kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bonus stage [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 14:40:04 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"tada! june, i have a fish."

before kyle was his eelektross. it floated lazily above the beach's sands, slowly circling a path around kyle like a moon to a planet. it was like doing a party trick with a wild animal, except kyle didn't teach it anything about tricks like this.

he eventually nudges it forward, away from him and into the stretch of the shore that served as a battlefield between him and june. he ought to bring something more obedient than his mightyena this time.

"what's your opinion on this fish?"

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
bonus stage [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 14:55:23 GMT
June Fair Avatar
”Uh it’s a nice fish I guess?” She wasn’t really sure what to say to that question. June didn’t have much of an idea of what this Pokémon even was to even have an opinion on it rather than it looked weird.

Anyway, they were here to battle not to admire fish! June had sent out her Toxtricity and much like its trainer, the Pokémon was also confused as to why they were just fighting already. So much so that it used TAUNT on the “fish” to get it to start battling.

”Hey wait for me to tell you to do that!”

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,444 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bonus stage [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 15:02:37 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"thank you," he responds politely.

the toxtricity wasn't as polite as kyle however since it taunted the eelektross. the calmer attitude that kyle has trained his pokemon to portray fades to reveal the aggressive nature it originally had.

the eeletross didn't take kindly to the taunt as it starts to regurgitate bile from its insides, throwing out an acid spray towards the toxtricity. it was gross and kyle felt sorry for june.

"oh no," kyle mutters, watching everything unfold. "it's happening again."

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
bonus stage [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 15:09:19 GMT
June Fair Avatar
It was indeed gross and June wanted absolutely nothing to do with it or the Pokémon the acid spray was coming from. Though she figured it was fitting to have a weird-ass looking Pokémon do some weird as shit.

And at this point, it didn’t seem like their Pokémon were going to be listening because June’s Toxtricity figured if they were going to start flinging gross liquid at each other it would follow suit.

The Pokémon used VENOSHOCK firing a strange poisonous liquid from the spikes on its wrists at the Eelektross.

”And we’re off to a great start.” June groaned.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,444 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bonus stage [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 15:14:11 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the toxtricity's attack does little to the eelektross' rage. if anything, it only fuels the hate it has against the poison-type.

"i'm gonna go look for the nearest pokemon center now." kyle takes out his phone, reverting his attention away from the battle for a while, and attempts to locate the nearest medical facility for after the battle.

while the trainer wasn't watching, a different kind of smell comes from the eelektross. from bile, the smell turns to what a solvent would be like, as smoke start to come out of the gaping hole that one would call its mouth.

before long, the eelektross fires out a flamethrower at the acid spray'd toxtricity.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
bonus stage [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 15:20:32 GMT
June Fair Avatar
At this point this was less of a battle and more just these two Pokémon scrapping with each other which was proven even further when June tried to call her Toxtricity to get the Pokémon to hold on a second and it promptly ignored her.

”And he already has issues with listening.” She’d sigh, shaking her head.

The two Pokémon were seemingly in a blinding rage and just flinging attacks at each other, June’s Toxtricity using BOOMBURST after picking itself up off the ground from the Eelektross’ Flamethrower.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,444 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bonus stage [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 15:32:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the boomburst gets the eelektross to stop its flamethrower, but it also stops kyle from trying to concentrate on his phone. the elite four drops the device and promptly picks it up before covering his ears, prioritizing it over his hearing.

kyle mouths words to june amid the attack, but the noise blocks most of the sounds from him.

aggravated by the attack, the eelektross eventually loses all sense of self-preservation and goes all-in on the toxtricity. it slithers in like a maglev train and goes for the toxtricity's throat with crunch to shut it up.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
bonus stage [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 15:39:44 GMT
June Fair Avatar
June would cover her own ears, this reminds her of the days that the Toxtricity first learned that move and would love to do it randomly. It had more of a reason to do it this but June still wanted to strangle it for being so loud and obnoxious.

And it looked like she wasn’t the only one that wanted to go for its neck as the Eelektross was gunning for it and this was when June figured this had gone on far enough.

She took out the Pokéball belonging to the Toxtricity and returned the Pokémon before Kyle’s Pokémon could reach it.

She couldn’t hear and definitely couldn’t put together what Kyle had been trying to say but at least that was over. It was definitely a shit show though.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,444 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
bonus stage [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 15:52:57 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the eelektross gets recalled soon after the toxtricity. kyle gets red, unsure on how to react to having his pokemon misbehave for the second time, but at least it has come to an end.

he approaches june and shows her his phone screen that reads 'we're taking a quick trip to the pokemon center'. he figured she probably lost her sense of hearing much like him after the boomburst. they probably need to get checked as well anyways.

kyle takes out a pokeball and releases his tropius for transportation. he gestures for june to come hop on since this was the least he can do after the fiasco.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
bonus stage [c]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 16:03:42 GMT
June Fair Avatar
June gives Kyle a thumbs up in response to his message on the screen. And yet again another battle attempt completely botched and it was her fault this time around.

If her Pokémon hadn’t taunted Kyle’s then maybe none of this would have happened. Well, she couldn’t beat herself up about it and besides, she’d rather focus on getting out of her more than anything.

She’d hop onto the Tropius, ready to leave.