4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
draconic aeronautics [gym]
POSTED ON May 22, 2020 20:52:25 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
ROYAL
Royalty is wasted on those who don't achieve definition in conflict and build their own legacy.
POKÉMON

He was always on time for his appointments. Especially when they concerned a gym challenge. But when it came to such large and interesting premises as the one surrounding Alexei Ivanov's gym, the Galar royal arrived an hour early to explore the area to his leisure. This rescue and treatment facility was unlike anything he'd ever seen before. Its rehabilitation facilities and aviaries had proven to be most interesting and informative.

But his exploration would come to an end, right on time, when he reached the massive open-air battle arena. Dressed in a black aran-knit sweater with the sleeves rolled up, black slacks, and leather shoes, the young lad checked his black-gold watch just to be sure. Then he looked across the arena at the figure he supposed was Alexei. Dropping his arm and hooking his hands into the edge of his pockets, he narrowed his blue-grey eyes.

"I've arrived for my gym challenge. My name is Remiel Calcifet." He called out, issuing a slight bow.

Just then, a gigantic shadow passed across the arena. Up above, soaring through the bright blue skies, was his Salamence— the 'Scourge of Postwick'. It flew around impatiently, waiting for its trainer to command it.

"SKRRRRRRAAAA!"

"... Shall we begin?"

MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2020 18:57:15 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","coveredhills"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-top"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-icon"][attr="class","lnr lnr-cloud"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-img"]

snow-covered hills

can i sail through the changing ocean tides?

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-tag-2"]TAGGED

[attr="class","coveredhills-2"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-pkmn-2"]PKMN

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]? ?

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","coveredhills-post"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-post-1"]

“Clearly, I trust you enjoyed looking around?” he called out from the opposite side of the open-air arena. He smirked as he watched a Salamence fly through the skies, circling the area above its companion.[break][break]

It was routine by now—he reached for a chain he wore around his neck and blew a singular note on the whistle. Soon, the fluttering of many pairs of wings would fill the area, and if Remiel would look up various shapes of Flying-types (as well as other airborne Pokémon) would come soaring in, the black blot temporarily darkening the skies above.[break][break]

Eventually, most of the Flying (and not-so-Flying) types would settle on perches that were found scattered around the outside of the arena, before a similar Salamence eyed the one it would be going up against in ‘aerial acrobatics’. Chuckling softly, the other Salamence soared down for a landing to get his daily neck rub from his human companion.[break][break]

“Easy there, Gabe, I know you want to go too,” he said to the draconid with a chuckle before patting him on the head and heading across the arena, pulling something out of his pocket.[break][break]

“Please call your Salamence down, I have to give him this,” he explained, showing the other a blindfold. It was part of the test, after all.[break][break]

“Do you trust your companion to carry you through any kind of weather, any kind of obstacle?” he added, the beginnings of a grin on his face.

[attr="class","coveredhills-notes"]
[attr="class","coveredhills-notes-2"]

word count: 244; someone’s excited!

BY: PHARAOH LEAP, FOR VEN

[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Montserrat:200,300,400,700]

[newclass=.coveredhills]padding:14px;border:solid 1px #252525;width:500px;background-color:#2e2e2e;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top]position:relative;white-space:nowrap;height:30px;overflow:hidden;border:solid 1px #252525;border-bottom:none;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-icon]position:absolute;font-size:250px;line-height:250px;margin:-90px 0px 0px 225px;opacity:.10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img]float:left;height:100px;width:100px;padding:24px;background-color:#292929;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h1]margin:-5px 0px 0px 0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:32px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-2px;font-weight:700!important;font-style:italic;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h2]margin:0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:bold 9px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag]overflow:hidden;text-transform:uppercase;height:30px;border:solid 1px #252525;padding:19px;background-color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div]line-height:10px;color:#a26dbd;letter-spacing:.5px;font:bold 9px Roboto;padding:9px 13px;border-radius:15px;float:left;margin-right:5px;margin-bottom:19px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2e2e2e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div a]font:bold 9px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag-2]background-color:#a26dbd!important;color:#2e2e2e!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-2]margin-top:-1px;border:solid 1px #252525;height:421px;background-color:#2c2c2c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn]margin:-1px 0px 0px -1px;float:left;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;width:70px;height:396px;text-align:center;padding:5px 0px 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn-2]text-align:left;position:absolute;font:20px Montserrat;font-weight:700!important;line-height:20px;font-style:italic;padding:26px;height:18px;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom left,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;width:70px;white-space:nowrap;transform:rotate(-90deg);margin:320px 0px 0px -26px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p]filter:grayscale(50%);margin-top:15px;cursor:pointer;height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2]color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;opacity:0;position:absolute;background-color:#333333;padding:24px;width:450px;text-align:left;margin-top:-119px;font:20px Montserrat;line-height:20px;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2 .a]margin-top:-1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post]padding:35px 35px 0px 106px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1]height:265px;overflow:auto;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes]margin:20px 35px 0px 106px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#303030;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2]height:24px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills] }.ch-p:hover + .ch-p-2 { opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2020 7:30:19 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
ROYAL
Royalty is wasted on those who don't achieve definition in conflict and build their own legacy.
POKÉMON

"It was quite illuminating," The Galarian royal replies, gazing up at the various Flying-type pokémon the gym leader had summoned. "I trust your facility won't be the last interesting thing I come across today either." He added, returning his nonchalant gaze back down at the blonde gentleman before him.

When said blonde makes a request, Remiel nods. Then, with a motion as simple as pointing down and whistling, summons his Salamence to dive down from the sky before landing on all four of its claws beside him. The fierce dragon shrieks, shaking its head afterwards and stomping its front claws upon the ground. He hadn't seen it this anxious to begin since he'd first captured it.

Realizing he'd spent more time staring at his Salamence's physical cues than answering the gym leader's latest inquiry, Remiel snaps back to the conversation at hand.

"I do."

But did he?

Not blaming Alexei if he didn't step forward to blindfold the clearly more aggressive Salamence, Remiel stepped forward himself and held his hand out. "If you'd like, I can place the blindfold on myself. If you'd like to ensure there is no deceit on my end, however, I can promise you that Hotchkiss only harms others on my command." He assures with a nod.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2020 15:35:42 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p-2"]gabriel salamence

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

Normally, he would be the one to get the blindfolds secured—however seeing as how feisty this Salamence was, this was going to be an equally interesting challenge.[break][break]

A rubber match, if you will, he thought to himself as he then nodded before passing the blind fold over. “Let me know when you’re done, so I can get us started.”[break][break]

With that he walked over to where Gabriel was waiting, eyeing his mirror image beadily. A shuffling noise drew Alexei’s attention, and he looked down to his own a few moments. “I know, I know… this is going to be what—your first time going up against another of your own kind? Relax, okay?[break][break]

With that he took out the trusty blindfold and did the same with his Salamence, blindfolding it like he had so many times before.[break][break]

“Are you ready to go?” he called over to where the other stood. “Let’s take advantage of the weather while we can.”

word count: 160; let’s go!

[newclass=.coveredhills]padding:14px;border:solid 1px #252525;width:500px;background-color:#2e2e2e;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top]position:relative;white-space:nowrap;height:30px;overflow:hidden;border:solid 1px #252525;border-bottom:none;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-icon]position:absolute;font-size:250px;line-height:250px;margin:-90px 0px 0px 225px;opacity:.10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img]float:left;height:100px;width:100px;padding:24px;background-color:#292929;border:solid 1px #2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:-60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h1]margin:-5px 0px 0px 0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:32px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-2px;font-weight:700!important;font-style:italic;line-height:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-top h2]margin:0px;padding:0px;text-align:right;font:bold 9px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag]overflow:hidden;text-transform:uppercase;height:30px;border:solid 1px #252525;padding:19px;background-color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div]line-height:10px;color:#a26dbd;letter-spacing:.5px;font:bold 9px Roboto;padding:9px 13px;border-radius:15px;float:left;margin-right:5px;margin-bottom:19px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2e2e2e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag div a]font:bold 9px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-tag-2]background-color:#a26dbd!important;color:#2e2e2e!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-2]margin-top:-1px;border:solid 1px #252525;height:421px;background-color:#2c2c2c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn]margin:-1px 0px 0px -1px;float:left;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;width:70px;height:396px;text-align:center;padding:5px 0px 20px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-pkmn-2]text-align:left;position:absolute;font:20px Montserrat;font-weight:700!important;line-height:20px;font-style:italic;padding:26px;height:18px;background-color:#a26dbd;background:linear-gradient(to bottom left,#a26dbd,#b691c4);color:#2e2e2e;width:70px;white-space:nowrap;transform:rotate(-90deg);margin:320px 0px 0px -26px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p]filter:grayscale(50%);margin-top:15px;cursor:pointer;height:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ch-p-2]color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;opacity:0;position:absolute;background-color:#333333;padding:24px;width:450px;text-align:left;margin-top:-119px;font:20px Montserrat;line-height:20px;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1]height:265px;overflow:auto;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-post-1::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes]margin:20px 35px 0px 106px;border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#303030;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2]height:24px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#282828;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.coveredhills-notes-2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:9px;background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2020 20:16:42 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
ROYAL
POKÉMON

"Very well." Remiel replied, taking the blindfold and sauntering to place himself at the feisty Salamence's side. Though its piercing eyes were focused intently on the opposing dragon, it spared a glance at its master before settling down. It was then that the black-haired royal swiftly mounted it, propping the tip of his feet against its scales to climb. Upon seating himself firmly against the back of its neck, the beast looked back at him when he whistled. This gave him the perfect opportunity to begin blindfolding the creature; though it was all too confused as to why, and even uttered a low growl at it.

When he was done, the prince of Hammerlocke backed off and called out as he was told to. Hotchkiss, in the meantime, swung his head left to right in a subtle but ultimately futile attempt to remove the blindfold. "We're ready. What's the plan here?" Remy asked.
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2020 14:31:13 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

Just as Remiel had mentioned something about a plan, the sunny weather took a turn for the…dusty.[break][break]

While the other had taken a few moments to prepare their Salamence, Alexei had already gotten busy with the set-up, asking the other staff members who weren’t busy in the medical quarters to get his Pokémon set up—specifically the ones that knew Sandstorm.[break][break]

At the same time he’d asked for some of them who had Ground-types to spare to help out with his idea, and a howling swirl announced the arrival of the Sandstorm around the arena.[break][break]

“I take you can navigate through foul weather while your Salamence is blindfolded?” he inquired. “The first half of this endeavor is trust—specifically, trusting your Pokémon’s instincts.[break][break]

While his own Salamence had flown in similar conditions, it was rain and snow he was familiar with. This was the first time he would be flying through a controlled Sandstorm around the area.[break][break]

“Oh, and watch out for the falling boulders. See you on the other side of the storm! he added a few moments later as he snapped on his flying goggles before boarding his Salamence, and flying off into the howling grit.[break][break]

Should Remiel follow into the Sandstorm, there would also be various waves of Rock Slide-induced boulders raining down from multiple directions—enough to pose a sufficient threat while flying through the obtrusive weather condition.

word count: 232; Sandstorm-level condition is insane + multiple falling boulders coming from several directions all at once!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2020 5:27:08 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","everybody"]
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

There's hardly a moment to spare gawking at the impressive, and deadly, sandstorm before Remiel spurs his now blinded Salamence into action. "Hya! Let's go!" He exclaimed, releasing one hand from the reins as he caught a pair of goggles one of Alexei's attendants had thrown up at him. Snapping them on quickly, Hotchkiss roared as he flapped his massive wings and launched himself upward. The draconic titan was confused. Pissed off. And, surprisingly, even a little anxious. 

Remiel could feel it beneath the surface of his palm as he pressed it into the back of the Salamence's neck. As the ascended deeper and deeper into the sandstorm, the likes of which he hadn't seen since his last trip to the Dusty Bowl in Galar, Remiel patted his companion and spoke to him in the closest thing to a whisper one could make amidst the howling torrent that whipped all around.

"Easy there, Hotch... follow the scent of the other one. Let me be your eyes." He spoke, immediately pulling on the reins when a massive boulder suddenly came into view from above. "To the right!" He hastily commanded, prompting his blind beast to tilt itself sideways as its body maneuvered to the right, narrowly avoiding the massive obstacle that threatened to impede them.
[attr="class","calcifet"]

themehammerlocke's heir

— the pair soar into the dangerous sandstorm

[newclass=.everybody]padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.say]text-align:justify;font:25px arial;margin-top:2px;color:#AEB3B8;letter-spacing:-1px;font-weight:bold;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:.8;[/newclass][newclass=.ramiel]font:40px arial;text-transform:uppercase;color:#AEB3B8;text-shadow:1px 1px #fff, 2px 2px #AEB3B8;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-50px;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.calcifet]text-align:justify;margin-top:5px;font:10px arial;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px;margin-top:-50px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .say]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .ramiel]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:1;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .calcifet]margin-top:0px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2020 16:58:30 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

The moment they had catapulted themselves into the Sandstorm, the whistling sound of boulders coming from several directions alerted him to incoming obstacles—and very early on he was forced to take a barrel roll as two particularly large boulders almost made him into a flattened pancake.[break][break]

Yikes. Someone’s doing their job a little too well… he thought as he righted himself—only for the Salamence to let out a panicked roar as another couple of large boulders came raining down on them![break][break]

“Yeesh, Terra must be pissed,” he grumbled as he flattened himself and shot forward, letting the speed of the Salamence propel them forward as they narrowly escaped becoming pancakes a second time.[break][break]

“Strafe left, then bank upward,” he added a few moments later as the sandstorm continued to howl all around them, confusing even him for a few moments.[break][break]

He felt the Salamence veer to the left, before suddenly streaking upwards—hanging on for dear life as the draconid continued to climb. While visibility conditions up above weren’t as bad as they were down below, there were lots of smaller pieces of rock being flung and scattered about.[break][break]

Now, he didn’t know where the other man was at the moment, but he was rather certain that he was being followed—as most of his challengers usually did.

word count: 216; flying in the storm

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2020 6:05:06 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","everybody"]
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

It was easy to assume knew how to navigate this sandstorm like the back of his hand. The fact of the matter was, even if he did, navigating it in the way he did required a certain build. Challengers could try to stick to the gym leader like glue, but keeping up with him and his aerial maneuvers was another matter entirely.

So Remiel was going to do things his way.

It was likely Alexei didn't notice as Remiel and Hotchkiss silently glided upward, deciding to go over the incoming boulder as opposed to shooting straight beneath it. The constant veil of sand within the sandstorm made visibility low, but this way the pair could worry less about being crushed and focus more on detecting further obstacles.

After they overcame the boulder, Remiel spurred his dragon to fly faster and they shot ahead. Neither of them knew it, but Alexei was still only just seconds away mid-flight. When a lone, smaller but still troubling, boulder came flying their way, however, perhaps Hotchkiss' ZEN HEADBUTT through said boulder would alert them of their presence. Or the shower of pebbles afterward.
[attr="class","calcifet"]

themehammerlocke's heir

— the pair go over the boulder; not under!

[newclass=.everybody]padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.say]text-align:justify;font:25px arial;margin-top:2px;color:#AEB3B8;letter-spacing:-1px;font-weight:bold;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:.8;[/newclass][newclass=.ramiel]font:40px arial;text-transform:uppercase;color:#AEB3B8;text-shadow:1px 1px #fff, 2px 2px #AEB3B8;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-50px;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.calcifet]text-align:justify;margin-top:5px;font:10px arial;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px;margin-top:-50px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .say]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .ramiel]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:1;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .calcifet]margin-top:0px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 18:06:15 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

Normally he would clear this obstacle by flying in a straight line—but his Pokémon who could summon Rock Slide were apparently getting better at this shit, the boulders were getting bigger and bigger even.[break][break]

It was nuts, how much a Pokémon’s contempt could translate to their techniques increasing in power and frequency. After he’d very nearly gotten smacked by another wayward boulder from the sand storm that was blowing in so many directions, he thought he heard a… no, it wasn’t his Salamence that had roared—was it?[break][break]

“No, Gabe, that’s not you!” he muttered to himself under his breath, before chancing a look around and seeing that his pursuer was hot on their trail.[break][break]

“Nice, nice,” he remarked, before urging the Salamence to barrel-roll through the rest of the falling boulders in order to clear out of the first half of the challenge. He’d practically given the way to the other man, and hoped that he would follow him out of the sand storm.[break][break]

Of course, the second half would usually be a snow storm but this time he was willing to switch things up—and so he began giving the instructions once he’d given enough time for the other to catch up to where he was, mid-air.

word count: 210; cleared the sand storm!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2020 1:55:54 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
G Y M

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

With the largest of the boulders from the rock slide cleared, Remiel prompted his blindfolded Salamence to dash forward and catch up with Alexei and his own. The dragon mewled, seemingly still discomforted by its temporary blindness. But it trusted Remiel''s lead regardless as they flew through the sandstorm. Many training sessions in the royal draciary had taken place to ensure it followed his command without question.[break][break]

Disgruntled reluctance, sure. But no question.[break][break]

Just when it seemed that they had lost the gym leader within the whipping wind and the veil of sand it carried, Alexei's voice broke through the howl and they located him a mere few moments afterward. The sandstorm began to lessen in its power as they followed along. Then, before long, they had emerged out from it altogether. Safe and unscathed... for now.[break][break]

themehammerlocke's heir[break][break]

— Remiel and Hotchkiss follow Alexei out of the sandstorm!

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkiangercredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .tagline a, .punkianger .bulk b, .punkianger .bulk i, .punkiangercredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #f0f0f0; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #fff; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #fff; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #3e3e3e; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #fff; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: ##e9e4e5; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiangercredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiangercredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 5:46:17 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

The difference in the air current made him turn around, before he cracked a grin in the man’s direction.[break][break]

“Next up, a game of tag!” he said with a bit of a mischievous grin on his face, and right then and there the weather shifted from the howling grit of a blinding Sandstorm to the torrential downpour of a Rain Dance. He had a lot of Water-types that knew the move, and so now the change in weather would…hopefully… cool them down somewhat![break][break]

Either way.[break][break]

“You know how tag works, right? Catch me in this storm, you win,” and off he went into the pouring rain. What Remiel didn’t know, of course, was the fact that the rain storm had more surprises this time.[break][break]

…those surprises being one of wind, and another of sound. While the first peal of Thunder shook the area, Alexei knew to dodge out of the way by banking upward and flying closer to the point of the weather disturbance where visibility was almost zero.[break][break]

At the same time, back where the other man was, a sudden blast of powerful air would attempt to blow them off-course should they choose to pursue!

word count: 195; from sand to rain

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 6:54:07 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
G Y M

[attr=class,lyric1]
great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]
lost track of time & space

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Remiel brought Hotchkiss to a sharp halt with a pull of his reins. The dragon hovered blindly in place as the weather around them began to make a gradual and drastic change. When the first drops of rain hit his scales, the Salamence snarled defensively before eventually settling down. The water felt good against his dry and sand-battered skin. His near constant growl felt more like a vague and cautious purr now. The dark-haired royal that rode upon him, on the other hand, made a slight grumble in protest of getting wet.[break][break]

Alexei's proposal for a game of tag, however, was quick to snap him out of it. A game of tag? Really?[break][break]

He couldn't help but tilt his head at the proposition. But, before he could say anything else, the gym leader was off yet again. With a sharp 'yip' and a kick of his heels, Remiel prompted Hotchkiss to dash forward in pursuit. If it was a game of tag Mr. Ivanov wanted, then they would partake.[break][break]

The sharp whip of wind that struck them proved to surprise them rather effectively, sending the pair inadvertently barreling towards the peal of thunder nearby. Even as electricity livened up the air, however, the Galarian gritted his teeth and held tight to the reins as he steadied his dragon's course. It was too late to pull off the maneuver Alexei and his Salamence had made. But they could still push through it.[break][break]

"Protect!" He commanded over the booming sound of thunder, prompting Hotchkiss to summon a protective barrier around them as they blasted their way through several lightning strikes. Even as his Salamence snarled and bucked, Remiel tightened his legs against its saddle and made sure it followed his lead despite the chaos. Then, before long, they were past the worst of it and immediately pulled upwards to clear the storm.[break][break]

Soon enough, Ivanov was back in sight.
[break]
So the prince spurred Hotchkiss to flap its wings and ascend quicker, forming a purple aura that began at the tip of his forehead and encompassed his entire body before trailing off like a comet's flare. In truth, it was a rather unconventional but aerodynamic use of ZEN HEADBUTT. As large as Hotchkiss' temper was, he'd been trained to find mental clarity in times of stress or great pressure.[break][break]

Well... when prompted to, anyway.
[break]

[break]
theme: hammerlocke's heir[break][break]

notes: Remiel and Hotchkiss are briefly blown off-course, use Protect to move past the lighting strikes, and pull upward to clear the storm! They then begin to chase after Alexei!

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rt .bulk i, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2020 19:01:09 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[nospaces]

snow-covered hills

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

[attr="class","ch-p"]

The rain poured, and when it did, it poured hard.[break][break]

Blinking, he reached up to his face and wiped down the condensation that was building up on the goggles—shit, the number of Pokémon he knew that had Rain Dance was—surprisingly maybe more than those that could throw out Sandstorm and Rock Slide at once?![break][break]

Several loud peals of thunder shook the area, and several bolts of Thunder dropped down through the torrential sky—one near where he was currently headed; and another that would attempt to come down close to where the other man on his Salamence was headed toward.[break][break]

The wind picked up in speed and intensity—he wondered if the other could find him in the near-zero visibility conditions. It was… truly nuts, honestly. Of course, little did Alexei know that he would be flying through a much-larger storm in a few month’s time…[break][break]

“Hang on,” he hissed to the Salamence, as the draconid did a barrel-roll in order to avoid the bolt of Thunder—yikes, when he said ‘throw lightning’, he should’ve specified to throw lightning indiscriminately, not shoot them all down out of the sky!

word count: 191; lightning so much

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,480 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2020 22:11:31 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
G Y M

[attr=class,lyric1]
great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]
lost track of time & space

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Rain felt sharp against the surface of his face as they soared through the sky. The world was a howling portal of black clouds and water. In the flashes of lightning that illuminated the sky, however, Remiel was able to keep track of the other Salamence and its rider just ahead.[break][break]

Dragon riding always required a certain amount of trust between the dragon and its rider. Without it, the practice simply fell apart. It was in times like these, nearly blind and surrounded by electric danger, that the prince placed a great deal of trust in his pokémon. Some could even call it faith.[break][break]

With its mind still shrouded in its zen-like state, his faith in Hotchkiss would end up paying off. Sensing the lightning build up in the clouds ahead, the Salamence executed a swift and agile loop, sharply pulling upwards and away as the lightning struck the air where it would have been otherwise. Remiel clung tightly to the reins with his hands, and tighter still to the saddle with his legs.[break][break]

[break][break]

Then, as soon as they were back on track and bursting forward, Hotchkiss broke out of his zen state and roared to acknowledge the fact. The flash had faded, and with it any sight of Alexei and his draconic steed. But Remiel would not allow themselves to lose sight of him any longer.[break][break]

"Dragon Breath!" He commanded, his eyes sparkling at the sight of the dark sky brightening with blue flames. Sure to keep the fire from scorching the gym leader, Remiel instead whipped his reins and attempted to swoop in from Alexei's left side. If he managed to get close enough in time, he would attempt to slap a hand against the gym leader's back.[break][break]

Tag.
[break]

[break]
theme: hammerlocke's heir[break][break]

notes: Hotchkiss utilizes its mental clarity to avoid the lightning strike! The pair take advantage of the lightning flash to help spot Alexei, but take it a step further by lighting up the sky with DRAGON BREATH! They try to swoop in to tag Alexei afterwards!

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rt .bulk i, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]