TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
pellegrino [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 18:49:13 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","everybody"]
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

Linnaeus finds a new target: an Aromatisse lurks in the bushes nearby, stalking the trainers and seemingly preparing some sort of aromatic brew in her pouch. Before she can do so, however, the lime-green Scizor descends like a predatory hawk and pins her to the ground with a WING ATTACK. Remiel is quickly alerted by the scuffle, and moves through the bushes to arrive at the scene.

When the Aromatisse realizes she has captured the attention of the humans, however, she begins to flood the area with a thick pink perfume. Remiel is given no other choice than to toss his luxury ball at her to try and stem the tide of the cough-inducing substance. As he waits to see whether the pokémon will remain caught, and gives himself some time to cough as the perfume dissipates, the black-haired royal turns to his partner. "I'm afraid I have to go, Mr. Kipling. I've just remembered a prior engagement."
[attr="class","calcifet"]

— capturing Aromatisse
— exiting

PERSONAL BINGO PROMPTS

✓ LIKE A WINGULL

[newclass=.everybody]padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.say]text-align:justify;font:25px arial;margin-top:2px;color:#AEB3B8;letter-spacing:-1px;font-weight:bold;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:.8;[/newclass][newclass=.ramiel]font:40px arial;text-transform:uppercase;color:#AEB3B8;text-shadow:1px 1px #fff, 2px 2px #AEB3B8;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-50px;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.calcifet]text-align:justify;margin-top:5px;font:10px arial;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px;margin-top:-50px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .say]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .ramiel]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:1;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .calcifet]margin-top:0px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pellegrino [dw]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 19:16:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]REMIEL CAUGHT AROMATISSE!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEALER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAINING KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!