’t blame her. “We should go sometime…! I’ve always wanted to, but stuff like that-“ Was outside of her budget. “Took too long! …Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve ever stayed in the town for that long… But those are stories for another time, in the real world.”

She found what should have been a stone slab for smaller characters to stand on… But for the warrior, it worked just as well as a seat. Everything below the neck was submerged, though the water would merely slow her gestures as she spoke. “So! Game’s been out for a minute, and we’ve all had a taste. Whaddaya guys think of it?”

[attr="class,"divide"]
[attr="class","tag"]Ultimeite's card[attr="class","tag"][attr="class","tag"][attr="class","tag"]
template by kay
[newclass=.acontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.aheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam]width:380px;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;margin-left:-360px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aparty]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.aparty:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass][newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.athread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:roboto;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.athread b]font-weight:bold;color:#cb4335;[/newclass][newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass][newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass][newclass=.anotes]font-size:8px;[/newclass][newclass=.ateam2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Taking a breather[c]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 0:56:53 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Stormy's left eye opens lazily when Orion mentions Lavaridge and has the nerve to use 'supposedly really nice' in the same sentence as the best place in Hoenn. He emotes a laughing face, or a grin, she can't really tell, and she sits up a little straighter. [break][break]

"Not 'supposedly', it's the best."[break][break]

This hot spring was nothing, literally, compared to the real thing. Virtual reality had nothing on the actual feeling of the water lapping at ones skin.[break][break]

Her attention slides to the young man who, despite his dark skin, seemed to have turned into a tomato at the sight of Orion stripping. She nearly snorts because what exactly was there to be embarrassed about? This was a video game, it wasn't like Orion actually looked like that. Unless he did.[break][break]

For a moment, she loses herself in a thought that she probably wouldn't have considered had Alec not brought it up. She shakes her head, glancing back over to the group that seemed to converge away from her. She makes no motion to join them - she's already comfortable.[break][break]

The group has continued on the topic of visiting Lavaridge and the woman can't help but smile a bit at the thought. She loved her little town, more than anything.[break][break]

But then the younger girl asks a question and she considers the ask a moment as she lays her head back on the stone.[break][break]

"Hmm.. it's definitely a little unbalanced. 'CC' is definitely a problem, but I'm sure that was expected. I'm just tired of being paralyzed all the time."[break][break]

She chuckles.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Taking a breather[c]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 1:23:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Alec's avatar looked away with a red face still. Sure, it was vr game, but him still being able to see anyone naked, whether it was virtual or not made him flustered. Alec just gives a small huff with a puffy angry face, while still trying to hide his blushed red face. It was then that Annie had asked how they were all enjoying the game so far. "Yeah, I'd have to agree on that. But other than that, it's still pretty fun! I also kinda wish they made the spawns a little more challenging," the demon mage had said, sitting out of the hot spring. [break][break]

Hopefully none of them try and get me to come in the hot tub, Alec had thought to himself, kind of a bit worried of just thinking about it. Alec was slightly curious about the hot tub, but at the same time, it wasn't his thing. Especially if there were other people already in it. He had never been to a public Hot Spring before either, and well ... lets just leave it at that![break][break]

"It sucks that Magic Guard doesn't prevent complete paralysis. If it did, it wouldn't be a problem for Mages like us," Alec had said, speaking up after the female mage had spoke. It would be useful for other things though, such as recoil as well as well burn or poison damage. Enemies that utilize status ailments like that would be easy to take down. [break][break]

FOR , ,

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
Taking a breather[c]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2020 22:12:35 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

"Sounds fun," says Orion of the hot spring, then blushes as he remembers something. Thank goodness his avatar doesn't. "Shit, someone invited me there on Valentines and I never followed up."[break][break]

And he wondered why he never got into long-term relationships![break][break]

He's far more comfortable with the subject of the game, and barks out a laugh when Stormy lauds the crowd-control as one of the more imbalanced game mechanics.
[break][break]
"Fucking right?" As someone who didn't normally curse, the expletive clearly demonstrated his own ire. "I should've gone with electric-type, paralysis sucks. There are some really OP ranger builds out there... guess who didn't know that in character creature?"
[break][break]
He chuckles, not sounding too upset.[break][break]

"I can't stand those damn sky-bridges in Avia, it's way too easy for people to knock you off 'em. Especially for ranger characters, and I'm saying that as a ranger with Long Reach. How do you get anywhere in that place without a full party for protection?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Kyoukon

Annie!
She/Her
Employee at the Stray
Cadet
189 height
189 height
awards
639 posts
Annie Mei DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyoukon
Annie Mei
Taking a breather[c]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2020 8:49:49 GMT
Annie Mei Avatar
[attr="class","aheader"]
[attr="class","ateam"]
[attr="class","athread"]“I’ll be the judge of that.” She spoke with the final authority on all matters pleasurable – or at least, tried to give that impression. It was easy to believe that she bought into her own words, judging by her smile. Relaxed with a cocky edge, with both eyes closed as she settled into the water-

One opened, then the other. Both were less than impressed with what she’d heard. “I wouldn’t call one class being immune to half the big CCs balanced either. I’d much rather see their success rates dropped. The ranged fighters running around with damaging moves that also have a guaranteed chance to land a status are the lamest thing I’ve seen so far… And the more people see moves like that, the more they’re going to pick them up for their own builds. Pretty soon, every fight is just gonna be a game of who can stop the other person from acting first.” Which sucked for the little warrior, but she didn’t need to say as much; her tone did the talking.

It took Orion dropping the F-bomb for her to lighten up. Quiet giggles were heard as he explained his struggle, and a toothy grin showed itself long before he finished. She was all too eager to share her secret: “You’ve gotta do it like a Hawlucha! Or at least, my Hawlucha. Run straight to your destination. Never take your eyes off your goal. Throw your head back, and just-“ She demonstrated, making sure that the trio could “HAIIIII-LA-YA-LA-YA-LA!”

Without missing a beat, she dropped to a more reasonable volume. “And to everybody else, you look nucking futs, and nobody wants to mess with the nucking futs player. Who knows what they’ll do next! So they watch and stare, but they never act. It’s all about how well you sell the insanity, so confidence is everything.”

[attr="class,"divide"]
template by kay
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Taking a breather[c]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2020 17:19:39 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Stormy glances at Alec at his last statement about Magic Guard. She had considered changing her ability to it in order to protect herself from status ailments, but it was exactly his explanation that had stayed her hand. Magic Guard was useless to her if it didn't stop paralysis. She could handle being poisoned, and she was immune to burning.[break][break]

"Just don't get hit. Rangers are useless if they can't hit you. Never stop moving, pick up moves that make it easier to dodge. One way or the other, I'm sure there will be a counter. We just haven't found it yet."[break][break]

The girl begins to giggle when Orion curses, and Stormy feels a smirk spread on her face as well. The lightheartedness of the group was relieving, much better than the negative nelly attitudes of some she had encountered. [break][break]
But when the girl squeals and screams like some sort of deranged animal, Stormy blinks in surprise and says nothing. There's nothing to say, really. Instead, she awkwardly clears her throat and glances at Orion.[break][break]

"I'm not much of a tank because mages pretty much suck in every department but damage - but if you ever need a hand just give me a shout."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Taking a breather[c]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2020 0:16:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

Alec had to agree with the other mage on what she had said. However that still left one small problem. "True, but dodging proves to be a problem as well, since you can't dodge and attack at the same time. Honestly, you'd think that the game would be more advanced in that aspect, but unfortunately it's not. I guess it makes it challenging though ... in a way," Alec had said. Even though not being able to attack after dodging proved to be a problem sometimes, it still proved to be fun nonetheless. [break][break]

It was then that Alec caught a glimpse of something glistening in the corner in front of him. It must have been an in-game Item of some sort, so he decided to use his tail to grab it. when it brought to him by his tail, he looked at it, seeing that it was in-game loot. with a smirk he then once again spoke to the others once more. "Hey, you guys might wanna take a look around. I just found some loot that must have been left behind." Alec had said, placing it in his inventory slot with the others. [break][break]

Honestly, he would have normally kept that to himself, but then again, he wasn't going to be downright mean to them. Besides, the four were just taking a breather, right?[break][break]

lmPl7ZY2[break][break]

FOR , ,

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
Taking a breather[c]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2020 14:20:05 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Orion's laughter in response to Stormy's advice is warm, loud.[break][break]

"I mean, isn't that good advice for dealing with any class? Unless your build focuses on being hit, I guess." He knew some warriors were like that with their Stamina-centric builds. "Besides, there's some moves that literally can't miss."[break][break]

He hadn't the forethought to take any of them when perusing the massive selection of moves at character creation. His loss.[break][break]

His knowledge of Annie and her antics mean that Orion's adjusting his voice-chat audio in the middle of her sentence, grateful for such preparation as she yells into the mic. He bursts into laughter, half because it was ridiculous and half because the following silence from the others was funnier than the act itself.[break][break]

"Appreciate it," he says to Stormy, nodding, then directing his attention back at Alec when the mage gets their attention.[break][break]

"Wait, what? Who'd be stupid enough to lose their gear in the water?" Of course, his skepticism doesn't stop him from submerging himself in the bath to capitalize on such stupidity.[break][break]

ckPnIAR0

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

template by kay