disturbed [ tos m ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
disturbed [ tos m ]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 17:14:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Abner's not a hummer. He's not a singer. But he does listen to his music through headphones too big for his ears. They cancel out the noise and take away the need for Abner to really be paying attention.

Although, they're not exactly idea for climbing a mountain, but he managed to keep them in place while he moved up the mountain. Why was he climbing the mountain? Because he was looking for gengars, duh.

The hunt didn't seem to be doing him any good. He really wished he could manage one in the gacha, but no such luck. Once a gambler, always a gambler, and fucked by the RNG, sigh.

As he pulled himself up, he huffed and took a seat, glancing around with furrowed brows. The abra that hovered behind him, mocking him with every step as she didn't touch the ground, napped silently while keeping a psychic read on everything around her. She was his quick out, and that's the only reason she was out of her pokeball.

Second reason he was climbing the mountain was because he'd heard a rumor -- more read a rumor -- that a certain individual would be climbing around mt. pyre and damn if he didn't want to try and sneak up on her.

Why?

Because why the fuck not?

- rocky steps tos m

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
disturbed [ tos m ]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2020 22:24:50 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
Stormy had climbed the mountain alone, with a pair of discreet earbuds, to train. The heat of Hoenn's climate was ideal for her and had the perk of turning her into a glowing, sweaty mess - but a hot mess.

For the most part, she just appears to be hiking, though she's also strapped into harness equipment designed for rock climbing. Perhaps doing a little exploring or the like.

Whatever the case, she would push off from whatever ledge she had been on to land back on the path, oblivious to the man tailing her. It wouldn't take much effort at all to startle her if that was his intent.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
disturbed [ tos m ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 0:16:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Abner glanced over toward where he heard noise and upon his eyes fell the hot and sweaty body of Stormy Silph.

'Well I'll be damned.'

Abner's thought was short lived, but he stood to his feet and looked toward Zam. He gave her a brow wiggle and within seconds they teleported directly behind Stormy.

"Hey Silphette."

His greeting was said in monotone with a deadpanned expression, just to get a rise out of her when she turned around to lecture him-- if that's what she did. For all he knew, she might try to drop kick him.

Damn he hoped not...

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; letter-spacing: .3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
disturbed [ tos m ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 0:29:48 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
She steps back, taking a breath - only for that breath to be stolen from her when she bumps into something firm.

The monotone greeting is read only through lips as she gasps aloud, heart hammering. She tugs the earbuds from her ears and blinks, forcing the blush of surprise to melt away. Maybe this is why you shouldn't wear earbuds while doing dangerous stuff.

"What the-- where'd you come from?"

But in the process she fumbles her earbuds and drops them, immediately ducking down to pick them up. Looks like she might drop kick herself, in this case.

[newclass=.witness] font-size: 13px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness b] font: bold 13px roboto; color:#765D75!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness h2] margin-top: 10px; text-align:center; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.witness img] margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
disturbed [ tos m ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 0:38:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]The way she fumbles and twiddles has him smirking. They're not supposed to meet for their date until the premier of that one new action movie, but damn if he couldn't help himself. It wasn't as if there was any sort of romantic reason, he didn't understand romantics. Instead, it was more accurate to say he'd been bored and she was the most interesting thing to happen to him so far upon his return. Well, her and .

"A man and a woman."

Yes, he was being facetious. He couldn't help himself when it came to Stormy. Fumbles like that made him think she was one of those girls that checked over her message about six times before hitting send.

"You?"

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
disturbed [ tos m ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 0:43:10 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
No, she was just clumsy. Clumsy and startled. Stormy was definitely the type of person to reply instantly, without thinking, without proofreading - only to realise several hours later that she'd misspelled something and made a fool of herself. Or posted the wrong time to meet up and been an hour late.

Not that she could defend herself from Abner's internal thoughts and assumptions.

When she stands up she rolls her eyes at his facetious comment.

"Charming, really."

But she decides to repeat his statement back anyway, if he was going to play coy.

"A woman and a man."

She places one earbud back in her ear, tucking the other one in her pocket and zipping it closed. They were probably expensive, she'd hate to lose one.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
disturbed [ tos m ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 1:02:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"That's good. Hate to find out you were a ditto or a zorua under all that sexy."

If it's a line, he doesn't put inflections where most men would to deliver it as such. He just spews shit and hopes for the best, much like her text messages, apparently.

"But uh, if you want a short cut back down the mountain me and Zam can give ya a lift."

Or something like that. But hell, he wouldn't mind climbing either. But he did notice she was on her way down. He wasn't feeling the whole rock climbing thing anyway. Not like he was finding any damn gengars around here... sneaky ghost bitches.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
disturbed [ tos m ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 1:12:47 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
She laughs, an involuntary and surprised noise, followed immediately by a deep-seated blush. Abner was so blunt with his flirtations but in a way that suggested he wasn't actually flirting. Was that a thing? Could people flirt without meaning to, but definitely dropping words like 'sexy'?

"Nope, I'm definitely human."

Smooth, Stormy.

There's a moment of awkward silence, maybe, before Abner speaks up again. He leaves an invitation to help her get back down the hill. She raises an eyebrow before glancing past him and down from where she'd come. There was still a long ways to go, apparently.

"You're barely breaking a sweat as it is. Don't tell me you've been teleporting your way up the mountain."

She clicks her tongue, shaking her head, before smirking.

"But sure, why not. I overdid it as it is, my legs are starting to feel like jello."

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
disturbed [ tos m ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 14:26:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]"Sounds tasty."

That time there was infliction. There was purpose and meaning. He was definitely flirting, with how low he spoke, in a near growl. It was in reference to her legs being jello. Being a man of sweets, he enjoyed the taste of pretty much anything that had carbs or sweet in it.

But he also liked pretty much everything else. Not a picky man, Anber Kipling. Or perhaps he just lacks standards. Eh.

"Hang on tight, Silly."

Without giving her much warning, and if allowed -- hopefully he'd taken her by surprise enough for his plan to work -- he gave Zam a glance before swooping Stormy up by her legs, to wrap them around Abner's waist, before they were teleported to the ground below.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
disturbed [ tos m ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 14:34:14 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
Her gasp is involuntary, as is the sinking feeling in her chest, the one that definitely means she's totally into him. It's a hopeless feeling, watching his eyes hunger over her, his voice lower, his smile capture her attention.

And when he tells her to hold on she's a blushing mess, overwhelmed by how confidently he pushes the boundary and how easily she falls victim to it.

"Abner--"

But they've already teleported down the mountain with such suddenness that she's dizzy - or maybe that's just a side effect of his presence in general. Her legs are still wrapped around his waist, holding her in place. She's holding onto his neck, arms wrapped around his shoulders.

"Are you planning on letting me go?"

Her voice feels like a whisper when she asks that, breathless.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
disturbed [ tos m ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 14:38:20 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","witness"]Getting a girl like her in a position like this with flustered nerves and little nervous ticks, well, Abner's considering the day not wasted. Even though he didn't find that fucking gengar he wanted...

"Actually, I was thinking you could help me go gengar hunting, if you're not busy."

He speaks while still holding her. Hands on her ass unashamedly, eyes glued to hers. His gaze is pretty lazy, but the grin on his face says he's serious.

"Zam's cool with teleporting us to the right route, right?"

Slowly, Zam's fist lifts lazily and Abner meets it for a fist-bump, something they've started doing since Zam overheard one of those stupid moves about 'girl power' and 'fist bumps.'

Cause that's totes a thing omg.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
disturbed [ tos m ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 14:44:01 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
She's measuring her breathing, acutely aware of how intimate a position this is and the fact that he hasn't put her down. And then he's proposing another idea altogether - Gengar hunting.

The blush fades slightly and she lets her fingers intertwine behind his neck. She might as well get comfortable.

"I mean - I'm sure there was something I had planned. But I seem to have forgotten it. Let's go Gengar-hunting."

She watches the fist-bump occur and chuckles.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
disturbed [ tos m ]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 23:51:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 50 poke, 5 infamy, 1x level tutor.
[break]