awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
the final job, ii [c]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 6:30:08 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

Two days have passed after the fire incident in the city. Rangers, particularly its head, , have been pursuant of the masked character that ravaged the city streets with fire. Valerio, who has killed of Simón after such incident, has now donning the mask of Vanessa, the coordinator protégè. If people were to say she was familiar, she would shrug it off as all children of Galar almost looked familiar.

Then, he saw the Head Ranger in question at the scene. Adrenaline rushing through his veins, Valerio attempted to go near him. He needed to clean his mess before the rockets could learn what he did. After all, if his identity was to be exposed, it might create a rift in the trust he was building in the new organization.

A Valerio Dachev, Rocket Kanto veteran, was freely roaming Hoenn streets. If that were to be a headline from HNN or ’s, it would be a disaster.

”Excuse me, I can’t help but be curious, what’s the investigation all about?” Vanesda approached Lars, her voice trying to emulate a much younger and purer tone. She hoped it would pass.

SOBBLE is idle.
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,772 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
the final job, ii [c]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 6:45:51 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Clearly, there was a mess he had to control. Even if the structural damage was not caused by natural occurrences, the fact of the matter was that there was a huge explosion that had been mercifully contained before it had spread.

There was also an unrelated death he was investigating, and he needed to get to the bottom of this as soon as possible. Knowing that the figure was responsible for the murder of one Hobart Wilson, a well-respected elderly community figure among the residents of Oldale, he could only guess what the hell was going on.

Lars was finishing up gathering information from the other witnesses who had caught sight of the figure that had made a run for it (which eventually resulted in a chase) before he heard someone approaching him, inquiring what the mess was about.

“If you know anything about Hobart Wilson and why someone would kill him in cold blood, that would help for starters,” he began with a sigh. Gods, the paperwork after this was going to be terrible.

Lars is not amused HAHAHAHAHA

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
the final job, ii [c]
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2020 6:51:13 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

”Oh, no, no. I was just passing by. I came from Littleroot.” Vanessa exclaimed. So the Head Ranger doesn’t know anything, huh? She was gleeful. Valerio, the man inside the woman was more than happy to assist... or to cause chaos.

”But what a poor guy, don’t you think?” She followed. The sobble leaped from her shoulder towards the other guy. “This is... Stacy. I hope he cheers you up.” The sobble was a guy, but it did not matter. It was already crying before his trainer made him leap towards ’s.

SOBBLE is idle.
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,772 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
the final job, ii [c]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2020 18:13:11 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He had to back track a few moments—before seeing that there was a familiar-looking Water-type headed his way, already crying and sobbing like the world had ended for it.

“Whoa—Miss, your Pokémon,” he remarked as he hastily pocketed the notepad in an inner pocket of his coat before catching the Water-type and trying to hand it back to her. “It’s crying. Whatever did you do with him, anyway?”

Him? Wait, Stacy—you know what I’m not even going to question this, he thought a few moments later as he tried to get back some semblance of order at the scene. Not until he gets a second glance at the other does he realize who he’s looking at; one of the winners from the contest that had taken place during the little fiasco with the tree back in Littleroot.

“Come away from the theater after practice, I take?” he inquired with a raised brow, now that he recognized who the woman was.

“Miss Vanessa, correct?”

omg

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
the final job, ii [c]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2020 19:06:13 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

It was a smart choice for Valerio to choose Vanessa in approaching the Head Ranger: she would garner fair amount of attention but enough to distract the guy and his crew from what they are investigating. After all, that is the point of this interjection.

”Oh my, are you okay, sweetie?” Her voice croaked when she retrieved the sobble, althoufh she hoped it was irrelevant to the guy she was talking to. By now, the people had already accepted her voice as part of her identity.

The water-type wailed further when Vanessa opened her arms to take him back. “I didn’t realize people still remember me,” she confessed.

”I just won second place and the incident is far more intriguing than my story, I suppose.” Vanessa’s arms reached the pacifier in her satchel before she lulled the creature to calmness.

”I think I didn’t saw you there, mister. Are you stalking me?” She teased, hoping to further divert the subject of discussion. The more she veers away his attention from the investigation, the less information Lars can process about her true identity

SOBBLE is idle.
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,772 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
the final job, ii [c]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 18:34:36 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Of course, he didn’t want to be caught staring like an idiot at the Sobble, who was still causing an unholy racket before eventually being calmed down. Although, he had to backtrack a bit, because did her voice crack for a few moments just now?

He blinked at the little spectacle that was happening in front of him.

Filing it away for a few moments, he turned to see another one of the local police force approach him with several sheets of paper. “Send me a copy to this email address,” he said as he quickly scribbled something down and handed it to the officer, who took it before running off to convene with his colleagues.

Turning his attention back to her, he sighed for a few moments.

“I was watching my boyfriend perform. How could I miss the other performances? he remarked, wondering if he could throw her off track as well…

omfg HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
the final job, ii [c]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2020 16:33:49 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

Valerio unknowingly set up a trap and just took the bait.

”You were there?” Vanessa’s voice croaked once more, the surprise coming from both her as a facade and Valerio himself. This meant more weapons to fire at him and more opportunities to divert his attention from the investigation.

“So, you should know that the tree was in imminent danger. I wonder what took you guys so long to respond,” she said in a very concerned manner, although she was sure it would only add more insult to the injury. That was the intention. If only he would focus on his lack of action in this particular incident, then maybe he would let Simón’s incident slip by. Focus on bigger things—Vanessa scowled at the back of her mind as she stared at the man with a questioning look.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,772 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
the final job, ii [c]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 6:50:05 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Maybe he should’ve specified his proximity to the venue in his earlier statement.

“I was watching—but not directly there at the venue. There was a live stream at the time. I was out on another assignment out at Lilycove,” he clarified.

Ah, the wonders of technology.

“Although the moment the theater started collapsing—any and all Rangers that were available, I sent over to Littleroot as soon as possible.”

“Look, not even the live stream showed what was going on—although the roots appearing midway on the stage was some cause for concern. Why, do you know anything about what happened?” he returned the question to her.

And there was the Sobble, still sniveling away. It was… rather distracting, to say the least.

GG

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
the final job, ii [c]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 17:52:09 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

Sobble chewed on his pacifier and watched the two throw questions at each other. It did not mind for he was falling asleep.

”Duh, I was there at the contest, remember?” There was a hint of satisfaction in Vanessa’s tone, knowing that she fully upped the man on her own personal mission—at least that was what she thought when she saw the police moving from the crime scene and leaving Lars alone.

“That’s sad though, many people and pokémon have died. I wished you responded sooner,” she continued her taunting, hopefully by the time that the ranger took notice, his company was all gone.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,772 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
the final job, ii [c]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2020 20:49:43 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He was rather…huffy, so to speak. Looking up from his musing, he noticed that the police officers had moved on to interview other people on his orders, which effectively left him alone with the redhead.

Lars couldn’t help but wonder if the woman was leading him on, so to speak, and he was feeling the beginnings of a headache build up in the back of his head. The way she was throwing information around, though, didn’t match what he knew—and what reports he had on his desk back at Ranger Headquarters.

“We did our best,” he rumbled softly as he turned away to rub the sides of his forehead to fight off the building pressure in his head. “Are—are you here to throw shade at how we handled the situation?” he added a few moments later.

Ugh. He could feel his head starting to ache the longer he was around her.

GG

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
the final job, ii [c]
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2020 19:17:10 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
the final job

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

“what? no! i’m just curious” vanessa need not to be defensive, that was just her character. “i mean, it’s true, right? no one should have died if authorities came sooner. but at least, no one really died!”[break][break]

to be honest, no would in their right mind would find her last statement humorous. death is a serious manner, even when it is about hoenn. but the circumstances made vanessa an excuse to throw one final shade as she watched lars get pumped up by information, or so at least that’s what she thought, when his face showed signs of being nauseated.[break][break]

“are you alright? let’s have you a seat! i’ll try to look for help,” she said as she hurriedly went away from the ranger, satisfied her job interrogating was done, and she found a way to escape that delightful conversation with her nemesis.[break][break]

[attr="class","runruntag"]#

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#7038f8;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#7038f8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#7038f8!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,772 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
the final job, ii [c]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2020 10:42:20 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He raised his eyebrows in quiet answer, wondering if the woman was right out of her mind—or was it just part of being a performer? He had no idea.

Either way, she offered to get assistance, but he held up his hand. “No need—I was just about to return myself, and with that he dug around in his pocket and brought out his Metagross, Ro. Sliding on the gloves he normally wore in order to hang on better to the Pokémon’s back, he then propped himself up and onto the hulking silver beast.

He heard a grating noise coming from the Metagross, but paid it no mind—at least not yet, anyway, before a single knocking gesture signaled that they were to get out of the area. Quickly folding its legs in, he then secured himself, before the Metagross rocketed off.

He didn’t know it yet, but the way that Ro was making alarmed noises wouldn’t dawn on him until much later…

exit stage left!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
the final job, ii [c]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2020 22:22:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
&