Stormy Silph
royals [c]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2020 1:55:08 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league1"]

If she's being honest, and she always is because she's Stormy freakin' Silph and there's never been a less honest person in the world - she's still buzzing with excitement. Her hands still feel the warmth and the thrum of power from the sword, and the crown had a customize option that allowed her to turn it into a tiara - something much more feminine and beautiful.[break][break]

And she wore it now as she anticipated the arrival of her best friend. She had sent him a message as soon as she had pulled the sword, too crazy excited to keep it a secret. Not that she had ever really been good at hiding events that were important to her.[break][break]

For the time being, however, she busied herself with practicing her FIERY DANCE and, when she was bored of that, her wings would disappear in a fan of flames and she would be found kneeling next to two very adorable pet companions that she had recently purchased as well. The Tigrette snuggles into her arms while the Trifox remains a little more aloof, preferring to wander around alone.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: :shiblobmelt:

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league1 b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
royals [c]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2020 2:20:55 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
he was conflicted. on one hand he was stoked that stormy had managed to pull out the sword and managed to earn a kingdom all to herself. on the other hand he couldn't believe she managed to beat him in the race to pull it out. he swore he was just having the worst luck ever with that dumb sword because it felt like everyone after him managed to pull it out but him. of course he was still trying but trying to do it over and over again and expect something different was just insanity incarnate.
[break][break]
so he stood just outside of the area trying to put himself in a more supportive mindset. seriously that sword was his one true nemesis and it was starting to wear on him. with one shake of the head the grimmsnarls of his mind were pushed away and he strode into the room with the biggest smile on his face. "well if it ain't queen stor-i mean queen weather girl! figured i should come pay my respects."
[break][break]
he bowed to her in a flourish that he's only seen on tv before rising back up and walking up beside her and squatted down to pet her little tiger pet. it reminded him of the avatar he used to run with before deciding to go with a change. "so how's the royal life? you got anyone offering tributes to you yet? ooooh or are you planning on taking down another kingdom and stealing their...actually what can you steal in this game with that kinda status? or even do?" what started as an obvious joke planted a small seed of curiosity in the brawler as he wondered if he could go around waving a banner in her honor while out pillaging and pking other players.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: :shiblobheart:

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
royals [c]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2020 1:58:47 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Stormy spins around at the first word of her best friend, glee sparkling in her eyes as she gasps.[break][break]

"Oh please, just call me Stormy, Kaz."[break][break]

She giggles as she rushes toward him, arms wrapping around him in an overbearing and affectionate hug. She interrupts his bow to press her cheek against his, sighing happily.[break][break]

When she pulls away she laughs again, shaking her head. [break][break]

"No tributes, no. You spoil me. However... taking down another kingdom would be pretty sweet. I wonder if anyone else has tried it, or if we should give it a shot. I'm sure we can do it - you can be my king."[break][break]

The mage clears her throat awkwardly when she realises what she's said and turns away a bit, cheeks burning.[break][break]

"I-I mean--"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
royals [c]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2020 5:29:02 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

he's half tempted to swing her around in the hug as he holds her close. of course the idea she proposes of going out and conquering other kingdoms over takes the urge as he can't help but imagine it. the banners of their enemies burning under their feet as the queen and king of the number one kingdom in the game stood atop it all. wait did she say king? like for real?
[break][break]
that was when she broke away from his hold and turned her back on him as he pieced together what her being queen and him being king implied. or at least the image of them sharing a kingdom. if she was looking at him she would see his ears suddenly glow a bit red.
[break][break]
"uh well yeah. who else would be the king? that balder guy? please i'm much more handsome." he tried to divert the conversation away from the topic although bringing in the name of another guy probably wasn't the best way to do it. "uh we can at least ask. i do think i need to get me one of those fancy king promotions though...that stupid sword though."
[break][break]
images of all of his failed attempts at pulling it out flashed in his head and it helped replace the feeling of embarrassment with a feeling of resentment for that stupid thing. "seriously i think that thing is out to get me. everyday i try to pull it out and it just...kills me. literally. you think if you take over you can let the dumb sword give me a break?" then came the puppy eyes of a sad dog who just wanted to pull a sword out of a stone and become king but was denied at every chance he did it.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
royals [c]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2020 23:18:10 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

She does, in fact, notice how red his ears turn. It's contagious and infects her own, and she struggles to maintain her composure. Was he picking up what she wasn't even sure she was putting down?[break][break]

Kazimir makes a joke of it and it smooths over the situation - she even chuckles. [break][break]

"Yes, yes you are."[break][break]

Oops, not exactly the best way to make light of her awkwardness.. but oh well.[break][break]

Stormy swallows the lump in her throat and then clears it, lowering her hand from her mouth to glance to the side. But it appears that Kazimir has changed from embarrassment to resentment, a faraway look in his eye.[break][break]

"It killed me a lot too, honestly. I started practicing my Aegislash out of a stone in the real world - I doubt it's the reason I got it but.."[break][break]

It suddenly occurs to her that she might be lording this win over him, even unintentionally. She frowns, a shadow of worry dampening her mood. She reaches out for Kaz's hand.[break][break]

"Hey, I didn't invite you out here to talk about the sword or this silly crown."[break][break]

She even takes it off, letting it pop into her inventory and out of sight.[break][break]

"I'm still just me, the same old Stormy."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
royals [c]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2020 1:04:12 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

"and i wouldn't have you any other way." he wrapped his arms around her once again to trap her in his hug as he nuzzled her face with his giant fuzzy cheek. "but your now a stormy with fame and recognition, and a bonus to curb stomp other peoples like their nothing." even as his face was pressed against her his sinister growling as he imagined the two of them going off on their own conquering spree was really tempting towards the brawler. "or y'know we can probably try to build you a castle or something instead. whichever."
[break][break]
he then let go of her as he gave her one last squeeze and looked her over with a grin. "ok so i think we should give you a make over, after all a queen has to look good y'know? maybe an avatar change? or something....like new armor?" kazimir was probably not the best person to really suggest anything because he didn't give a real crap about fashion. heck he was going around walking with no upper shirt on. of course that was deliberate but still.
[break][break]
"ooooh what if we got you something like a cloak made of fire? or like..a fire...staff? i dunno, something with fire cause that's your thing. would anything dragon related work?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
royals [c]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2020 1:52:35 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Stormy's breath is quickly stolen from her as another hug traps her in his embrace. His cheek is warm and soft against hers and she can't fight the burning sensation that tingles in her ears. Her heart seems to swell and it makes it nearly impossible to breathe - but maybe that's because he's holding on so tight.[break][break]

She can't help but giggle when he growls in her ear, and she shakes her head as she pushes off of his chest a bit, embarrassed at his affection and her inability to reason it.[break][break]

"Okay, but a sandcastle on the beach or something. I don't think I need a real castle."[break][break]

He squeezes her one last time and she gasps, affection growing in the pit of her stomach like a weed. He sets her down and she's lightheaded and amused, but she would soon be caught staring while he started off on a new tangent, talking about giving her a makeover with a new avatar, or new clothes, or a new fire staff. [break][break]

But by the time he even gets to mention something dragon related she's closed the already small gap between them to place a kiss on his cheek.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
royals [c]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2020 16:12:19 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

"are you kidding? of course you need a real castle! you deserve it." was she crazy? well she was kind of a crazy girl, he knew that much, but it always came off as crazy in a cool way. still if she was sure she didn't need one then he would at least build her the best damn sandcastle he could. he's seen competitions for those, people can get crazy when they know how to pack sand tightly.
[break][break]
his sudden venture into being lost in thought distracted him long enough for stormy to close in on him and he only registered her presence when he felt her lips on his cheek. his entire body froze as if he was hit with a spike of lag. there was a beat beofre his arm moved up to rub where she had kissed him and his eyes darted between his hand and her as small squeaks could only escape his open mouth. "u-um...what...thanks...what was that for storms?" the anxiety in his voice was as clear as the nervous smile on his face as he tried to process just what happened.
[break][break]
did she really just kiss him?

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
royals [c]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2020 17:02:55 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Her breath is warm when she pulls away but it's only then that she realizes what she's done, how far she's gone. Panic settles in when she registers his reaction as one that - while not unexpected per se, wasn't one that she had wanted. But what had she wanted?[break][break]

Kazimir freezes and Stormy draws away, floored that she had even done that. He stutters a confused thank you and she chuckles nervously before looking over her shoulder. She seems distracted and suddenly far away.[break][break]

"Umm.. hey. I uh -- I gotta go. I think I left the bath running."[break][break]

And then she fumbles through her settings to log out, throwing him an awkward peace sign as her avatar disappears with a resounding 'pop'. [break][break]

Oh Stormy, what have you done?

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
royals [c]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2020 3:12:11 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

there wasn't much of a chance for kazimir to get anything else out before stormy turned away from him and suddenly logged out. there was a beat and a blink of the eye before he registered what happened and reached out to the image of his disappearing friend with a loud, "stormy wait!" of course he was too late to really do anything, she was already gone before his words could even reach her.
[break][break]
once she was gone he rubbed his shoulder as he wondered what to do now. message her probably? no that seemed...invasive. he could probably still game just a little bit to try and clear his head or just...take a nap. a nap sounded great right about now.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
royals [c]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2020 4:26:25 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

Panic sets in as she pulls the helmet off of herself with a gasp. Her cheeks are burning and she feels fevered and overwhelmed as she tosses it onto her bed and sits there, thinking and overthinking. What had she done? Why had she done that?[break][break]

The way he looked at her had been a shock - to see his shock reflected back at her. He didn't know why she had done that either, clearly. She had overstepped, made a mistake, made a fool of herself. Had she even meant it? Why did her heart feel so tired and sluggish, as if it's weighed down with disappointment?[break][break]

Stormy runs her fingers through her hair as she gets to her feet and makes her way to the kitchen to get a glass of water. She leans against her countertop as she savors the cold on her lips, focusing on it. Her eyes are shut tight and she lets out a shaky breath.[break][break]

"I'm such an idiot."[break][break]

But, unlike Kazimir, she is unlikely to take a nap, but god she wished she could.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay