April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Dog Whisperer [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 3:27:24 GMT
June Fair Avatar
Last time she was here she looking for Elite Four Member Kyle Lopez she instead ran into and while the dude was cool and the fight was great he wasn’t the one she was looking for.

So now she was back and ready to fight one of the big boys but first, she had to deal with her Poochyena that wasn’t listening to her.

”I swear to god I’m going to-“ She growled at the pup as it ran about wildly, not being able to finish her sentence and instead started growling and yelling unintelligibly.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,409 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Dog Whisperer [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 3:53:53 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the mightyena was also as loud as the poochyena. eventually, their barks were so in sync that they were basically barking in intervals, as if they're waiting for each other.

"why are you so aggressive?"

the mightyena was walking to a direction, following the sound of the barks, until he eventually meets june and her poochyena. even as they near each other, they kept on barking.

kyle lifts his head up from his mightyena until he meets june. the familiar face brings an end to his disturbed expression as he smiles at her for a greeting.

"oh. hello!"

@tags
close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Dog Whisperer [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 4:01:46 GMT
June Fair Avatar
”Ohey Kyle.” June replied, only looking up for a second to see who it is before looking back down at her Poochyena. When she realized who it was she jumped up and rushed over to Kyle.

”I’ve been looking for you!” She exclaimed, holding her fists up over her chest.

”I want to battle! C’mon let’s do this! You and me! Right here and right now! Let’s duke it out!” As she was making her request the two canines’ barking got on her nerves again.

”It’ll help me deal with some frustration.”

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,409 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Dog Whisperer [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 4:08:17 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle wasn't always down to battle, but he never really has any reason to decline them anyways, so he's inclined to accept all challenges. besides, will berate him for denying them if he ever hears about them.

"sure!" he answers

the mightyena gets the memo and immediately turns into battle mode. the barking, that was rapid firing the entire time, immediately was put to a halt for a moment for an eerie white glow on its mouth.

the next moment, a hyper beam is fired at the poochyena. the hyper beam doesn't kill or seriously injure the poochyena btw.

"alpha, no!" kyle reprimands.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Dog Whisperer [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 4:24:00 GMT
June Fair Avatar
”Awesome! This will be great!” This would be her first time fighting an Elite Four member. She could feel the same nervousness she had when she decided to take on the Galar league but like before she’d squash it with how excited she was to get to battling.

That was all well and good until Kyle’s Mightyena decided to nuke her Poochyena out of nowhere.

She was completely shocked, not even sure how to react but that was the fastest battle she’s ever been in.

I’m going to go take him to the center, we can do this some other time.” She said, her voice sounding quite deflated.

June would then return her Poochyena and start walking towards the nearby center, still confused.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,409 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Dog Whisperer [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 4:29:48 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle follows after june, feeling remorse for what his pokemon just did. he smacks the mightyena lightly at its nose, which stops its rowdy behavior altogether. kyle knows that the whimper is not enough to show him that he's sorry.

"a-at least he's not dead," kyle tries to add in.

the hyper beam didn't kill it so she can't sue him for damages of having a dead dog.