Stormy Silph
hyväksyä [c]
POSTED ON May 13, 2020 21:48:33 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

He humors her attempt at a joke and she smiles instinctively, a genuinely warm expression flitting briefly across her face. She follows him as he makes his way to the door, one foot reaching out to catch it and prop it open as she watches the hoard of babies rush to meet him. They stare up with wide eyes and saliva at their lips. They drool and thump their tails, excitement glowing in their youthful gaze.[break][break]

Stormy can't help but chuckle as she leans against the door, stepping away to let it close behind her. Her fingers curl around the trays to keep them steady as she steps into the ocean of patiently waiting arms yearning for sustenance. They're adorable and she caters to them without hesitation. [break][break]

Alex begs them to set and they do, mostly. Their bums wiggle impatiently and with anticipation, hovering just above the ground as they try to force themselves to wait, to sit, to obey. Stormy clicks her tongue in soft chastisation, reminding them to be polite. With a smooth motion, the woman squats down and allows the tray in her dominant hand to slide down her arm. She catches it and sets it down, holding up a finger. They watch in awe, following her finger and licking at their drool as she sets the second one down.[break][break]

"Good.. good."[break][break]

Stormy giggles softly before standing back up slowly, whispering soft encouragement before eventually removing her finger from the equation. They pounce and she gasps, giggling more.[break][break]

"Now, now! Be gentle, there's plenty for everyone."[break][break]

She subconsciously floats back to Alex's side, head tilted to the side as she observes the gremlins devour their lunch.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
hyväksyä [c]
POSTED ON May 14, 2020 17:34:43 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
the baby dragons heed his instructions, most definitely influenced by the prospect of filling their tummies with delicious food. he follows stormy's lead and bends down when she does. he places the tray gently on the ground and lingers in his position. the baby dragons rush forward and start their feast. a warm smile graces his features as he watches them.

"it is a bit hard to imagine that some day these precious babies will grow up to be fierce and tough battlers. or maybe not, i'm not sure what the morningstars have planned for them." 

he stands as stormy floats to his side. the movement feels so natural that he doesn't even notice. all he notices now is her next to him, and that presents a familiar warmth.

"you are always welcome to visit. they seem to be very fond of you."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
hyväksyä [c]
POSTED ON May 14, 2020 20:34:05 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Stormy breathes out slowly as she watches them gobble up the goods. Their mouths slobber with drool and they burble and grin with delight. It doesn't take them long at all to fill their bellies. They eventually stumble and waddle back to their napping area to rest. Their bellies bloated and full, they quickly fall asleep. It makes her smile.[break][break]

However, when she glances at Alex as he speaks she is acutely aware of how close she is and she finds herself stepping aside to give space. Her hands fold in front of her, interlocking with each other as she separates herself from the man. She retains her smile but doesn't look at him.[break][break]

The smile falters just a bit when he invites her to visit, and she glances at her feet. With a nod, she glances back up to the Swablu that had turned to rest together in the nearby tree. They fold over one another like one big cloud of feathers. They look cozy.[break][break]

"Maybe. It's a bit of a flight from Lavaridge, though."[break][break]

And she didn't want to intrude on a routine he preferred or might often spend time doing himself. He was his own person, after all, and she felt uncomfortable lingering in his shadow.[break][break]

Stormy glances at him briefly but quickly pulls her gaze away to see that even Wadjet had gone down for an evening nap. It seemed she had been joined by several of the younglings. They'd curled up in between her belly and her tail, enjoying the warmth she radiated. It appeared she didn't mind the company, even curling her tail tighter to press them closer to her body.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

devon
he/him
twenty-nine
june 12
rustboro
straight
advisor
ex-champion
406 height
406 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,834 posts
part of
TAG WITH @stone
ALEXANDER STONE
hyväksyä [c]
POSTED ON May 15, 2020 18:33:40 GMT
ALEXANDER STONE Avatar
he supposes she does have a point: it is a bit away from lavarige, which makes it all the more surprising that she showed up today. it does warm him to know that she made the effort to make the journey here. he appreciates it.

"i've agreed to help olivia out with the city's affairs, so i'll be spending more time here soon."

he isn't sure why he's telling her this. there's nothing to gain from her knowing and yet he confides in her like he once did. perhaps it's routine that influences him.

"i imagine i'll become quite busy soon and so i thought i'd let you know so it doesn't seem like i left again."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
hyväksyä [c]
POSTED ON May 17, 2020 17:39:11 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Stormy glances at him for a long while as he explains to her what his plans are. The woman averts her gaze and straightens her back, breathing out a soft sigh.[break][break]

"I'm happy for you."[break][break]

She starts for Wadjet, waking the sleeping Pokemon. The Charizard slowly and carefully moves to not disturb the sleeping babies - though they're so tired they slump to the side and blindly crawl to each other again for warmth. [break][break]

"You don't have to explain yourself to me, Alex. Your business is not my business, after all."[break][break]

The woman clears her throat awkwardly before gathering Wadjet's saddle. She fastens the straps and climbs on, running her fingers along the Pokemon's scales. She offers Alex a polite dip of her head before urging Wadjet to gather her wings.[break][break]

"I really should be going. I hope you take care, and don't be too busy. It's hard to balance a social life if you're busy all the time."[break][break]

And then Wadjet pushes off the ground and Stormy offers a short wave before flying back to Lavaridge.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay