[nospaces]
[attr="class","boatwrap"]
[attr="class","boattop"]
[attr="class","boatpic"]

I've tasted blood and it is sweet[break]
I've had the rug pulled beneath my feet[break]
I've trusted lies and trusted men[break]
Broke down and put myself back together

The cave is illuminated with the arrival of the Fairburne. Like the first star to appear in the night's skies, the mere presence of Katherine manages to brighten one of Meteor Falls' caves. She captivates the attention of the pokemon inside, followed by a Mismagius who floats nearby her side. An incarnation of sorts parts from the lips of the witch-like pokemon, a murmur that's accompanied by a sly smirk, as if the ghost-type had just cursed someone for a life of doom. "What are you snickering about, Morgana?"
[break][break]
Kat peered at her partner who proceeded to float, moving past her trainer. This attitude never failed to resurface with this one and Dazzle.
[break][break]
However, it seemed to irk the woman only for a fleeting moment. Forgiveness came easily in such matters. "It's a beautiful night, Morgana. Try to enjoy it." So far, they are not aware of the fact that another was visiting the cave. A step, and then a couple more. The journey deep into the cave began, with the violet-haired woman and her purple partner already bickering. What a great start.

[attr="class","boatbottom"]
---
[attr="class","sltdrkcred"][ DARKEE ]

[newclass=.boatwrap]margin: 0px auto; margin-top: 20px; width: 350px; padding: 40px; background-color: #f5f5f5; border: 1px solid #dddddd; font: 11px arial; text-align: justify; color: #616161;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap b]color: #616161; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover b]color: #e05d87;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boattop]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; border-bottom: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover .boattop]color: #e05d87;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic]width: 70px; margin: 0px auto; margin-bottom: 10px; filter: grayscale(100%); -moz-filter: grayscale(100%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic img]width: 70px; height: 70px; border-radius: 100%; -moz-border-radius: 100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover .boatpic]filter: grayscale(0%); -moz-filter: grayscale(0%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 20px; border-top: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom a]font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sltdrkcred]text-align: center; font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold;[/newclass][newclass=.sltdrkcred a]font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
a night not to remember [dw]
POSTED ON May 12, 2020 18:55:45 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"do a twirl kinda thing!"

the excited voice echoes from a small corner within the caves. priam claps softly, hunched over to get a better view of his pokemon, while he gets his shroomish to perform for him. the dim light from his phone acts as a spotlight for the grass-type.

the sudden sound of footsteps alert him. the rocket immediately turns to the direction of the sound. he tenses from being surprised, certain he was alone for the longest time, before the light reveals her, wherein he eventually relaxes.

he asks himself how long has he been around.

"oh, it's just you."

priam heaves a sigh of relief.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 2:59:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD OSHAWOTT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENCORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WATER SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD POLIWRATH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUBMISSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIND READER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 7:25:40 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","boattop"]
[attr="class","boatpic"]

Did Katherine just stumble on an ongoing Shroomish photoshoot? It was certainly not the first thing that came on her mind when heard and noticed Priam, the Rocketess not entirely convinced by his antics. He lacked the class of a coordinator and the skills of a real photographer for this to look believable. But then again, maybe she was looking too deep into it.
[break][break]
Maybe he was just here to enjoy the night with his pokemon.
[break][break]
"Yeah, just us." The violet-haired woman lifted one of her hands, offering a brief wave to the other Rocket-member next. "Are you and your Shroomish preparing for the beauty contest?" A pair of water-types splash some water at each other, but pay both Katherine and Priam no mind. Morgana seemed to feel unbothered by their presence as well.

[break]skipping!

