6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
news [c]
POSTED ON May 30, 2020 6:46:34 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the curiosity lingers as his staring of the box becomes more apparent. he doesn't pry, however, and carries on with his business.

"oh. okay," he responds nonchalantly.

kyle turns around and leaves noah alone with his box, going straight for the stairs where his game station was. what was used as an excuse earlier seemed to be getting closer to reality. "have fun then."

kyle waves his hand with his back turned as he attempts to leave noah.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
news [c]
POSTED ON May 30, 2020 8:25:47 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "no, wait."

he should have expected the reaction. the disregard. the polite indifference to something that should be private; still, the contradiction of secrecy is stamped on the box in the form of a kyle's home address.

"kyle!" noah chases him. purposefully, he lets the box collide with the other's back. "we can have fun together. i just thought that karaoke date ended really well, and y'know."

noah rubs the back of his neck sheepishly, eyes flickering from the box to kyle. he holds the box in one hand although the grip is awkward around its hard corners. with a grunt, noah hoists himself on to kyle's back to force a piggyback ride.

he shakes the box in front of kyle as if to clarify the implication.

"it's a gift for us!"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
news [c]
POSTED ON May 30, 2020 8:43:09 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle wraps noah's legs with his arms as soon as he hops on his back, welcoming the piggy back ride.

when noah explains the contents of the box, a wide smile appears on his expression, remembering the day fondly. although he got drunk in the karaoke place they went to after the crepe place, fond memories of that night still remains in his head.

if they were to set up a karaoke, his bedroom would be the ideal place. it already housed his gaming platforms after all, with a nice widescreen television on it as well.

"that goes well in the bedroom," he chirps, much more enthusiastic this time. "we're trying that out now!"

with noah hoisted securely on his back, kyle rushes to the stairs and towards his bedroom. "got any song requests, noah?" he asks on the way.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
news [c]
POSTED ON May 30, 2020 8:51:03 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "hell yeah it does, man! hell yeah we're trying it out now!"

noah hoots and hollers: a man on top of the world. a prince atop a beautiful saddle and mount. but the path is bumpy- and so is misunderstanding. each step of the staircase causes him to cling tighter as noah's exuberance pauses in greyscale.

"song requests?" noah's back becomes more upright, more parallel to kyle's. genuine confusion smacks him in the face and pushes his brows together. "are you like, trying to make this a musical or something?"

as the initial confusion wears off, he descends closer to kyle. his chin rests on the other's head as he thinks.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
news [c]
POSTED ON May 30, 2020 17:08:26 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the shared enthusiasm wasn't surprising, but it's still contagious enough that it brings kyle's mood higher than it already was. it all dies down when a hint of doubt comes from noah's inquiry.

"uh, yeah. i think that's how it goes. what else do you do with a mic?"

it's the only reasonable thing he can connect with their karaoke date after all, besides maybe the crepes they had before then. the sound inside definitely did not sound anything like what one would use to make crepes.

thinking nothing of what noah had just said, kyle dismisses it and brings the two of them to his bedroom.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
news [c]
POSTED ON May 31, 2020 10:10:27 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 at kyle's confusion, noah smiles. he's a little embarrassed at himself, and a small note of a laugh gets caught in his throat. his forehead dives into kyle's mess of brown hair and he rubs his head against the other affectionately.

noah slithers off kyle's back when they enter the bedroom. the door is closed and with such sealing, the quiet greets them like a tide brushing against the shore. no dogs. just the two of them.

he tears the tape off the box, the cardboard peeling alongside the adhesive. for safe landings, noah throws the gifts on the bed: karaoke staples from that memory. without waiting for further explanation, noah grabs kyle with a smirk.

"you're my gift too." he tosses the taller man on to the mattress and follows soon after.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
news [c]
POSTED ON May 31, 2020 10:27:59 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
eyes stare at the contents of the box as they land on the bed, and before he could comment on them, kyle is caught off-guard with noah's throw. brows furrow as kyle frowns when he lands on the bed on his back, facing noah with a scowl on his expression.

"what does that even mean?" he asks in confusion, although it's the action that followed that spoke to him more. his face mellows soon afterwards. "but i guess we're doing it, huh?"

kyle's legs wrap around noah as he grabs onto his hoodie, pulling it upwards to take it off. fucking jock teases him to do this he swears, and he's enough of a fool to take the bait despite being aware of it.

his arms yank noah's arms towards him, touching lips with the other before pulling back. "it's too early for this, but..." he mutters underneath his breath.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
news [c]
POSTED ON May 31, 2020 10:52:24 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah's laughter is clipped by the tightening of kyle's legs. the hoodie is lost. the pesky peel of his clothes urged away from his bare body. they crash into each other. where the skin meets, it brands. it's a comforting heat: one that singes first but pulses sweetly afterward like the glow of some careful candle.

"but?" he kisses him back. noah's question lingers: a teasing shadow inbetween lips. his arms sneak behind kyle's back. "you can judge my performance, aight? it's practice for the contest." with a snicker, noah urges himself upon him, locked at the lips.

like their mattress, the two sink into their day.