snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
CHECK-IN
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 17:48:02 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illiepost"]
[attr="class","illieicon"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i]she heard rumors once of the turnover rate within the league. at the time, she passed it off as nothing more than gossip but the more she paid attention, the more she understood. specifically for scientists and gym leaders, there are few who stay long enough within the positions to make much progress. one falls and another rises in its place and the cycle repeats until the end of time. she fidgets at the thought he presents and decides it's easier to pass it off with a laugh than an admittance of anxiety. "i'm too young to be sending out wedding invitations," she murmurs. "but i do hope to be one scientist that will last here."

the real question is whether or not she can do so without help.

her smile spreads warmth across her features, head dipping with gratitude. is this a common occurrence for him to show gestures of good will to scientists? or is a different reason laced into the kindness he's showing? she doesn't know, too distracted by the concept that he's still even here, in her lab, at all. surreal, perhaps. "thank you, sir. i really appreciate your generosity." even if it comes at lane's own expense.

the clap draws her away from saying further. instead, he'll feed her things she wants nothing more than to hear over and over and it brings a flush to her cheeks, a shyness to her movements. "i won't let you down," she replies and there's a firmness to her words as if she's certain she won't. and then, she's shifting away from him, moving back toward her desk with the concept of unfinished paperwork still looming overhead. her eyes don't stray from him yet, however. "is there anything else i could do for you while you're here, councilman?" best to not keep him here longer than she has to. he's a busy man with a busy schedule, perhaps too busy for small talk over coffee with her.

[attr="class","illietag"]
[attr="class","illiepoke"]

[newclass=.illiepost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illieicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color:#E37474; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illietag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illiepoke] width:300px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
CHECK-IN
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 0:10:19 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"No. That'll be all. Please keep me updated with any developments."

And everything goes back to business. As appealing as Illeana is, Fernando still puts a large emphasis on the unknown. Whatever the sap turns out to be they still have to determine who else was on location and what reason they had to cause such a disturbance. Something tells him that there's more to this than they know but it's just as likely as someone wanted to desecrate the site for no real reason.

"And don't be a stranger, Reyes. Let me know if you need anything."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
CHECK-IN
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 2:07:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]thread complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 25 pokedollars & 3 infamy.
[break]