awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
Grave Diggers [mission / open]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2020 11:07:58 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

The multi-billionaire journalist’s efforts in aiding up-and-coming researchers was a tremendous success. A lot of pokémon archaelogists were now digging themselves into holes to search for ancient items by the graces of the Desmarais Foundation—upon the league’s regulation, of course—in which Valerio casually slipped into one in order to fulfill his personal agenda: his search for stronger dragons.

These mythological creatures were mostly identified at the discovery of their fossils and carcasses. Dragons were rare finds—they were skillful in concealing themselves from the naked human eyes. But these monsters, however, are the natural preys of the Dachev Sem’ya since time immemorial.

With his personal goal to improve his techniques as a trainer, he made sure to join an on-going archaeological venture behind the guise of Simón. He figured it would not hurt to create another disposable alias if he’s only using it for this specific purpose. "Simón" shaved his beard, fixed his hair pushed back, donned a more formal outfit, and applied to volunteer at the on-going Mt. Pyre excavation.

He was there too early, arrived at the scene with the aid of his drampa, Genesis. He brought him to his mission, being one of his strongest partner and he would prove helpful in unveiling the heavy fog that embraces the mountain's pinnacle. The research head needed help to fend off thieves from the site as he needed to gather more materials in inspecting dug up fossils and stones from Hoenn's ancient past.

Valerio wanted to be the one to inspect the site first before anyone else. It would help him plot his attempt on stealing the scientist’s discovery.

GENESIS (DRAMPA) is idle.
@
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 19:13:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The noise of teleportation would be the only warning to Asher suddenly appearing, mid-song.

"So if I put your hands where my eyes can't see, then you're the one who's got a hold on me. No I--"

Asher locked eyes with a man as he'd turned around to look at the area for the excavation site he'd invested in not too long ago. The fact that this beautifully muscular and well kept man had heard him sing had Asher standing up straight and clearing his throat.

"Forgive me, I'd thought I was the only one here... huh." His beheeyem at his side gave a chime or two before floating playfully and continuing the song in his own little language.

He'd decided to pay the site a visit before they got started if only because he wanted to see if there was anything for him to glean before they started to dig around. And he could make a profit selling it on the black market. Though, it appeared as if somebody else had the same idea.

With a newfound courage, he approached the man and extended his hand. "I'm Asher Leivern, I funded the project." He explained. "I... don't remember seeing you at any of the meetings."

freddy the beheeyem is singing and dancing

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2020 11:42:47 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

“With a voice so fine as that, you don’t need to say sorry.” Simón eyed the gentleman as well, his lips curving to a smile as he watched the guy straighten up. Its companion, a beheeyem dancing to the rhythm of his trainer’s song.

The rocket in disguise took the hand as he watched with great caution after introducing himself as the project sponsor. At the back of his mind, Simón was lucky he could recall bits of information about the project.

“Simón. Last minute addition, I guess?” The purple-haired lad rubbed the blue mane of his drampa as he continued. “Said they needed a muscle against thieves, so, here we are.”

The thickness of the fog was once again clumping atop the mountain’s summit. He signaled his drampa to use SUNNY DAY. Vapors sizzled with the intense heat, turning the surrounding moist and humid. The blazer that hugged the built of Simòn was now removed for the man to cool down.

“I guess I’m lucky you’re very hands-on in this project.” The voice was playful, seductive even, but he managed to play it naturally. If his charms would let him out of this prickly situation and do what he needed to do, then he had to use the tricks up his sleeves.

GENESIS (DRAMPA) uses SUNNY DAY.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2020 0:56:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","xyzbackground"]
[attr="class","xyzpic"]

[attr="class","xyzwords"]

"I would dare to say that we both lucked out, Simón."[break][break]

Asher's own charm was shining bright through his smile. There was something about the man before him that Asher could relate to, on just as basic a level as a first glance. This man was charming, suave, and had a tone about him after a move like

sunny day

that Asher definitely admired.[break][break]

What he wasn't used to, was being the one to be flattered. He was used to flattering. Boy did he love the attention he was being paid.[break][break]

"A name like that, and voice as you have," Asher paused enough to kick around some of the dirt as he started to walk about. "I'm going to guess... Galar? I seem to be running into those quite frequently these days."[break][break]

The last bit was muttered mostly to his beheeyem, Freddy.[break][break]

tag.

[break][break]

[attr="class","xyzpkmn"][break]
freddy

[newclass=".xyzbackground] width: 300px; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #1b1b1b; margin-top: 25; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xyzpic] margin: 0 auto; opacity: .8; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xyzwords] text-align:justify; color: #aaa; font: 11px monospace; padding: 30px; text-indent: 1em; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords b] color: #809874; font-weight: normal; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords h1] font: 13px monospace; font-style: italic; color: #809874; margin: 0px; display: inline; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords h2] display: inline; font: 12px monospace; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #809874; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords h2::before] content:'✦ '; color: #809874; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords a] text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase!important; letter-spacing: 1px; font: 12px monospace!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xyzpkmn] border-top: solid 1px #aaaaaa; text-align: center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2020 9:22:28 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

“I gotta hand it out to you.” Simón flashed another smile disguised from what would be an obvious amount of anxiety and unsteadiness. “You’re good at guessing.”

For Asher, Simón could just be another gorgeous bystander earning an honest money. The alias would have been forgotten in a day of two, and if he was lucky to be a confidant for the next few hours, perhaps even a week. The connection was hard to miss, and it was something that Valerio, or now as Simón, would relish for the minutes to come.

“I was raised in a Galarian household, yes. But I’m afraid my ancestry’s not purely from the said region.” There was no need to lie entirely. All he needed was to change a few details here and there, enough to cross-up Asher with a few trivial information.

“How about you? Kalosian? Galarian?” He began to survey the grounds that were now much visible due to the drampa’s fire-type move. The entire area was almost filled with excavation markers, ready to be dug, but one was particularly different from others, being already worked up and investigated.

“Are you aware of that hole? It seems like someone has already upped as on it.” The rocket humored but it was dry, almost coming off as a hiss, despite the efforts to keep calm and be in-character.

GENESIS (DRAMPA) is idle.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2020 12:33:00 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","xyzpic"]

"We have something in common, it seems." Asher began as he made his way over to the hole and squatted down, enough so he could see inside. "I don't hail from a specific region either. Bit of a wanderer in that respect."[break][break]

He stood, satisfied that there was nothing interesting inside that hole. No, he was far more interested in his conversation.[break][break]

"I think I have a house or suite in ever region by now."[break][break]

Wow did that sound pretentious or what?? But Asher didn't care, and showed as much with a warm and charming smile at the buffer and tanner man. He tilted his head to the side in thought, before glancing around.[break][break]

"Empty." He informed. "But... I'll bet that squared off area," he walked over to said area and looked around. "Yeah. Looks as if they've not started on this area just yet."[break][break]

tag.

[break][break]

[attr="class","xyzpkmn"][break]
freddy

[newclass=".xyzbackground] width: 300px; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #1b1b1b; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xyzpkmn] margin: 0 auto; text-align:center; margin-top: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzpkmn img] margin: -15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xyzwords] text-align:justify; color: #aaa; font: 12px monospace; padding: 30px; text-indent: 1em; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords h1] font: 14px monospace; font-style: italic; color: #809874; margin: 0px; display: inline; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords h2] display: inline; font: 13px monospace; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #809874; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords a] text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase!important; letter-spacing: 1px; font: 13px monospace!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xyztag] border-top: solid 1px #aaaaaa; text-align: center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2020 19:53:31 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

Asher certainly knew how to flex. Not in an irritating, arrogant manner, which would, in most cases, tick off the rocket grunt. He was more naive, unknowing of the aura that he exudes as he saunters, almost adorable for his type.

“Will I get the chance to see one of those suites?” He casually joked, for he never knew if the man would take him seriously. Of course, it would be a hitstun if Asher agreed to his proposition.

“Maybe I should take a closer look.” Valerio took the chances with the hole, after all, his facade fared well with Asher who was more focused on keeping the conversation. His fingers trailed at a substance which was covered with dust, which wipe from his forefinger revealed something crimson. Somehow, he hoped the guy had not took notice of it. “So what beings you here in Hoenn? I hope the region’s weird climate isn’t doing you any harm.”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2020 20:22:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","xyzpic"]

[attr="class","xyzpkmn"]

"Well I certainly wouldn't mind being your tour guide for such an occasion."[break][break]

There was no shy side to Asher unless people were asking him to confess his love. Then he'd nope out. But this guy didn't want love, he wanted sex. That was the vibe Asher got anyway. And all Asher wanted from him was sex, a form of adoration and worship that Asher adored.[break][break]

So why not say yes?[break][break]

"Weather's just something you check on an app." Unpredictable or not, it never bothered Asher. "But this," he squatted down and rubbed at the red glint. "Could bring quite a profit.... you've a good eye, Simón."[break][break]

[attr="class","xyztag"][break]

tag.

[break]

mission.

digging yourself into a hole

[newclass=".xyzbackground] width: 300px; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #1b1b1b; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xyzpkmn] margin: 0 auto; text-align:center; margin-top: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzpkmn img] margin: -15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xyzwords] text-align:justify; color: #aaa; font: 12px monospace; padding: 30px; text-indent: 1em; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords h1] font: 14px monospace; font-style: italic; color: #809874; margin: 0px; display: inline; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords h2] display: inline; font: 13px monospace; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #809874; [/newclass]
[newclass=".xyzwords a] text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase!important; letter-spacing: 1px; font: 13px monospace!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".xyztag] border-top: solid 1px #aaaaaa; text-align: center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2020 17:07:50 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

There was the invitation and there was the RSVP. Simón would be happy to oblige but Valerio, not so much. When Asher noticed the gleaming red vibrance of the amber, he knew it would be difficult now to veer away the man’s attention to the artifact.

“Perhaps a dinner would be nice.” A wink flashed, a smile followed afterwards—perhaps the only way in and out was is through his charm now. “They say I’m the best cook in town.”

Simón finally understood how patience is truly a virtue. He had to play along with this narrative or else he would face the threat of being exposed. So maybe this time, he would brush his hair with his hand once more, he would rest his coat on top of his right shoulders, and he would beam so bright hoping the man would fall for his smile even more.

“I guess they didn’t hire me for nothing.”

It was just like a video game. It is important to know when and how to strike; frame advantage proves crucial in producing results. The sooner they could leave the site, the sooner he could plan a sneak attack.

He motioned the drampa to lower his neck, asked if he still has room for one more person to ride on. “It looks like there’s no threat in the first place and the site’s totally safe from burglars, so... I hope you’re free today ‘cause I’m thinking maybe we can hit the road now?”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2020 18:40:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Would seem so." That Simón wasn't hired for nothing.

Asher flashed a picture of the gem with his device before sending it to one of the diggers on the site that he knew would take good care to remove it with haste.

The drampa was a bit of a derpy creature, in Asher's eyes, but he knew the strength of the beast. He once had one himself, named Falkor. And what a beauty that beast had been. He'd have to see if he could get the creature to be transferred to Hoenn; what a lengthly process that would be.

"Yes, let's hit the road. I wouldn't mind trying that home cooking of yours, Simón."

digging yourself a hole now mission
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2020 22:30:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 pokedollars & 5 infamy.
[break]