POSTED ON Jun 9, 2020 1:40:26 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
the two of them stood there for what felt like another minute even after stormy said she was going to get changed herself. as he felt her against her and in his arms kazimir couldn't help but still smile down at her as he did. she stole his heart without him even knowing it so he just wanted to appreciate her a little bit longer. still there would probably be more time for them to hold one another again later today. "ok ok, now c'mon get dressed or your gonna get cold like our food. i gotta go make sure it stays a bit warm after all."
[break][break]
even after he said that he took a second before even pulling away from her, the act of it hurting his heart a bit as he did. guess all that confessing really tied them more tightly now than before and it was starting to have an effect. still he needed to power through running back up there to her as he made his way back to the kitchen.
[break][break]
he quickly checked the food to discover that it was still lukewarm, good enough to eat but it would have probably lost a little something with some of the heat gone. as he was setting up everything he noticed that his shirt was sort of damp and stained, he had forgotten that stormy had just finished a shower when he grabbed her and everything. without even remembering where he was or what just happened a few moments ago he ducked behind the counter to remove his shirt and try and shake it dry when the sound of stormy's steps coming in prompted him to suddenly shoot up from his hiding spot, the counter revealing a shirtless and well muscled kazimir, "hey uh can i borrow your dryer? my shirt got a bit wet."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: poggy pog :kiss:

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:9px;[/newclass]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
hit and run [c]
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2020 2:02:04 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Stormy laughs, thoroughly amused when he says she'll get cold. That was nearly impossible anymore, not that he knew. If only he did.[break][break]

But he hesitates a moment longer and she draws her fingers away, catching the curtain before it might slip. She ushers him out but her own anticipation encourages her to drop her disguise the moment he turns away. She hurriedly throws on her tank top and oversized knitted sweater. The skinny jeans she struggles with because she hasn't fully dried - but she makes it work.[break][break]

When she makes it back to the kitchen, however, she is surprised to find Kazimir shirtless and... previously hiding behind the counter. She blinks in surprise, then concern, then amusement as she glances at the dinners on the table. [break][break]

"Was there a fire-- oh," she giggles as she catches Kazimir's question. The food reminds her of how hungry Kaz had been earlier, so she promptly puts them back into the oven to warm them a few minutes longer, give them a little more life. Had she been more prepared for company, she might have put on something a little more appetizing.[break][break]

But when she glances back at Kazimir and reaches out to take the shirt, she feels her breath catch in her throat at how jaw-droppingly beautiful he was in all of his shirtless, well-muscled glory. [break][break]

"Y-yeah, I can... I can put this in the dryer. I'm... I'm afraid I don't have anything else for you to wear though.... in the meantime."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
hit and run [c]
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2020 4:05:10 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
its the mention of not having anything to wear that suddenly snaps kazimir back into reality and understand what he just did. almost instinctively he covered his chest with his arms crossed in front of it as a twinge of red spread around his face. "uh well that's fine. i'm kinda...used to it." that didn't sound weird at all, just cause he walked around half naked in his own place didn't mean it was ok to do it in someone else's home! especially when that person in question was the girl he just confessed his feelings too!
[break][break]
as stormy put the meals back in the oven to heat up a little bit more kaz made his way over to her couch that sat in front of the tv where a table stood between them, a decent place for a show to enjoy while they ate. it might actually distract them from their awkwardness. "uh i'll just turn something on. got any requests?" he was not that great at deflecting the awkwardness between them, not that he ever was what with his face still being red and all. still he was trying and hopefully she just found it painfully adorable of him.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
hit and run [c]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2020 19:59:59 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

The awkward tensity between them allows Stormy to laugh. The noise is genuine and relieving, all of her pent up anxiety melting off her shoulders at the sight of Kazimir covering himself up. It might have worked had he not been absolutely shredded even in the arms.[break][break]

"Am I not the only woman you've stripped for? Here I thought I was blessed."[break][break]

She winks, fully shedding her nervousness in favor of her sharp-tongued personality. It suits her far better. Bashful Stormy? Please.[break][break]

In turn, Kazimir turns to take a seat on the couch. Stormy turns back to the kitchen to retrieve the hot dinners. Despite how hot the plates are, she seems to wield them without flinching. [break][break]

When she approaches she remains awkward for a moment, as if unsure if it was too forward to settle in next to him. And yet she couldn't understand why, they had stood in front of each other just a moment before to confess their feelings.[break][break]

"You can pick. Here, but be careful, it's hot."[break][break]

Stormy shifts her weight and eventually sinks onto the couch next to him. However, she gives him some space in fear he might not want her so close.[break][break]

She clears her throat.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
hit and run [c]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2020 0:34:38 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
as the tv skipped through different selections his eyes quickly trained on stormy as she came over with their food and he gave her a smirk and a bit of a blush as his face went red as he tried to spit out an answer for her first question. "well...your the first woman i've done it for." that was probably...a not totally crap way to answer that, if she decided to slap him or something then he would have deserved it wholeheartedly.
[break][break]
once the plates were set kaz licked his lips as he picked up a fork and started to dig in as he turned on some sort of action flick about a pikachu solving a case with a boy or something. seem kind of an average movie. he gently blew on the piece of food on the end of his fork and chewed on it for a few seconds before his face turned into one full of bliss as he let out a squeal of pleasure. "oh man you know how to oven bake just right." his words were laced with laughter as he suddenly slipped against the couch and let his head rest against her shoulder and looked up at her with a smile. "sorry, thought i'd lighten up the mood a little. is it working?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
hit and run [c]
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2020 14:45:18 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Stormy tucks one foot under her bum as she makes herself comfortable on the couch next to him. She seems to almost measure her breathing, hyper-aware of how close he is and how tempting it is to crawl closer - to give in to the temptation to show him affection.[break][break]

Why was she so tense and awkward around those she cares for?[break][break]

But it comes as a surprise when he emphasizes the idea that she's the first woman he's ever taken his clothes off for. For a moment, she thinks on this, blushing, before understanding what it is he's trying to say. [break][break]

"Is.. does me being a woman make you uncomfortable?"[break][break]

She pales at the choice of wording, setting her food aside in an awkward hurry.[break][break]

"Shit.. that's- that's not really what I meant. I guess I'm just trying to ask - am I what you want?"[break][break]

But he's already digging into his meal and thoroughly enjoying it. She smiles a bit, touched and amused by his enthusiasm and encouragement. What comes as a bigger surprise is when he breaks the ice, curling closer to her and laying his head on her shoulder. She sucks in a breath at how close he is - how warm.[break][break]

"Y-yes, it.. it is. It's working."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
hit and run [c]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2020 13:31:07 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
he gave her a soft smile before he let out a chuckle and rub his head against her shoulder once again before almost pressing his body against hers. "to answer your question...really only ever showed other guys the goods. if you know what i mean." his face began to run with a light blush as he realized how weird and almost slutty that sort of sounded out loud. if he wasn't a trainer he could probably be some hot jpeg people gamble for in evergrande fantasy or something. now that did sound slutty in his hed.
[break][break]
"your sort of the first gal that's made me feel like this and i'm real happy that it was you stormy." it wouldn't be hard for her to notice his arm snake behind her back and wrap itself around her as he pulled her into him in a half hug while he brought a fork full of food to his mouth as he took his head off her soft shoulder. a devilish smirk crossed his face as he chewed and stared her in the eye. "be honest about something though....who's got the better bod, me or balder?" he wasn't going to let the fact that he gave her a lap dance go, now that was too juicy to just let it sit in the oven forever.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
hit and run [c]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2020 20:24:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Stormy devolves into a blushing mess as he snuggles into her. His head is warm and his presence means so much it's dizzying and overwhelming. She finds herself relaxing into him easily, wiggling so that even if they aren't touching completely, they are now.[break][break]

Although admittedly, his openness about typically showing guys his goods was surprising. Of course, she had certainly suspected - it had been one of the factors causing her reluctance to admit her feelings for him. Her fear of rejection, because she knew he was attracted to men, had been quite apparent. In fact, she was still blown away that he had even told her he loved her.[break][break]

But he slides his arm around her and hugs her and she sighs, nestling her head against his chest and blushing deeper.[break][break]

"I'm happy too."[break][break]

And she means it. [break][break]

However, his next question throws her off-guard and she hesitates, unsure of how to respond. She had, after all, seen the way Kazimir looked at Balder. Was he still a threat? [break][break]

"You, definitely."[break][break]

It doesn't occur to her that he might know about Balder having given her a lap dance. How did he know, anyway? Had Balder told him? Had Balder really thought about the dance that much after it had happened? Did Balder like her, too?

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
hit and run [c]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2020 23:34:24 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
kaz breaks into a small laugh as he leans into her and rests his head on top of hers as she gave him her answer. "correct answer." he had heard through gossip and rumors about the event and saw a clip of it on the internet. boy was he curious about what those two must have been thinking when that happened. "but i do think i do have to show you that i can do one too. ooh or maybe a pole dance. i actually took a class once for funsies." he said that with a straight face as he finished up his dinner while giving her a sly smile all while he was chewing. now he was just messing and teasing her at this point and was enjoying it a bit too much. "i mean...only if you want it. don't wanna weird ya out or anything."
[break][break]
as he finished up his own dinner down to the last bite on his plate he noticed the time and straightened himself up on the couch had a curious look on his face that conveyed thinking. "oh man its that late already?" the sun was starting to set and while he was ok flying in the dark back to his place...well there was an alternative that he could do instead of doing that. it just came down to hoping that stormy would be ok with what he was going to ask. "so uh...would it be alright if i stayed the night? don't feel comfy going back all the way home in the dead of night. i mean if your cool with that that is." for added pity he threw in a puppy dog look at her, something his lycanroc taught him about a month ago.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
hit and run [c]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2020 0:18:03 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

He laughs and it stirs warm feelings in her belly, encouraging her to nestle deeper against him. The rumble of his voice is soothing, a comfort she had been thinking of for a long time coming. As she eats, Kazimir confesses that he had been taking classes pertaining to lap dances and pole dancing. She blushes but a devilish smirk dances across her face at the prospect.[break][break]

With a discreet scrape of her plate, she finishes her own dinner around the same time he does, setting it aside in favor of more personal time with Kazimir.[break][break]

"Nothing you do could ever weird me out, Kaz. Besides... that honestly sounds pretty hot."[break][break]

However her mischievous expression is soon replaced with concern as Kazimir's mood changes at the drop of the time. She glances out the window at the sun lowering on Lavaridge. The thought of him having to leave is almost heartbreaking, but expected. Or it is until Kazimir suggests he stay the night. Her heart is hammering uncomfortably loud in her chest, but she turns back to meet his puppy-dog expression. [break][break]

"Of course you can stay. But only if we do a little more of...."[break][break]

As she trails off, she leans up to exhale softly on his lips before kissing him, should he not pull away.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
hit and run [c]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2020 0:50:54 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","team2"]
[break]
she said yes.
[break][break]
she said yes.
[break][break]
kaz could barely find the words to even thank her before she came up to him and leaned in for a kiss. this time kaz also leaned into it and spent a few good seconds wrestling with her tongue before pulling away in a smile and rested his head against hers. tonight was going to be a...night to remember for sure, kazimir was going to make sure of it. "sure thing stormy, we can do lots more of that," he then leaned in to whisper into her ear in a hushed tone, "and i can do so much more as well somewhere else." with quick speed he suddenly put his arms under her and managed to lift her off the couch and hold her close to him bridal style as he lead her to her bedroom while giving her pecks all over her cheek and neck. outside valiant the braviary found a nice spot on the roof of the building to roost and sleep through the night while his trainer and his friend would be up for quite a while.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay