TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
pellegrino [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 4:57:21 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","everybody"]
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

The seaside route was a popular destination for beach goers, picnic havers, and crater enthusiasts. It even boasted a rich and diverse forest, which in itself hid various secret waterfalls and mineral deposits. Remiel had often come here for study, particularly into his research regarding the rumors of a certain, legendary, Unovan dragon. And, though he was here for another reason, that was still on his mind as he entered the area.

His primary goal this day, however, concerned a baffling rise of wild pokémon encounters on the route. The city of Rustboro had reached out to trainers in the area to help investigate the cause of this surge and, if anything, quell it as humanely as possible. Remiel himself wasn't sure what was causing this uptick in wild pokémon attacks. It could be anything from sound waves to a tainted pool or lake. But it offered the perfect opportunity to test the skills of his newest addition: Linnaeus.

The lime-green Scizor hovered above the ground with a minor buzz of its wings, its Light Metal allowing it to reliably maintain such flight as opposed to others in its species. It scouted ahead before stopping at a trail marker on the side of the dusty route they walked on. Said trail marker pointed into the forest, leading far towards the west-face of Meteor Falls. Remiel stopped just before it as well. Though his eyes were set on the individual walking towards them from the opposite end of Route 115. "... Hello there."
[attr="class","calcifet"]

— wearing black glasses, a long-sleeve olive green shirt, cargo shorts, hiking boots with khaki socks, and a dark green shemagh around his neck. carrying a rich brown hiker's bag.

[newclass=.everybody]padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.say]text-align:justify;font:25px arial;margin-top:2px;color:#AEB3B8;letter-spacing:-1px;font-weight:bold;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:.8;[/newclass][newclass=.ramiel]font:40px arial;text-transform:uppercase;color:#AEB3B8;text-shadow:1px 1px #fff, 2px 2px #AEB3B8;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-50px;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.calcifet]text-align:justify;margin-top:5px;font:10px arial;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px;margin-top:-50px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .say]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .ramiel]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:1;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .calcifet]margin-top:0px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pellegrino [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2020 15:52:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]
Abner chewed on a lollipop stick like some sort of addict waiting for another hit. Reality? He was scouring the route for rare things to collect and offer to rockets for the hell of it. Gotta make the grunts, or himself, stronger right? Of course, there's also the whole 'price' thing. He could see stuff to the damned black market for money. For gachas.

Either way he'd get rare stuff so he didn't care. Hopefully rare.

When greeted, Abner looks the young man up and down. He stands up a little straighter, to gauge the guy's height properly. His toxicroak gives a hop to land beside him, looking curiously at the bug. It would be hard to eat, but he could manage it... if allowed.

"Hey."

Abner's greeting is pretty dry, but he managed it, so good for you Remiel! Admittedly, Abner's only humoring the other guy because he's good looking. Abner's quite shallow.

"See anything interesting so far? Y'know, besides your own prize there."

He's half tempted to seduce the guy to steal it, but something tells Abner that won't be an easy task. Maybe it's the way this guy stands... maybe it's because this guy looks kinda familiar... no wait, this guy's rocket, isn't he?

Likely he won't notice Abner's a former beast, or perhaps Abner's reputation is as large a concept as Abner's lazy nature.

[newclass=.witness] margin: 0 auto; font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pellegrino [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2020 23:59:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRAGONITE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNER FOCUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"]WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildbgsea"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RELICANTH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAD SMASH

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
pellegrino [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2020 2:23:08 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

A former Beast. How quaint.

Remiel endures the man's evaluation silently, and with his customary nonchalant expression. Linnaeus, in the meantime, kept his head on a swivel as the wind blew through and rustled the leaves in the adjacent forest. He could sense something in the air; something approaching fast. So he let his master know with a quick chitter. Remiel acknowledged it with a silent glance.

His gaze fixed on the shaded path ahead, the black-haired royal finally responded. "Not quite... but I expect that to change in just a moment." And, within seconds, this prediction would come true. A Dragonite came barreling down from the leafy trees afar in mid-flight, struggling to contain a flopping Relicanth in its arms. When it became clear that it was fixed on a head-on collision with Remiel, the Galarian swiftly pointed at it and commanded his Scizor.

"Bullet Punch."

In a rapid blur of movement, the iron mantis would comply, landing a powerful punch into the Dragonite's gut and stopping it right in its tracks. It nearly belched as the air left its lungs completely. The Relicanth that had been in its arms was suddenly flung out of them, nearly whacking Remiel before he quickly ducked. As he reached for an empty luxury ball clipped to his belt, the Relicanth hit the ground behind him. It flopped just a few feet ahead of Abner, desperately attempting to reach the riverbank nearby.

Remiel, in the meantime, watched as the Dragonite staggered backwards onto one knee. Before it could finish charging a Dragon Rush, he cast his empty ball at it and waited to see the results.

— capturing dragonite

[newclass=.everybody]padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.say]text-align:justify;font:25px arial;margin-top:2px;color:#AEB3B8;letter-spacing:-1px;font-weight:bold;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:.8;[/newclass][newclass=.ramiel]font:40px arial;text-transform:uppercase;color:#AEB3B8;text-shadow:1px 1px #fff, 2px 2px #AEB3B8;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-50px;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.calcifet]text-align:justify;margin-top:5px;font:10px arial;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px;margin-top:-50px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .say]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .ramiel]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:1;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .calcifet]margin-top:0px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pellegrino [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2020 13:56:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Abner's eyebrow arched. He remained still, though his toxicroak gave a warble or three of his vocal sac. Once Toc was finished with his light croaking, Abner gave a snap of his fingers. In a flash, the toxicroak gave the relicanth a poison jab, and once up close, let loose some of his swagger.

In rage, the fish seemed zeroed in on the toxicroak, but also a little dizzy and confused. It managed to smack itself against a rock, which Toc laughed at, before Abner tossed a ball at it lazily.

Looking toward Remiel, Abner smirked.

"That's a decent find. Either you're a good luck charm, or I am... and judging by my life choices, my vote is you."

- capture attempt relicanth

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pellegrino [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 23:45:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLABEBE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLOWER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MISTY TERRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGICAL LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAIRY WIND

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SUDOWOODO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SLIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WOOD HAMMER

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
pellegrino [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2020 1:09:53 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

After reaching down to acquire the captured Dragonite, Remiel turned over his shoulder to quirk an eyebrow at Abner's latest remark. "Me? Hardly." The stormy-eyed prince replied, clipping the luxury ball to his belt. There was a still a lot of ground to cover, however, so he proceeded forward as he talked. Sparing a glance towards a nearby Floette peeking out at them from behind a tree, the Galarian mused for a moment before shifting that gaze to the Scizor that followed.

"The concept of luck has made strides to prove its existence using the abilities of certain pokémon as a medium. But I try not to put all of my proverbial eggs in its basket. That's just asking failure."

— passing

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pellegrino [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 12:53:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]This guy sounded real philosophical, Abner could dig that. He didn't have much company in his life like that. Sometimes he'd text some poems he found just to get a rant back or a bunch of question marks. Mostly so Priam would bug about the poems and ask for the meanings.

Take that, Marcy.

"I get that... yeah. I mean, I'm not dead yet, so maybe it's me that's got all the luck."

Though speaking of his bad luck streak, the pokemon they didn't even bother to encounter, but only passed by, proved his point. He wasn't lucky. His gachas were proof of that at times. And he couldn't find a fucking drapion to save his damn life what the fuck.

"But uh, either way... I've got a miscolored pokemon myself," a shiny, he means. "But he's a bit of a drama queen and doesn't perform unless he's got an audience... so yeah."

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pellegrino [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 5:20:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BARBARACLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TOUGH CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WITHDRAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHELL SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CROSS CHOP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STONE EDGE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRANBULL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] QUICK FEET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]OUTRAGE

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
pellegrino [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 20:37:54 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

Remiel quirked a brow at Abner's comparison of luck. Yes, he supposed being alive could be considered lucky. In the grander scheme of things, humanity itself had required an enormous amount of luck to even exist. But that delving a little too much into philosophical questions that oft required hours upon hours of discussion to explore.

Meanwhile, a Granbull suddenly emerges from the bushes, completely focused on sniffing at the ground on all fours. Likely in search of a truffle. Remiel unclips an empty luxury ball from his belt before tossing it at the distracted canine. 

As the flash of golden light consumes the beast, he watches and speaks. "I have several myself. Some naturally occurring, such as Linnaeus here. Others that I've had genetically manipulated in the labs."

He looks at Abner. A telling glance.

I know that you know.

— capturing Granbull

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pellegrino [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 13:58:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

That telling glance has Abner smirking. He looks toward a barbaracle and raises an eyebrow. What even the fuck is that thing?[break][break]

If only spurred by the confusion that settles with such a creature, Abner decides to toss out his victreebel, nodding toward the strange rock and water type pokemon that he's only ever read about and never seen in person.[break][break]

"I should look into genetically manipulating some of them."[break][break]

Maybe. If he felt like it, but Abner's a lazy bastard. So lazy, that he'd taught his pokemon a nod meant beat it until it can't breath anymore, which is exactly what his victreebel had done. A few

power whips

after a

poison powder

and the barbaracle was unconscious and Abner was throwing a ball at it.[break][break]

Because why not.

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]
capture attempt barbaracle

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin: -5px; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pellegrino [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 22:08:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOODRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAP SIPPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAIN DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUDDY WATER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER WHIP

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AZURILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUGE POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!!
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
pellegrino [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 16:59:23 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

Remiel nods as he bends down to pick up his newly acquired Granbull. "It really is a fascinating science. I would recommend looking into it; if only for curiosity's sake." He adds, noticing an Azurill skip across the path far ahead of them.

Linnaeus places himself between his master and the infant, then looks over to the former for direction. A shake of his head gets across an unspoken command to let it go, however. The Scizor nods and flutters back up into the branches of a nearby tree, perching itself atop one like a wingull before scouting around them.

— skipping

PERSONAL BINGO PROMPTS

✓ LIKE A WINGULL

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
pellegrino [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 17:12:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

There's little care in how the science works, but Abner supposes he doesn't have much else to do with his time. So why not look into the shinies of the region, right? More like, he'd poach them and take them to one of the scientists and get a kick out of watching them geek out.[break][break]

"Guess it's somethin' ta do, at any rate."[break][break]

As per usual, not a yes, though it isn't a no either. Abner's indifference strikes yet again, until he eyes a goodra making its way out of the swamps.[break][break]

"Vikki."[break][break]

Abner's tone is commanding and once the victreebel gets sight of the goodra, she is quick to sprinkle a

stun spore

on the goodra. With a sneeze, the goodra lets out a whine and dances a bit as the spores settle. Rain kicks up, revealing the goodra's

rain dance

as an effort to get the spores off of her, but she's not able to move very well.[break][break]

To make matters worse, Vikki's hurtling her vine into the goodra with a

poison jab

, which causes the goodra to let out a cry before hitting the ground. Abner tosses a ball, to attemp capture, before frowning at the rain.[break][break]

"Well this sucks..."[break][break]

At least he got a goodra.

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]
capture attempt goodra

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin: -5px; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
pellegrino [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 2:44:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RHYDON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAMMER ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STONE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD AROMATISSE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HEALER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAINING KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]ABNER CAUGHT GOODRA!!