April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
Vehicular Beatings [TOS M]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 19:07:59 GMT
June Fair Avatar
”Oh man this is going to be so much fun!” June was practically squealing at the idea of this job. What a dream come true it was to get paid for destroying property. Though she wished this sort of thing was around during her teenage years, she had a lot of angst to work through and this would’ve been extremely therapeutic.

And while most of the time for this particular event the car would be some average-sized piece of junk June requested for something bigger. She was going to be using her Nidoking and the Pokémon’s strength would make anything less than like a tank or something a pancake in five seconds.

The HIT-BOX of a move like Earth Power alone would consume a Sedan and that wouldn’t be much fun. So the owner at June’s request got them a large double Decker bus to contend with. June sized the vehicle up and her mind was just flooded with ideas of how to tackle this.

Honestly, with how big it was Nidoking could just go bonkers on it without much of thought like pressing a single button in a game repeatedly to consistently attack and get an EASY-BEAT.

”What do you think?!” June turned to one Lucas Lane, hoping that the scientist would give her a wonderful suggestion to help her pursuit of carnage.

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 19:18:47 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Lucas rummaged through his fanny pack. He pulled out a variety of pokeballs but shook his head at each before looking for another. It'd take the head scientist several minutes of thought before he released a pokemon.

"Pretty devastating. You always beat up old buses as a workout?"

The alolan golem climbed up a teetering pile of cars. When it reached the top it peered over the edge to look at the top of the double decker bus. Satisfied with the height golem backed up to have enough room for a running start. It propelled itself into the air and curled up its body to roll out on top of the bus.
[break]
lgKrPPxl

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 19:28:55 GMT
June Fair Avatar
”No but that doesn’t sound like a bad idea for my big Pokémon.” It might have been a facetious comment but June took it completely seriously.

Given that her roster contained some massive beasts that were a bit more difficult to train than the smaller ones maybe she should give that more of thought in the future.

”Okay let’s start off with something easy like Double Kick.” June’s Nidoking would stomp over to the bus, size it up, and then give it two powerful kicks after it chose a spot to attack at.

They couldn’t let the scientist one-up them though with the impact that golem just made she wasn’t sure if it didn’t just keep going into the earth below.

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 19:45:16 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Lucas let his golem run wild while he spoke with June. It hardly needed any direction when it came to wreaking havoc. Just a "hey watch it" every now and then when it got too close to hurting nidoking.

"Yeah your pokemon gets some exercise in and you even get paid for it." The money wasn't the main incentive for Lucas, the training was. Getting some money on top of it was just a cherry on top.

As Lucas spoke he watched his golem get stuck inside the double decker bus from the cannon ball. Desperate to escape it released a discharge to shatter the windows.
[break]
9qV5A1gQ

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 19:49:55 GMT
June Fair Avatar
”The payment might be my favorite part!”

The discharge released by the Golem thankfully didn’t reach either trainer and thankfully didn’t have any effect on Nidoking. But there was still the issue of the Pokémon being stuck in there so that had to be dealt with.

”Go help the Golem out will you?” June’s Nidoking was much more interested in continuing its destruction of the bus so it let out a sigh before going over to where the Golem crashed and trying to get the situation resolved so it can go back to smashing shit.

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 21:07:42 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

The alolan golem found itself wedged between the windows after blowing out the glass. Now matter how much it flailed its arms and legs it couldn't set itself free.

"Thanks for the help, they're usually not like this." The golem clawed at the outside of the bus. "Maybe they weren't the best choice for a big bus."

Clenching its fists in rage golem slammed the outer walls like it was a toddler.
[break]
QgfZMG86

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 21:32:21 GMT
June Fair Avatar
June’s Nidoking tore through the bus like it was aluminum foil in its search for Lane’s Golem. Once it found the Pokémon it waited for a second for the Golem to try and calm down first before the Nidoking continued to tear about to make an easier path to then grab the Pokémon and carry it out.

”It’s all good. It probably should’ve just stayed on the outside instead of jumping into it.” June shrugged.

”Looks like all that flailing around and search for it did a good number of the bus though. Just one more good trashing and we should be done.” June added. And a good thrashing it would get once her Nidoking could manage to get the Golem out and safe somewhere else it could go back to mayhem.

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 22:01:44 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

"Definitely. It's treating this more like a dog park than a training sess." Lucas felt weird using the abbreviation. He'd only just learned it the day before from .

Golem hit the ground with a resounding thud before rolling a short ways away form the bus. After it got back up its feet it'd stomp twice. Curling up again it rolled out toward the bus. It smashed clear through the emergency door.

"You planning to use the money from this for something big? Or just to chip away at the bills?" He tried to make small talk to fill the silence.
[break]
ECg0wJUr

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 22:43:03 GMT
June Fair Avatar
The question of what she planned on doing with the money rushed a flood of ideas that made June smile. She could go to one of those fancy restaurants and dine on some delicious food or maybe she could finally buy those boots she saw the other day.

And that’s when the word bills finally clicked in her head and her smile quickly disappeared and she hung her head in disappointment.

”I’ve got to pay rent and get food for these bloodsuckers.” She replied, the “bloodsuckers” being her Pokémon which she gestured to by pointing towards her Nidoking.

Which speaking of the Pokémon, the Nidoking decided it was time to let the big guns out and used EARTH POWER on the bus.

It looked like they did a pretty bang-up job of it so they might even get a nice bonus reward for a job well done.

close tab

played by

Razost

Luke / Boomer
He/him
Twenty Nine
October 21
Lacunosa Town
rocksexual
Geneticist
Head Scientist
awards
709 posts
Lucas Lane DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lane
Lucas Lane
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 23:28:09 GMT
Lucas Lane Avatar

Lucas chuckled at June's description. "Don't we all."

After crashing through the other side of the bus the golem made a u-turn. It smashed clean through the exterior of the bus to come sprawling out the other side.

Looking the double Decker bus up and down Lucas took in the destruction their wrought. In his eyes it was a job well done.
[break]
QeIF_gYd

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,720 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2020 23:58:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]june receives the following: 100 poke, 5 infamy, 1x sparkling dust, 1x gachapon ticket (bonus).
[break]