Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,603 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 1:47:50 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 truth be told, noah still found take off to be nerve wracking.

during take-off, the whole plane shudders and groans. metal plating, like kommo-o scales, shudder in death rattle rhythms. he never admits such insecurities— and perhaps, he never has to. for their kantonian roots are loud and conspicuous enough, and he masks the noise with a squeezing of kyle's forearm.

eventually, noah falls asleep first. his cheek smudges against the corner of kyle's shoulder, and his hairs tickle the other's neck. despite the dratini neck pillow around him, noah favors something more firm. more secure.

he snores. every breath a slight swell animating the poochyena print on his shirt.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,625 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 16:40:04 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
from the corner of his eye, he spots noah as he finally succumbs to slumber. his feels the weight of his head against his shoulder, half wondering if drool had already contaminated the sleeve of his shirt.

like a wingull, he seizes the opportunity when it presents itself.

it follows that an the awkward situation would get an equally awkward kyle. nervously, he inches his hand to his pocket to fish out his phone without moving too much. waking up noah would be a waste of a chance.

with his less dominant hand, he tries to capture the image of the sleeping noah in his phone. for a moment, a fond smile appears as his eyes linger in the screen the click that simulates the shutter of the camera eventually sounds as he finally presses the screen.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,603 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 19:22:34 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 it is the sound that wakes him. his eyelids flutter, but he does not open them. with the smallest groan, he stirs and rubs his face on his makeshift pillow.

he does not pull away. a yawn eventually teases his eyes open and the sniffles of his awakening segue into his slumber-laden speech.

"did you just take a picture of me?" noah's head is still heavy on the other's shoulder. "i'm gonna have to charge you some pokedollars for that one... only subscribers get access to sleeping pics."

a shaky claw slithers out from his side and reaches for kyle's phone. no real attempt is made to truly retrieve it. instead, his fingertips meet the phone's back or kyle's shirt in slight pawing.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,625 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 19:43:17 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle immediately brings his phone away from noah's reach when he is caught staring. noah's fingers reach for something else, but kyle isn't as bothered as long as he doesn't get to take his phone away.

"g-good morning," he greets awkwardly.

his hand finally takes the arm away across his body and tries to get it to stay on his side of the seat. he settles with tucking his hands within the seat belt, though it's unlikely that it's going to be doing something.

"what other kinds of pics does this subscription entail?" he teases, trying to steer the conversation away from the fact that he took unsolicited pictures of him.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,603 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 19:56:11 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "oh y'know,"

noah body warms up. loosening by the second, he stretches his shoulders like a man breaking out of stone- or a wingull gliding across the blue.

"bro, you can't just bait me like that. 'sides, you've seen everything of me anyway."

he stretches his legs too- but his shins strike underneath the chair in front of him. the limitations of economy. but he'd forgo comfort for kyle's penny pinching and his proximity. the latter is enough comfort anyway.

"but i'll still take the pd." noah says with an open palm extended. "or you can give me a kiss." he puckers his lips: an exaggerated fish glubbing in water.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,625 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2020 20:23:00 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
there was always one thing that kyle can never beat noah on. his effort to make him awkward was easily beaten by noah's remark, and kyle succumbs to noah's words too easily that he gets red.

seen everything? "y-y-you can't just say that out loud," he tries to reprimand noah for basic manners.

when prompted for a payment, kyle freezes up. he folds and braces as he tries to clear his mind up, trying to recover from noah's brashness with his words. a second has passed and kyle gives up and decides to just go with what he comes up with on the spur of the moment.

eventually, he decides to just hold noah's face with both of his hands on his cheeks. he holds him way up close to his face, staring at his eyes as if daring him to make the first move.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,603 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 7:51:55 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 lodged in between kyle's hands, noah doesn't move. he lets his cupped face warm the other's palms. in the stillness, noah's features become a momentary portrait. there is time and space for admiration— if not, the warm engraving of memory.

finally, noah takes the bait. it's a quick one. his lips tickle the other's and pull away like a soft stamp. "you're really cute when you get embarrassed, dude. that's probably why you wanna stay home all the time." noah jests, stirring about cocky airs with his voice, "'cause you don't want me to be all loveydovey in public. i get it, man."

the plush dratini remains sleeping around his neck.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,625 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 8:06:47 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he licks his lips instinctively, more in the manner of cleaning it after a meal than seduction. he wants to one-up noah, but he seemingly can't.

"that's not it," he announces before he fights back with his own, which was as quick and brief as noah's. a hand grabs noah's, interlocking their fingers together and holding it up. "this too!"

he takes noah's hand and drags it in his mouth to kiss it before holding it with both of his hands, settling them on his lap. he starts to idly play with it, squeezing and loosening his grip.

"...i want you to be loveydovey all the time," he murmurs, too embarrassed to admit it. "but with limits!" kyle quickly adds.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,603 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 8:19:54 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah's hand is soft, save for the tough skin built from weight training. when toyed with, all strength leaves his hand. his fingers curl up like light ferns tickled by one radiant sun.

"okay i thought so," noah's smirk curls up too. he closes his eyes, "i'll behave! goody two-shoes noah for the rest of the flight."

he rips his hand away. leaning his seat backward, noah challenges kyle with inaction. as if a mr. mime had erected walls around him, noah stares straight ahead at the untouched media screen.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,625 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 8:34:17 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he huffs when noah pulls his hand away from him. if he's gonna behave instead of disturbing everyone else around them, he supposed that's for the better.

kyle remains the silence, relishing in the peace. although he wanted to be doted on longer, he supposed he was going to be difficult if he insisted more on it after what he said. noah can't really balance that and behaving properly, and given the choice, he'd pick the one where they don't get in trouble.

when noah doesn't seem to pursue him longer, kyle takes it literally instead of thinking too much on the message behind. with things out of the way, he supposed he can continue on other things.

he unlatches his seat belt and gets up from his seat, walking to the back of the plane.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,603 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 8:45:17 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 the airplane's entertainment panel still reads: "touch anywhere." noah supposes he should turn something on—but kyle passes by like a mirage. the unlatching of his boyfriend's belt tempts him to unlatch his own.

and he does, anyway. noah surmises his legs need the circulation. besides—he justifies and justifies—it's best to leave the seats together and return together for uncramped convenience.

noah walks past the aisles of slumbering passengers before finally reaching kyle in the back.

he whispers, "agh, alright. you win." noah massages his neck, "i'm not good at giving the silent treatment. just stretching your legs?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,625 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 8:55:01 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he turns around as he hears noah scampering behind. kyle appears more confused than anything when noah gives him a victory he didn't even know he won. he supposed that he got his revenge, regardless of whether he willed it or not, all along.

"that was your silent treatment?" he asks as he inches closer to the bathroom door. "no, uh, i'm here to use this."

he opens it and steps inside, leaving a small opening for his head to pop out to finish the conversation. while he waits for noah to go back to his seat, kyle cannot help but give one last tease.

"wanna go with me?" he invites. though he jests, the tone was completely neutral and straight.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,603 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 9:09:35 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "um, hell yeah, i do."

noah keeps the door open, a defiant hand grasping its edge. briefly, the gym leader seems serious. the familiar countenance of his, so mischievous and daring, threatens kyle's so-called limits.

as noah leans in, submerging past the forbidden boundary, he whispers in kyle's ear, "but we can save that for johto." his withdraw leaves a wake of laughter.

pushing his back against the wall, noah sighs. a flight attendant stares from their seat with meals.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,625 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 9:18:33 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he feels a tingle in his spine as noah speaks in his ear, both from being unprepared with his breath brushing against his lobes and the subliminal message underneath. he finds himself lingering with his head poking out for a while, until he sees the flight attendant by their seat.

'leave it there' he mouths, motioning for her with an open palm as an analogy to their folding table and a finger to point at it as a direction. she seems to understand and moves on to the next passenger.

as soon as she's out of sight, kyle turns his head to noah. there's a moment of silence where he just stares at him, before he decides to grab him by his wrist and yank him in.

the door closes soon after, a red 'occupied' being shown to the outside.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,603 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 9:34:35 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 hustled in like some smugged good, noah hears the door click shut behind him. he makes no noise of protest. as the lights of the room come to life, noah's startled eyes capture their shine.

"kyle, man. you're wild." noah's knees bump with the elite four's. the light din of the plane's mechanizations hum in the walls. "are you okay, buddy?"

he laughs, finding a blade of brown hair to fiddle with in his fingers. in delayed reciprocation, his hand then moves to the other's. noah kisses it and places it against his face.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing