yeena's plotter

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
yeena's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2020 3:02:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
so this is dante and he sucks.

like. his personality isn't great, but he's just kind of a disaster of a human being in general, man. he's also the-worst-pokemon-trainer-in-the-world(tm) and has no clue what he's doing. ever

pls plot with my trash boi. for just the low low cost of one shipper reply, you can help keep this hot mess alive and presumably out of a ditch somewhere.
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
yeena's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2020 22:25:34 GMT
noah faber Avatar

&

i love disasters Y E S. noah's a new gym leader in rustboro city. he holds responsibilities as a league cadet, and has taken the position as an extension of his duties.

although noah's not the most "professional" person, he's certainly dependable and capable in his line of work. before he was a gym leader, noah often worked as a tour guide to help guide people safely through the wilderness of hoenn and as a bodyguard for more dangerous areas.

i would love to have a thread where noah stumbles upon dante just... in the middle of some danger. whether it's environmental/pokemon related or maybe he gets into some trouble in the shadier districts of slateport, or maybe noah has just found him in a ditch and it's time to fish him out.

perhaps from there, dante can learn how to become a better pokemon trainer— or at least, he'd find some supportive backbone in this wild region. let me know what ya think! we can even embark on a mission thread that can fit (i can search through to see if there's any that can fit the ideas we come up with).

thanks and welcome!!!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
yeena's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2020 22:37:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar

&

Hey there!!

I saw Dante and immediately thought I should introduce him to River hehehe. River is also a disaster but he's really good at pretending he isn't. And by really good I mean he's a complete prick of a human being who tends to pick fights without actually reading the situation. He's sensitive and stupid, rushing into situations without thinking and then complaining when it doesn't go his way.

Also, he's the biggest coward ever. He sucks as a trainer and a human being and he embarrasses himself almost any time he steps into a social setting. But try as he might (not very hard) he likes being in the spotlight he's just a hothead who sucks. One thing goes wrong and he loses his charm and starts digging his own grave.

Basically he's complicated and messy and they might get along or they might not. I'm curious to see what happens!
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,518 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
yeena's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2020 3:51:14 GMT
noah faber Avatar

&

i love the ideas you came back with, ahhhh!! i have an idea. we can basically use this mission as the prompt. maybe dante accidentally woke up a snorlax, slaking, other huge unruly pokemon (ursaring?), and noah encounters dante having the time of his life trying to flee (or fight) against this pokemon.

from there, they can get acquainted!! i can make the thread or you can, but let me know if this works for you! i don't mind doing whatever to start!!
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
yeena's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2020 10:57:20 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

what's a galarian martial artist's favorite drink?

kara-tea

Haha, but in all seriousness, I'd love to work on some sort of plot with you. Maybe even participate in a few missions together? This one could be promising.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
yeena's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2020 14:43:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,400i,700|Montserrat:400|Montserrat+Alternates:700]

[newclass=.jen-contain] --jenAccent01:#ffc0cb; --jenAccent02:#b8821e;[/newclass]

[attr="class","jen-contain"]
[attr="class","jen-header"]

[attr="class","jen-body"]

I love the idea of the two of them forming an unlikely friendship. Like, here's Chloe with her bright and sunny disposition and then there's Dante... being Dante. They both can be terrible pokemon trainers together though as she's never been in a battle before she's just so naive and a cinnamon roll that she doesn't know what she's doing. The two of them could flounder together while bickering since they're such opposites.

[attr="class","jen-footer"]

let's be unlikely friends!

[attr="class","jen-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.jen-contain] width:500px; overflow:hidden; background-color:#f0f0f0; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header] width:100%; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header img] width:75px; height:75px; border-radius:100%; padding:5px; margin:0px 25px; background-color:#fafafa; border:10px solid #333; transition:.25s ease; transition-delay:.1s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header img:hover] transform:scale(.9); transition:.25s ease; transition-delay:.1s; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header div] flex-shrink:0; width:286px; height:155px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; background-color:var(--jenAccent01); [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header div:first-child] justify-content:flex-start; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-header div:last-child] justify-content:flex-end; margin-left:-76px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-body] font: 400 11px roboto; color:#6a6a6a; text-align:justify; padding:25px; margin:25px; background-color:#fafafa; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-body b] font:700 11px roboto; color:#aaa; color:var(--jenAccent01); [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-body i] font:400 11px roboto; font-style:italic; color:#aaa; border-bottom:1px solid var(--jenAccent01); [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-footer] width:100%; min-height:75px; background-color:#333; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-footer div:first-child] font:400 20px/18px montserrat; color:#5a5a5a; margin-left:25px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-footer div:first-child b] font:700 20px/18px montserrat alternates; color:#aaa; color:var(--jenAccent01); [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-footer div:last-child] min-height:75px; width:100px; padding-left:20px; margin-right:-1px; flex-shrink:0; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; padding:0px 20px 0px 40px; background-color:var(--jenAccent01); color:#333; font:700 20px/18px montserrat alternates; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:left; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(20% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%); clip-path: polygon(20% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%); word-wrap: break-word; overflow-wrap: break-word; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-footer div a] font:700 20px/18px montserrat alternates!important; color:#333!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-credit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jen-credit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]