2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
under the surface (stormy)
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2020 15:36:21 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Thankfully, Stormy didn't seem to notice the blush on her cheeks, and Skyler quickly forced it away before the other woman could point it out. She was still holding onto Stormy's hands when she noticed that the woman was basically floating all on her own, overcome with concern for Skyler. It made a brilliant smile take over the sailor's lips. "I'm okay. It takes a whole lot more than that to take me down."

She moved her hands in order to catch Stormy's attention and leaned down as if to tell Stormy a secret. "You're floating all by yourself, Storms!"

A wink was sent Stormy's way. "Now you just have to practise." The voice was dead serious, contrasting with her previous cheerful rapport. "I knew you could swim. Now you know too. Well, float at least. But that's just the first step."

● tags:
● notes: aaaaaaand stormy is swimming wooooo. well, kind of lol

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 16:01:34 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
social thread

[attr=class,lyric1]
fire in my lungs, can't bite the

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
Skyler's smile warrants an embarrassed blush from herself. She hadn't really realized she was floating all on her own, she had been far too preoccupied with rescuing her new friend - not that she needed to be rescued, clearly. It was Skyler who could swim, after all, not Stormy.[break][break]

"I-- I am!"[break][break]

She pauses to muse over this, squeezing Skyler's fingers gently between her own. But the mood quickly moves from excited and encouraging to firm and serious. The look in Skyler's eye is steely and Stormy swallows sheepishly, but nods.[break][break]

"I'll practice, I promise."[break][break]

But she wishes to lighten the mood, and so she splashes her without hesitation, slapping the water with her palms with a devious grin.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #BF9B6E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #BF9B6E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CnnXf6b/stormy.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 32px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2020 13:42:12 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler's eyes widened briefly and she let out an undignified squeak at the water splashed her way (if asked later, she would ferociously deny that the squeak had ever happened). A moment later, Skyler's eyes were narrowed dangerously, her mouth starting to curl in a wild grin. "Oh, so this is war then?"

She lunged forward with no warning, getting closer to Stormy before using her hands to send a wave of water her way. Skyler was the queen of water fights - nay, the empress

Unrestrained, cheerful laughter bubbled out of her mouth, and her eyes sparkled. It'd been some time since she'd had this much fun with someone else. Usually it was just her and the ocean, and the pokémon she kept with her. Her parents worried over her lack of friends and her hermit-like lifestyle, but -

Maybe she'd finally found one. 

"I think I promised to buy you some ice cream, Storms." Despite the words, Skyler looked as if she was ready to continue their water fight. "Tell you what, you manage to dunk me and I'll get you two ice creams." The blonde's eyes flashed silver with challenge - and she goaded Stormy by taking a few steps back making a 'come at me' gesture. 

● tags:
● notes: let's do this~

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2020 22:45:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: