under the surface (stormy)
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 17:02:37 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

"We're human, it happens."[break][break]

She winks, hoping to lighten the mood. But it seems it's done that all by itself with the way the conversation turns around.[break][break]

"Well.. then it's a new term for both of us! Maybe we could be the next 'Charlie's Angels'. We just need another angel."[break][break]

Laughter ensues along with their shared fistbump, and all of the awkwardness and weirdness just melts away. There's a mention of heading back to land and Stormy's relief is clear as day on her face - eyes bright and lips quivering as she smiles.[break][break]

"Yes, land."[break][break]

At Skyler's suggestion, Stormy places a hand on the side of the boat to steady herself as she gets the boat moving. It lurches forward and she finds herself laughing in spite of the uncomfortable feeling in her chest, and she brushes a mess of dark hair out of her face. She could honestly see the appeal of sailing - it was just a shame she was so uncomfortable around the ocean.[break][break]

But they soon bump against shore and she's hopping off the boat with renewed vigor. Wadjet has landed not far away, kicking up sand and avoiding the water lapping at her feet. [break][break]

She's only just catching her breath and sinking her feet in the sand - flipflops and all - when Skyler asks her a daunting question.[break][break]

"Wait, what? You're joking, right?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 23:01:29 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler let out an onslaught of unelegant, boisterous laughter that left her holding her stomach, mostly due to Stormy's comment about Charlie's Angels. When the laughter subsided she cleaned a few tears from the corners of her eyes. "The Hoennian Angels! Well, yeah, it makes sense now that I think of it. You're Stormy, I'm Skyler. We just have to get someone whose name fits the theme. Of course, having people such as us in the group makes for nearly impossible-to-meet standards. We are pretty great."

She sensed the immediate change in Stormy when she got her boat moving. She didn't know the other girl well enough to tell, yet, but Stormy seemed to be enjoying the ride to the beach. Hmmm, maybe Skyler could convince Stormy to join her in a speedier trek over the ocean? A full-speed, adrenaline-pumping adventure?

'One thing at a time, Skyler, one thing at a time. How'd you feel if she threw you into the middle of a forest fire? Burned, that's how you'd feel.'

The grin that spread over Skyler's lips was slow and somewhat friendly, but the look in her quicksilver eyes was steely. Her hands were still on her hips and she didn't budge an inch. "Nope, not kidding at all. You need to learn how to swim. Not that strange paddling you did back there." She pointed a finger at the dark-haired girl. "If you ever find yourself facing your fears in the ocean, you'll need to at least have some tools to battle those fears back." She breathed deeply. "Knowing how to swim is the first and most important step. It'll bring you some measure of control back."

Skyler shrugged. "And seeing as we're right here, close to the ocean, and you have a teacher at your disposal, I don't really see why not. It's the perfect opportunity." Her eyes lost some of their steeliness as she continued," Plus, I'm not against some form of bribery. I think I saw an ice-cream vendor somewhere in Pacifidlog."

● tags:
● notes: oooo boy here we go

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2020 0:45:55 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

When the finger is pointed at her, Stormy takes a step back in surprise, hand to her chest. Part of her feels the urge to glance over her shoulder, just to make sure the women really was addressing her and not someone else. How had her day gone from sun tanning to actually bathing, kind of, in the ocean?[break][break]

It sounded like a terrible way to spend the afternoon.[break][break]

And yet, Skyler's face is both full of glee and full of severity - Stormy was absolutely not getting out of this, not a chance.[break][break]

Oh no, did she mention ice cream? Stormy offers a nervous smile, clearly torn. She eventually sighs, shoulders sagging. The woman kicks her flipflops off and pulls her hair back into a messy ponytail. It was time to focus.[break][break]

"Alright, alright. I'm clearly not getting out of this - and you're buying the ice cream."[break][break]

She winks, a reassurance that even though she sounds dejected, she doesn't really mean it. Mostly. This would be.. interesting.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2020 14:22:26 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

The smile - not grin - that spread across Skyler's lips was blinding and its cheerfulness reached her crinkling eyes. "I'm actually relieved. I didn't want to think that I'd have to throw you over my shoulder in order to teach you how to swim." There was a teasing edge to her voice, signaling that she was joking. Mostly.

She didn't want to think of what Wadjet, the Charizard, would do to her in case she threw Stormy in the ocean, good intentions or no.

In any case, Skyler would have to remember that ice cream was an effective bribe when it came to making people - or most precisely Stormy - do things they didn't want to. Plus, Skyler felt like having ice cream herself.

But first...

Seeing as Skyler was already in her swimming suit, she simply waded into the ocean until the waters were to her waist. "The first thing we're going to learn is actually the hardest. We're going to learn how to float - and for that you're going to have to relax."

Skyler patted the water next to her. The waves were calm and gentle, thankfully, and the underwater currents weren't too strong. They'd have to step a little bit away from shore for this though. Training in the sand wasn't an option - and the quicker Stormy got used to the water the better.

"You won't sink, don't worry, I won't let you. The waters are shallow here too. It'll feel like..." She thought for a moment. "Like a bathtub!" Well, that wasn't quite true, but Stormy didn't need to know that.

● tags:
● notes: do you want to roleplay the learning how to swim experience or do we fast-forward to the end of the lesson? i leave the decision up to you! either is okay for me

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2020 15:42:33 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

"As if you could."[break][break]

Except.. she probably could. Skyler was probably taller than her and pretty strong - she was a swimmer, that required you to be incredibly fit.[break][break]

Not that Stormy wasn't fit, she just wasn't capable of getting out of someone's arms usually if they were that serious about dropping her in the water. Been there, done that.[break][break]

Wadjet has made herself comfortable further up the beach, tail draped over her nose. It's unlikely she would have stepped in to save her trainer, if only because she didn't much prefer getting wet either. That, and she had the feeling that Skyler was a good person and Stormy was overdramatic.[break][break]

In her head, Stormy is thinking about what flavor of ice cream to get, but is quickly redirected back to the daunting task of swimming.[break][break]

Skyler is already wading into the water and Stormy is slow in her pursuit, dipping her toes into the water before making her way to her side. She sucks in a breath at the temperature change - and even though her own body temperature is abnormally high to begin with, the cold water is definitely bringing her back down to something actually normal.[break][break]

Wait, what? She's going to have to relax. She's anything but relaxed.[break][break]

"Uh-huh, sounds like a piece of cake."[break][break]

She even has the nerve to pat the water like it's some sort of comfy bed to lie in. What a misleading gesture![break][break]

And the reference to a bathtub is not the most encouraging thing either - Stormy had never really bothered with baths. Hot showers though? That was the stuff. Regardless, Stormy reaches for Skyler's hand for comfort as they wave further out to practice 'floating.'

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: we can roleplay it out a little bit!!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2020 17:58:36 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler cocked an eyebrow at Stormy's reply. As if she could? She had to stop the laughter from bubbling out of her throat and instead coughed subtly. Oh, she now wanted to move forward with her threat and deposit the dark-haired girl directly into the ocean. She really, really wanted to.

But she didn't because she was a responsible, thoughtful, patient human being.

'Pffffft, right.'

Much to her delight, though, now that Stormy was out of the ocean, Skyler could see a measure of quiet confidence and strength in her that had been sorely lacking back in the boat. Skyler decided that she liked this side of Stormy much more than her quiet nervousness from before. The ocean really was her weakness, it seemed. 

'Now to help her face it...'

She kept her face blank as Stormy waded into the water hesitantly, looking as if she'd rather be anywhere else. When she stood by Skyler's side she reached out to hold her hand, which was... quite sweet to be honest, and a measure of how nervous she must be. 

Skyler gently squeezed Stormy's hand and smiled down at her in what she hoped was an encouraging gesture. 

"Okay, so, first we'll have to lower ourselves until the water reaches our necks, like this." She sank down and then motioned for Stormy to do the same. The water was like a refreshing hug after all that heat inside the boat and at the beach and she couldn't help but smile in relief.

"After that I'm going to support your back and legs with my arms and lift you to the surface. You'll have to let your head rest on the water. Don't worry, it won't sink."

Her smiled widened and she couldn't help but tease Stormy a little bit. "It'll be a piece of cake. Ready?"

● tags:
● notes: skyler is taller than stormy canon. tbh i have no idea how tall skyler is LOL

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 13:57:04 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

For her, the water was a cold vice around her throat, rather than a warm hug. Deep in the belly of Lavaridge town where the air was thick with humidity and ash.. that was a warm hug. [break][break]

It was strange how she could so willingly sink into the hotsprings, but sinking her body up to her neck out here was terrifying.[break][break]

But she would do it anyway because she was better than that. Stormy Silph wasn't afraid of anything, especially not if someone is holding her hand and promising her it would be alright.[break][break]

So she follows Skyler's lead, sinking down slowly despite the colour draining from her cheeks. The water laps at her chin and she feels downright awkward and out of place. How could this possibly be fun? [break][break]

"This is... bizarre."[break][break]

She takes a deep breath when Skyler informs her to lay back. As if it were the easiest thing in the world. [break][break]

But she does it anyway because she'll be damned if she shows any weakness today. She waits, of course, until Skyler is close enough to help her and steady her, but she eventually lays back and focuses on not being stiff as a board. God, this is hard.[break][break]

"Am I-- Am I doing it?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 16:47:55 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

To watch Stormy's expression as she sank into the water and laid her body flat was a whole new experience for Skyler. As someone who had always loved the ocean dearly, to watch someone interact with it in such a hesitant manner was... Strange. Skyler had always gladly thrown herself into the waters even at a tender age, and to watch someone stuggle with it put certain things into perspective.

Stormy, however, took her directions in stride and only her pale cheeks and tensed muscles attested to her uneasiness in the ocean waters.

Skyler steadied the girl, making sure that part of her body was above the water. She barely had to support her, as the ocean was doing that job for her. Of course, Stormy didn't know that yet. As long as she didn't panic, she'd be floating in no time.

"You're floating," Skyler replied, beaming down at Stormy. "You don't really have to make any effort. You float naturally." She could probably let go of Stormy now and the girl would float all by herself. "I'm going to stop supporting you, but I'm going to hold onto your hand."

Next she'd have to teach Stormy the proper techniques to actually swim properly. Floating wasn't actually necessary, but it served as a good excuse to get Stormy used to the feel of being on the water.

"I'm going to teach you some swimming techniques so that you don't dog paddle your way to my boat again," she teased.

● tags:
● notes: i had to google 'how to teach someone to swim' xd

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 2:30:19 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

It takes all of Stormy's strength to not panic, and her back muscles screaming in pain in the morning from being so wound up. Is she holding her breath? She exhales forcefully to make sure she takes in a new breath. God, this is embarrassing.[break][break]

She wants to squeeze her eyes shut so she won't make awkward eye contact with the woman who's hands are warm on her back and making sure she's stable. Is this weird? It feels weird. Water is weird. Water splashing against her thighs and against her neck is weird. [break][break]

"I am?"[break][break]

The thought blows her mind and she realizes her body is bobbing along gently with the waves. She isn't sinking and she can't feel the ground beneath her toes. The hollow feeling in her chest is still unsettling, however.[break][break]

"Then why do I have to fight so hard not to sink? If it comes so naturally, why am I so bad at it?"[break][break]

There's a note of frustration in her voice.[break][break]

But the fact that Skyler is still holding her hand is an immense comfort to her - even if they're complete strangers. She instinctively holds on tighter.[break][break]

"Did I look that bad? I like to think I'm pretty smooth."

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 9:30:35 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"It's easier for some people than it is for others. The rest is just practice," Skyler told the young woman floating in the water. "The trick to it is that you have to just... let go. I know it sounds kinda vague, but that's really all there is to it."

A small pearl of laughter left Skyler's mouth. "Well, you got to the boat, which I think is the most important part. I don't know about being smooth though. You did look very determined."

Skyler could see that Stormy still wasn't exactly relaxed, but she really didn't expect the girl to get used to the water this fast when she seemed so fearful of it. That was a thing that took time. Regardless, it was time to shake things up a little bit.

"Okay, so you know how to dog paddle -- that's something. Some people can't even do that. But there are more efficient ways to get yourself out of the water. Like this." The young woman gently pulled Stormy up so that she was standing again, and waded a bit farther into the ocean. Once the water reached her sternum she dived into the ocean, disappearing for a few moments before coming up and exemplifying one of the most basic swimming techniques: the front crawl. She slowed down her movements so that Stormy could understand what she was doing.

"Your turn," she told Stormy, holding out her hands for the dark-haired woman to take. "We'll start with your legs and then work up to the full technique." Her eyes turned mischievous. "If you're brave enough, of course."

● tags:
● notes:...

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 1:59:09 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

God, she hated practicing. She was the type of person that if she wasn't good at it to start, she wouldn't pursue it.[break][break]

But Skyler's encouragement really helped her self-esteem, especially given how proud of her she was. [break][break]

"I'm always determined."[break][break]

There's a hard note to her voice that indicates she's more serious than her stressed expression suggests. But she forces her face to relax enough to offer the woman a smile.[break][break]

A nugget of panic settles in her stomach as Skyler pulls her back to her feet, but she puts her trust in the woman as her feet find purchase in the sand. She takes a quick breath to steady herself before watching what the next instruction was. [break][break]

With a look of pained disgust or stress or something, she watches Skyler dive into the water and perform a swimming technique. And then she comes back, holding out her hands for her to take and follow along with.[break][break]

Where colour had drained from her face, it soon rushes back to hot confidence as Skyler eggs her on.[break][break]

"Of course I'm brave enough. C'mon, let's get this over with."[break][break]

She aggressively takes hold of Skyler's hands with renewed vigor, following her into the deep.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 19:26:24 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler did her best to contain her laughter as Stormy's demeanour did a full one-eighty right in front of her eyes. The woman's once pallid skin brightened into a blush and the fear in her eyes burned away into something else.

This was nothing like the fearful woman sitting in Skyler's boat and doing her best not to get too close to the water. 'Good,' the blonde thought.

"Alright, let's go," she told Stormy, her hands having been abducted by the other woman's. Skyler took a couple of steps into the depths, so that the water would just be reaching their shoulders. "Hold onto my shoulders and let your legs float away from the sand, then start kicking."

When she saw that Stormy had grown confident enough, or that her kicking had become a little more robust, she'd take Stormy's hands and gently slide them away from her shoulders. "Trust me," Skyler looked at Stormy did her best to make her voice sound reassuring, the low cadence mingling with the sound of ocean waves. "Not that you have much choice now, Storms." A small playful smile flashed across her lips.

"Don't stop kicking. We're going on a... walk." Then, taking Stormy's hands, Skyler would start walking backwards.  

● tags:
[/font][/div][/div]
[/div]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 21:32:08 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

Stormy's fingers dig into the woman's shoulders, bringing to attention just how nervous she was to allow her legs the freedom of floating. She kicks as per Skyler's request, however, doing her best to follow instructions and not show fear.[break][break]

Her face grows pale, however, when Skyler pulls away from her enough to hold onto her hands, instead. But her voice is grounding despite the situation she's in and she purposes to focus on that instead of the water lapping at her chin.[break][break]

"I.. I trust you."[break][break]

She catches the woman's playful smile and the pet name she's been given. It stirs a warm feeling in her chest and she holds on tight, lacing her fingers through hers as the woman walks backward. Stormy continues to kick her legs to simulate swimming, praying she doesn't look too much like a fish out of water out in the water.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2020 13:49:39 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler smiled at the woman's admission that she trusted her. That was good. As long as Stormy trusted her, Skyler would be able to get her to swim just a little bit more. The blonde kept walking backwards, making sure that she didn't hit any boat or a drifting Corsola. There were known to be more than a few around these parts.

"You'll be swimming in no time!" Her words were cheerful as she spoke them, and she couldn't help but feel a smidge of pride at the other woman for braving her fear of the ocean in order to let Skyler teach her. Although Skyler couldn't fundamentally understand Stormy's fear of the waters, she could respect the steadfastness it took to literally waddle into your fears and try to conquer them.

As she was taking another step backwards, Skyler bumped into something hard - probably a rock or a sleeping Corsola. She couldn't do anything as her balance shifted and she felt her body fall down into the water. Her hands, though, either by some sort of miracle or sheer deep-seated stubborness, remained on the surface and held onto Stormy's.

It was less than a second before Skyler was up again, curls stuck to her head, silver eyes blinking to rid them of the salt water falling down her face. She opened and closed her mouth several times, then she felt a warmth spread over her cheeks.  Well, that was embarassing. 

"Err..." 

● tags:
[/font][/div][/div]
[/div]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 16:20:30 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]
fire in my lungs, can't bite the

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
They're swimming, swimming, swimming, and then she feels Skyler's hands tighten around hers, startling her. There's a splash as the woman falls into the water and Stormy's instincts encourage her to hold on tight.[break][break]

With a gasp, as if she's choked on water, Stormy flails for a moment in the water, blinking sea salt from her eyes and spitting dark hair from her mouth.[break][break]

"Are you alright?"[break][break]

The woman's warm cheeks go unnoticed, Stormy is only staring at her with concern. It seems, however, in the process of being worried for her new friends safety, Stormy has managed to stay afloat all by herself. Sheer will and all that.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #BF9B6E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #BF9B6E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CnnXf6b/stormy.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 32px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]