Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
take a hike [tos / josh]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 1:29:25 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

He got it, of course. Spending all those years without a father had been... Rough. Not to mention spending those years apart from his parents, and then even more on his different journeys. But it was the time that his father had just been... Gone, that had been the hardest. Presumed dead. They had realized that when he lost his own partner, he had changed. And then one day he disappeared. It was easy enough to come to a conclusion.

But it had not been so at all. And Josh was still getting used to having a father around, even after all this time. He was still dealing with the aftereffects of his captivity, even now. And Josh had long changed from the boy his father knew. But at the least, here and now, he was able to understand... And able to comfort her. Able to empathize.

"We're just about to the top of this hike. After that, let's head back" he brought up as they headed back on their hike. This had been... Eventful. But it was good to learn something about his wife. And he would always be there for her if she needed it. He had always been. And always would.

-Notes-

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
take a hike [tos / josh]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2020 5:06:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x level tutor.
[break]