Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Club Lux [m]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 0:31:38 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”I think we need to cut the shit and get straight to business.” If she had come here alone and didn’t care about making a fuss she’d drag this guy out back so they could have a “chat” about the way he conducts his business.

”You know exactly what we’re here for.” She'd then look over to Marcel, this was his contact after all.

"Is this guy usually this much of a hassle to deal with?"
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,521 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Club Lux [m]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 0:59:47 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[attr="class","everybody"]
[attr="class","say"]
[attr="class","ramiel"]

Far enough to observe without being noticed, but close enough to hear 's words, Remiel eventually sighs and steps forward and out of his cover. He approaches the identity dealer, then places a firm hand upon his shoulder, keeping him still when he tries to turn around and away from his partners. He leans in to whisper in the man's ear over the sound of the booming music. "I think you know who we are at this point. And I think you know what we need."

Earl Grey, in the meantime, floats over the man's shoulder to present himself to him. Then, funny enough, issues the dealer a polite bow.

[attr="class","calcifet"]

personal bingo prompts

✓ CAUGHT STARING
✓ CAN I BUY YOU A DRINK?
✓ SHIRTS OFF

assignmentvying for attention

themeall night passion
, ,

[newclass=.everybody]padding:10px;[/newclass][newclass=.say]text-align:justify;font:25px arial;margin-top:2px;color:#AEB3B8;letter-spacing:-1px;font-weight:bold;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:.8;[/newclass][newclass=.ramiel]font:40px arial;text-transform:uppercase;color:#AEB3B8;text-shadow:1px 1px #fff, 2px 2px #AEB3B8;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-50px;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.calcifet]text-align:justify;margin-top:5px;font:10px arial;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px;margin-top:-50px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .say]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:0;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .ramiel]-webkit-transition:all ease 0.2s;transition:all ease 0.2s;opacity:1;[/newclass][newclass=.everybody:hover .calcifet]margin-top:0px;-webkit-transition:all ease 0.8s;transition:all ease 0.8s;opacity:1;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,835 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Club Lux [m]
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2020 20:24:31 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

Gavin elects not to speak. He is menacing enough with his gaze, his posture, the subtle way in which he shifts to thoroughly block their target's exit. They surround him now like a pack of wolves circling their prey, penning him in.[break][break]

His gaze shifts to Eva. They have a similar notion as to how such problems should be dealt with. Then he looks to Marcel, and silently relinquishes full control of the situation to his friend. Much as he wanted to throttle the dealer, it wouldn't do to burn Marcel's bridges... and Rocket's, no less.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: short post to move toward closing

[attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"] [attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]