[newclass=.boatwrap]margin: 0px auto; margin-top: 20px; width: 350px; padding: 40px; background-color: #f5f5f5; border: 1px solid #dddddd; font: 11px arial; text-align: justify; color: #616161;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap b]color: #616161; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boattop]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; border-bottom: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595; transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic]width: 70px; margin: 0px auto; margin-bottom: 10px; filter: grayscale(100%); -moz-filter: grayscale(100%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); transition: 0.8s ease; -moz-transition: 0.8s ease; -webkit-transition: 0.8s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap .boatpic img]width: 70px; height: 70px; border-radius: 100%; -moz-border-radius: 100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatwrap:hover .boatpic]filter: grayscale(0%); -moz-filter: grayscale(0%); -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom]width: 170px; margin: 0px auto; text-align: center; padding: 20px; padding-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 20px; border-top: 1px solid #e5e5e5; font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959595;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boatbottom a]font: 9px arial; font-style: italic; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sltdrkcred]text-align: center; font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold;[/newclass][newclass=.sltdrkcred a]font: 8px verdana; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON May 14, 2020 2:36:08 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam gets flustered with the accusation. he crosses his arms and shifts his attention to a random direction. "n-no! why would i be interested in that." he answers defiantly, before chuckling nervously.

he was though, but he's not going to admit it.

"it's not like we have any time for that anyways."

another operation was scheduled to happen alongside the contest. priorities and obligations prohibit him from joining the contest, but it's not a big deal anyways if one considers the pros and cons of each choice:

one gets him in trouble for ditching, and the other gives little to no return.

"what are you doing here anyways? you come here often to hang out?"

it was a weird choice of a hangout place, but he can't judge.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 14, 2020 23:17:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KADABRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SYNCHRONIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]KINESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TELEPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHO CUT

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DREEPY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLEAR BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON May 15, 2020 5:03:48 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","boattop"]
[attr="class","boatpic"]

There was just something in the expression of a person who's heart was fluttering. The blush that brought life to their countenance, the sudden shyness and awkwardness-- the geunine reaction. Katheriene seemed to love it. Whether if the person was lying or not didn't matter to the Rocketess, not when it was so obvious they were doing so. Priam's gaze shifts away, his tone threatens to break when he answers her question - and despite not having a hand over his chest to check for his pulse, Kat could swear that his heart had skipped a beat. He either sucked at maintaining a poker-face or simply did not care to do so now.
[break][break]
"Speak for yourself, love. I have plenty of time to do whatever I want. Even gym-battling." The lavender-haired woman made her way over, brisk steps allowing her to invade the other Rocket-member's personal space. It was as if Katherine insisted on making things more awkward. More tough to handle.
[break]
Like there was no way for him to run without first being irked by her.
[break][break]
"Hm... Hang out? No, not really. But I had to look at something in Fallarbor Town, so I figured I might as well pay this cave a visit. It's pretty, don't you think?" It wasn't in her plans for tonight to find someone else inside the cave... But considering it was someone Katherine did not have to keep up a facade for? It was bearable. It appeared that now Morgana carried the same intent as her trainer - she had set her mind on making things worse for Priam. Joining the pair, the Mismagius began to levitate and float in circles around them.
[break][break]Luckily, Priam and Katherine did know each other. However, if such wasn't the case? Then this could have very easily looked like a scene straight out of a horror movie.
[break][break]
The Haunting of Priam Conrad, or... The Coordinator and the Witch.

[break]skipping!

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON May 17, 2020 13:22:48 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
eyes turn to slits, angling his head a bit upward when the other rocket draws near. the nervous smile turns to a smug one as he welcomes the sudden attention that the implication of her actions suggests.

"i'unno. it's lowkey dark and musky and wild pokemon wander around sometimes."

he mirrors her actions, although the intent wasn't quite the same. instead of withdrawing, he goes forward as well, closing in any socially acceptable distance that could be withheld between the two of them. his eyes attempts to burn through hers, maintaining eye contact at all costs.

for the most part, priam ignores the mismagius in favor of katherine. the shroomish, however, cowers and draws closer to priam's legs.

"but yeah, there are pretty things in this cave if you think about it."

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON May 17, 2020 14:17:47 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","boattop"]
[attr="class","boatpic"]

"Dark isn't bad."
[break][break]
Katherine's hand reaches up for a lock of Priam's dark, blue hair. It is twirled around one of the woman's digits and then moved aside. His eyes and hers burned with the same level of intensity, it seemed, as either of them was unwilling to back off and relent. A game of chicken. Who'd be the first to appear bothered by the antics of the other? Neither had much to lose, considering the fact that they were here by themselves
[break][break]
She inches closer. The gap between them is practically gone-- and the only thing left is for their lips to meet. It seemed to be leading there at least. But the ebb and flow in the game itself was much more pleasing than the outcome when it came to Katherine. Kissing Priam now would ruin the game for her. Instead, his lips meet her finger. The Rocketess presses it softly against them, silencing him.
[break][break]
Her head turns, attention stolen by the Dreepy who flew nearby.
[break][break]
"Oh, it was just him." The dragon-type vanishes just as quickly as it had arrived, promoting the violet-haired woman to redirect her attention back towards the Conrad. She used the wild pokemon as an excuse to stop and pull away, obviously, but she wouldn't acknowledge it as a loss. A strategic retreat, perhaps.
[break][break]
"I'll teach you how to look for pretty things outside of caves one day, Priam. ..If you're up for it, that is."

[break]skipping!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 17, 2020 21:30:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LAPRAS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PERISH SONG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAXORUS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RIVALRY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DUAL CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LASER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON May 18, 2020 18:57:27 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
there was disappointment when she turns away, but as with everything he does, priam's emotions are volatile and without pattern. he quickly recovers, bouncing right back up with energy with her proposal.

priam clicks his tongue, points both of his index fingers at katherine, and fires off finger guns.

"sure! just a nice date between you and i, yeah?"

he says the contents of his mind right away, ruining any implication that he could have led on with the insinuation of her offer.

"we could have, like..."

his eyes wander around until they reach a lapras that wandered to one of the pools formed within the lake. it was a distance away, but priam can make out its silhouette among the limited lighting that he has. he stares at it in a daze, admiring its presence.

"...a nice lapras ride..."

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON May 19, 2020 1:09:38 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","boattop"]
[attr="class","boatpic"]

Priam is direct and blunt in all the ways Katherine doesn't expect for him to be. As if he's had prior experience in the matter of asking girls out in dark, musky caves. However, the Rocketess seems to like what she's hearing. It was refreshing to be dealing with someone who was as simple as him.
[break][break]
"A date then. Sure." Her eyes also capture the Lapras in the corner of their gaze, judging the dual-type silently. Katherine makes the decision to signal and motion with her hand for Mismagius to deal with the Lapras, who seemed more than pleased to do so. She floated towards the pokemon as her ruby-red gems began to glow. Strange beams shot from each of the three gems. In response, some of the water evaporates and creates mist, an attempt of the Lapras at hiding-- alas, it fails. Another beam shoots directly at it before a Pokeball is retrieved and sent in the same direction.
[break][break]
And then, finally, Kat turns once more to face the man she'd been bothering. "I'll bring the Lapras. You bring booze." The Pokeball of the Lapras is delivered to Katherine by Mismagius, who carries it with a psychic wave.
[break][break]
"But the night is still young, isn't it? We don't have to say goodbye just yet."

[break]capturing lapras

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,650 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 19, 2020 1:14:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ARROKUDA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIQUIDATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AGILITY

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUOSION APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REFLECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAIN SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]KATHERINE CAUGHT LAPRAS!

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON May 20, 2020 19:20:00 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he finds himself staring at the lapras a bit longer as his voice trails off. memories of watching them sail to the horizon on the vermillion port come back, but the reminiscing is cut short with katherine's voice.

he snaps back to reality. the transition is smooth-- almost as if practiced. he winks, points a finger gun at her, and clicks his tongue. "i gotchu." he's old enough to legally buy alcohol now at least. not that it was a deterrent in any way.

priam's expression switches consecutively for the third time, appearing intrigued by her question. his lips move a smile, raising a brow alongside a smirk.

"what'cha have in mind?"

he can't wait for her to reflect the question back to him so he can show her his shroomish show.

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON May 20, 2020 22:48:53 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","boattop"]
[attr="class","boatpic"]

"This cave."
[break][break]
She answers plainly at first. It's unimpressive by any means, and lack any sort of excitement - or that sweet, teasing voice - one would expect from Katherine. "I mean... I want to go inside. Deep inside. I bet something creepy is hiding here." As if on cue, Mismagius spoke with her ridiculous chants. One could think that she was cursing the pair of them already. "..I mean, as long as you're up for it. You aren't afraid, are you Piram?"
[break]
It's a game of chicken again. A dare, even.
[break][break]
"-But, if you have a better idea, I am willing to hear it."
[break][break]
This has to be Katherine's secret talent. Her ability to turn everything into some competition.