kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 9:42:20 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i-i dunno. this was a dumb decision."

his other hand holds noah's other one and lets it hang. he tries to take his eyes away from noah's, but he was powerless against his own whims when they strongly gravitate towards him. at the very least, his face calms him down.

kyle finally sighs.

"we're meeting up with your parents as soon as we arrive, right?" he asks, finally showing his concern. they have talked about it multiple times already, but the anxiety was still there. "what's the plan?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,603 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 9:53:06 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 it makes sense, noah realizes. not unlike a counsellor's office or some private confessional, the expression of vulnerability comes easily when there's no one else around. noah stifles a laugh in case it hurts him.

"i told them that they didn't have to meet us in the airport 'cause i had a feeling you'd be nervous."

noah says. he brings kyle's hand to his side, still grasped before it is released in favour of a standing embrace. concentration plays out on his face before relaxing, as if the idea is drawn out from his lips like a balloon losing air.

"well, i'll introduce them to you and i'll introduce you. dad's probably gonna want to shake your hand. firm grip. nothing loosey-goosey." his arms tighten thickly around kyle as an example. "and mom's probably gonna want to treat us to dinner. we can spend the night there or we can head out. no obligations. easy, right?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,625 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 10:03:55 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle nods at every instruction. he was going to need a script if he was inadvertently going to blank out on the scene and this was going to help.

"we're spending the first night there," he tells noah. "it's gonna give us an excuse to spend more days alone. i think that's how it works."

a smile eventually breaks out in his expression. the worry in his eyes were still present, but it wasn't going to take long before it follows suit with how kyle feels relief with noah's support.

his arms rest on noah's shoulders, unsure on where to put them after he had left them hanging.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,603 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 10:13:21 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "i get it. like, they can't say we didn't hang out with them enough." noah sets his forehead on kyle's, leaning in close enough to pick a kiss off his lips. "don't worry about it, man. i'll take the lead, and it's not like my family's fucked up. i think."

he grasps the other's face. reciprocation again. noah pats kyle's cheeks as if to comfort him before his palms squeeze together for vengeance.

"they're gonna love you, man. they're gonna be like, woah, how did this guy tie me down finally. y'know?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,625 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 10:23:04 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the squeezing forces the pep back in him. his hands grab noah's own as he tries to feel their warmth himself. their eyes meet, and the surge of relief stops as soon as it fills him.

"noah? i love you."

kyle goes in for a kiss he initiated himself, hands firm on his shoulders as he braces himself for an explosion of emotions. he mirrors noah's previous position and wraps his arms around noah's waist for the embrace.

"are we telling them our story? it's a bit fucked up though, and i don't really remember when it first started. should we not?"

it was embarrassing, and not something they can really share to either of their relatives. noah's words seem to imply that they're aware of his negative tendencies as well, however. kyle wishes to be part of a family that was as close as that.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,603 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 10:33:23 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "i love you too."

noah feels like his head is the sun. or perhaps, the sun is inside him, burning to emerge through his face, for his cheeks burn with a blush so furious that noah can't seem to calm down. he savours the kiss. the sensation that lingers on his lips continues to tickle pinks. and like glowing coals, his lips burn as soft breath passes over them.

"we can say we met at a dog park." noah says. "and we hit it off from there. kinda crazy to think about. how far we've come." he pushes kyle to the wall- but there is little traversal needed. noah nibbles on the other's ear lobe as he continues to speak in hushed romances: "i think i'd die without you, kyle. i'm that in love... that's cheesy as fuck, but you dig it, right?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,625 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 10:41:24 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
a hand immediately moves to support his back as noah pushes him. it was already awkward enough that the two of them were inside, much more if there's going to be noise. still, his eyes can't leave noah.

"that's so stupid," he responds with a chuckle. "i feel you though."

he closes his eyes and enjoys noah's voice up close to his ear. the remaining hand on his back pulls him towards him, closing the distance between them even further. not like it needs to happen since they were already in a tight enough space.

"would it be weird to say that i originally hired you to walk the dogs, and then it's... this?" he whispers back. "is that hot by your standards?"

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,603 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 10:48:36 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 being pressed together, as if to squeeze the air out from in between them, is enough to elicit a satisfied grunt from noah's throat. he hums softly. recent memories of slept-in weekends and lazy sunday mornings carry the same scent. noah nestles his face into kyle's chest before peering up to answer.

"not weird." noah whispers back. "pretty hot, though." their closeness reminds him of a pesky obstacle; the dratini pillow is promptly pulled away from his collar and set in the sink. "you probably hired me because i was- and still am, by the way, hot."

noah snorts.

"i'm right, right?"

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,625 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 10:57:44 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"yeah, sure." patronizing, sure, but noah had asked for it. "i definitely hire dog walkers based on hotness."

a finger brushes against noah's hair, settling them aside to get a better picture of his face. he was pretty sure he'd fall for him even if his face looked different, but the longing in noah's current expression has him melting easily.

"and you accepted so easily even after knowing it's not worth the effort because i'm hot, right?" he asks back.

very rarely does he ever come up with arrogant proclamations about himself, but he knows he has leverage against noah. a smirk comes to his smile, expecting the affirmation from him. there's warmth with the fact that kyle knows it's going to happen.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,603 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 11:20:19 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 "dude, why am i so obvious?" noah's laugh tickles kyle's neck. he nestles in, one cheek warmly grazing the other's. "and i stayed 'cause you're that and more."

for now, noah does not pay any mind to the world outside. even in cramped quarters, there is no better comfort than the kind found in his partner.

"you're stupid good looking. i'm lucky." he says. and although he has said such things many times before, noah promises himself that he would continue his praise. he wonders if kyle has heard it much before. "wanna get lucky too?"

and like the johtian winds conveying their inevitable descent, noah gets carried away.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,625 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 11:31:06 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the smile doesn't get wider. the showering of affection doesn't get old as kyle freezes up with glee as every word coming from him was retained in his memory.

a hand goes to the back of noah's head as he supports it for an eventual lunge. their lips meet for the nth time. kyle is satisfied with where he is right now. sometimes, he feels like he got the better end of the bargain than noah, and luck was truly on him to make things work as they currently are.

"i already am," he responds to noah with pure euphoria.

he allows the comfort of the culmination of their relationship to flourish and drown him within the enclosed space they were at. he's addicted to the feeling, and he wasn't sure if he can let go of it at all.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,603 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 23:38:09 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah returns to his seat with kyle. finding a few seconds to get comfortable, he makes up his mind and taps the entertainment system's screen. the menus shift. flight tracker, shopping, music, and movies— noah finds them mundane, still distracted by thoughts gone ablur.

he turns to kyle. the dratini neck pillow swings too, eyes still closed in serene discs.

"wanna... watch a movie together?" noah asks. "maybe a rom-com. no action."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,625 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 19:37:48 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he gets back to the window seat of the plane, finding the shame of getting out of the bathroom with someone else makes him want to be at death's door.

he takes the meal waiting for them at their seat before he drops down. the aroma of his meal when he opens the package at least makes him feel less bad about the entire thing.

"don't we already have enough rom-com in our lives already?" he points out. "as long as you don't compare them to us, i guess? you probably do that, do you?" the last remark had a more teasing tone, taking a jab at noah's more idealistic views.

he takes a bite out of the meal he has on his hand and feeds it noah since it had tomatoes and it looked too dry for him.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,603 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2020 8:12:12 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah removes the tinfoil of his meal's container and allows the steam to escape. crumpling the silver sheet into a ball, noah nestle it in the corner of his tray.

"aight, you got a point, but i don't compare, man!" noah chomps the tomatoes away from kyle's utensil. like some dinosaur grinding down leaves, he speaks in betwen intervals of chews, "'cause-- we're like-- better than them anyway."

noah opens his packaged fork. the plastic wrapper falls: a flimsy cocoon.

"or we could watch something violent like the gluttony games." noah punctures a halved baby potato. its skin is wrinkled dry. "y'know, the one where the trainers and their pokemon are forced to kill each other? if we were in that movie, and like, against each other... what would you do?"

he raises a brow, examining the ball of carbs before scarfing it down.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
awards
6,625 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
flight [m]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 7:22:41 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he takes control of the movie they're watching and selects the newest rom-com movie on the list. he lets noah be the one to start the movie as his non-verbal way to ask for his input.

it takes him a moment to think of an answer for noah. he decides on giving him a non-serious answer since he's not ready for noah giving him an actual genuine answer that he expects to include undying devotion and romance, or things to that effect.

"wait for us to be the last two and then wait for you to kill yourself cause that's what you'd do," he answers nonchalantly.

he looks at his food and takes a bite, chewing on it as he looks back at noah with his mouth still in motion.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing