awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
reparation [c]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2020 4:12:22 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He’s surprised the other doesn’t mention Stormy’s name, despite her being a member of the Elite Four. At the same time, she’s still part of the Rangers, but then again the part where ‘Elite Four’ is mentioned overwrites that entire train of thought he had about it.

“Even if it means facing all that flak and red tape that comes with the position? Then I’d take that chance, he said quietly. There was a reason he preferred to be outside rather than inside—sitting behind a desk and doing nothing but paperwork for days on end drove him crazy.

Either way, he considers it an option he would have to take. Which means getting out there and doing as much as he can—which is something he wouldn’t mind doing, if but to improve and recover the Ranger’s image in the general eye of the public.

“Is there anything more you wish to discuss? I wouldn’t want to keep you waiting too long.”

tick tock

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
reparation [c]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2020 9:23:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"No. Thank you for your time."

Fernando brushes his lap clean, holding the folder's spine against the palm of his hand before taking a stand. He flashes another smile, content with their meeting, to serve as a cordial farewell. He starts for the door but never truly exits. His lingering is to buy time for him to think of an appropriate way to phrase his suggestion.

"Do good work, Anderson. I truly believe that the Rangers are capable enough as they are. I'm sure we would both be unhappy with who they suggested to be your fellow Head Ranger."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
reparation [c]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2020 22:28:03 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

I’m sure I wouldn’t want to know. I might just go after them and tell them to fuck off, if I was being honest with myself, he thought as he kept his gaze on the other man as he was headed for the door.

“You’re not the only one who would be, if ever,” he replied calmly. Although inside, he was pretty sure the other would be pleased—but of course he would keep those thoughts to himself. At least for the time being, he would.

“You can count on that. I know ‘good’ is never enough for someone of your standing.”

tick tock

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,735 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
reparation [c]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2020 8:05:16 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"...?"

That's a weird way to take a compliment. Fernando shows his visible confusion at the snappy reaction but he doesn't read too far into it. It's not unlike his previous outburst at their last meeting. From what he remembered, Lars' temper was both fragile and immediate, painting out yet another individual who acts on emotion rather than logic.

He makes a mental note about how predictable the other is before leaving for good.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]