awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
DELIBERATION
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2020 2:07:27 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
He moves on from the problem they can't really tackle, at least not tonight. How troublesome to have it looming overhead like so many other things with no ribbons to wrap it up with. One could almost sigh a lament for it, but Isra does not care enough to do so. Only to think it obnoxious that she'll inevitably have to do paper work over it anyway.

Instead she quirks a brow at his inquiry. She doesn't answer directly, because sometimes it's hard to be sure what Fernando means by 'company' but she knows where it can easily lead to.

"What kind of personal projects?" she tilts her head when she looks at him.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DELIBERATION
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2020 9:34:39 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] Damn. Was she really going to have him spell it out. He hesitates only for a moment because there's no real way for him to provide a satisfying answer while keeping his real intentions hidden. So, he goes for the gold and lies through his teeth.

"I have several research propositions from Silph Co. I intend to investigate. Also, my doctor has noticed some health concerns so I was advised to 'relax' and take on less 'stressful' project. I'll be traveling around visiting sites and talking with researchers."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
DELIBERATION
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 5:44:54 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
Isra almost snorts trying to hold in the laugh because she's quite certain she's told him that before. Took him long enough to actually think about doing it. She's surprised.

"I suppose I can spare an evening or two over the summer for you Fernando." because she's not about to openly say yes he's always annoyed her enough not to quite go through with that.

Her papers settle and for a moment she actually sounds like she means what she's saying. "Besides, that sounds ike it could be fun."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DELIBERATION
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2020 23:43:42 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"An evening or two?" He tries to sound more curious then surprised. He hadn't expected Isra to have agreed without a bit of backtalk but this goes through much smoother than he'd imagined. The only question is what she's doing on the other evenings. If he's on vacation then it's certainly not work.

"So you are busy," a side eye comes with the accusation, trying to probe deeper into what Isra actually does in her free time.

"I suppose I'll have to make sure it's worth your while."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
DELIBERATION
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2020 18:53:46 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
"Do you think my life revolves around this place?" her brow rises, the retort is sharp because truly he should know better. Then again she knows just as well that Fernando's life revolves around his work. Perhaps he thinks she's the same simply by merit of proximity.

It makes her chuckle.

"I'm sure you won't." or he will, but she won't admit to the possibility that he'll make it worth it to leave the comfort of her home to spend even more time with him than is already spent cooped up in the office at their respective desks. It is, regardless of the outcome, a welcome distraction from her other summer activities. A priestess should not look forward to ignoring her duties but Isra has never been the obedient sort about anything.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DELIBERATION
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2020 18:12:27 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“No.” He would never be that foolish. The job is only the means to an end. What does Isra’s revolve around — or should, anyway? “Just me.

Further provocation is met with a smug grin, mostly because he knows he’s in the right. “Willing to bet your paycheck on it?” He cares not for the money itself but more to see her own stake in her claim. Having her up the ante will only reinforce her skin in the game.

He’s calling her bluff.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
DELIBERATION
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 1:32:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: