Stormy Silph
dandelion [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2020 20:16:06 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

The creepy-crawliness of Fortree's routes weren't ideal, but she found herself wandering through it anyway. There was a waterfall not too far ahead, she was pretty sure, with a bridge that crossed right in front of it.[break][break]

While she wasn't generally the type to appreciate the wet, spending some time getting fresh air within the trees and listening to the crash of water on rocks sounded pretty therapeutic right about now. [break][break]

Stormy gasps in disgust, however, when she walks straight through a spiderweb. It gets matted in her hair and the silky strands get in her face and mouth and she spits, wiping it away frantically as she stumbles toward the bridge.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]@schmoobert

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
dandelion [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2020 20:29:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Nova Mono|Open Sans|Forum]
[newclass=".vntalksprite1"]margin: 0 auto;background-size:cover;width:400px;height:281px;background-image:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/94/55/01/94550160fbcd56bae9a2b77e3343f260.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vntalksprite2"]margin: 0 auto;background-size:cover;width:400px;height:400px;background-image:url(http://placehold.it/400x400);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vntalksprite3"]margin: 0 auto;background-size:cover;width:400px;height:400px;background-image:url(http://placehold.it/400x400g);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vntalksprite4"]margin: 0 auto;background-size:cover;width:400px;height:400px;background-image:url(http://placehold.it/400x400);[/newclass]
[attr="class","vncontainer"]
[attr="class","vntalksprite1"]

[attr="class","vnspeech"]
[attr="class","vnname"]NICK NORFOLK

[break]
The Braviary squawked unintelligibly. It was hopping around on the ground in an attempt to follow him as he made his way across the route- his morning walks were a daily necessity. Pudge, his Mandibuzz, usually couldn't be trusted to go on them. Not until she stopped trying to kill and eat weaker pokemon, anyhow. He wasn't quite sure why Alfalfa insisted on traveling by ground, though. He theorized that the bird's flying speed was too fast to keep pace with him, but it wasn't like he could ask. [break]
[break]
A loud, piercing cry from his partner alerted him to the presence of another person. He looked to his left, giving a glance with his one good eye. He gave a friendly wave- or, well, what he interpreted to be one, anyway. He wasn't the best at conversing, so he kept his thoughts to himself as he slowly approached. They appeared to be otherwise occupied. He titled his head to the side. He really shouldn't get involved, but... Nick sighed. He walked up to her, pulling a gas station brand package of tissues from his pocket and pressing it into her hand. Little clicks on the wooden bridge from behind alerted him to the fact that the dopey eagle was following obediently. Alfalfa chirped, picking at his pant leg with a razor-sharp beak. Scratching the back of his head, he turned down. [break]
[break]
"...Can I help you?" the phrase was directed to the flying type, who promptly ignored him- or was otherwise oblivious. A heavy sigh wrought past his lips. So much for a peaceful walk...
[break][break]
[attr="class","vncredticks"]»

[attr="class","vnnotes"]What were you expecting, an inspirational quote? Go to facebook.

[newclass=".vncontainer"]width:500px;padding:5px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass][newclass=".vncontainer a"]color:#e2c7eb;text-decoration:none;[/newclass][newclass=".vnspeech"]border:5px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.85);border-radius:5px;background-color:RGBA(0,0,0,0.75);padding:2px;font-family:open sans;color:white;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;[/newclass][newclass=".vnspeech b"]font-family:nova mono;color:#1338be;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=".vnspeech i"]font-family:nova mono;color:#cbeaf2;[/newclass][newclass=".vnname"]font-family:Forum;font-size:20px;margin-left:-7px;margin-top:-20px;background-color:#cbeaf2;padding:2px;border-radius:5px;border:4px solid #5497a8;width:250px;color:#5497a8;font-weight:bold;[/newclass][newclass=".vnnotes"]opacity:0.9;text-align:right;font-size:10px;[/newclass][newclass=".vncredticks a"]font-size:17px;line-height:12px;text-decoration:none;color:#e2c7eb;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vncredticks"]animation-name:VNcredits;animation-iteration-count:infinite;animation-duration:1.25s; } @keyframes VNcredits { 0% {opacity:1;} 50% {opacity:0;} 100% {opacity:1;}[/newclass]

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dandelion [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2020 2:39:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANDIBUZZ APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BONE RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WHIRLWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DARK PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFOG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @schmoobert

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STEENEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEAF GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATIC MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN

[attr="class","wildtag"] & @schmoobert

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
dandelion [dw]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2020 16:40:21 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Stormy's eyes are squeezed shut when he waves, so she startles quite loudly when a bag of tissues are pressed into her hand. She gasps as her fingers wrap around his for a brief moment, only to squeeze the soft packaging of the gift he had given to her. She quickly tugs a sample free to wipe her face with, gasping as the sticky webs are removed. [break][break]

When she blinks her eyes open she misunderstands his 'can I help you?' directed to his bird as a question for her, and she reaches out immediately to put her hand on his forearm.[break][break]

"Yes, please help me. There's.. something in my hair and I can't find it. It's giving me the creeps!"[break][break]

She quickly turns around, gesturing to the mess that was her hair. It appears, however, that the 'thing' in her hair was a tiny Steenee. And it also appeared that they weren't alone. A wild Mandibuzz quickly swoops to try and snatch the teenie Pokemon from her hair, but in the process tugs her dark locks sharply.[break][break]

The Steenee's SWEET SCENT acts as a defense mechanism, pushing the Mandibuzz away. It seems to be allergic to anything remotely sweet and it takes off in a hurry, leaving Stormy with a Steenee still stuck in her hair. [break][break]

However, hopefully with the help of her new friend, she would end up coddling the adorable little baby and capturing it - if only to keep it safe from herself and whatever predators were out and about.[break][break]

Stormy turns back to face the stranger, putting out a hand in greeting. She's smiling.[break][break]

"I'm so sorry about all of that! My name's Stormy, it's a pleasure."[break][break]

capture attempt on steenee

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]@schmoobert

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
dandelion [dw]
POSTED ON May 5, 2020 2:09:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]STORMY CAUGHT STEENEE!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEAF GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATIC MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] YOU RECEIVE 5 PD!