beached wailord [ m / o ]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2020 14:12:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Abner, sporting his police uniform, stood on Slateport's Beach scratching the back of his head. It was early in the morning before the beach opened and they'd gotten a call about a giant wailord that got washed up on shore. Why and how? Who knew. It was probably a pirate's doing, if Abner had a say.[break][break]

He really hated pirates. No biggie.[break][break]

"Looks like it's just you and me, Khaz."[break][break]

Raising his arm, he pushed the alakazite into the mega bracelet on his wrist, grinning as he felt the energies surround them both. Zam's body morphed and changed, revealing the mega form of the alakazam.[break][break]

If a ranger had been called, then cool. If not, they'd handle it themselves, no doubt.

[attr="class","rigidtag"]
open thread

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]
mission - a whale of a problem

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #2e2e2e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin: -5px; padding-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 9:02:04 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

“Not really, Officer Kipling,” Valerio butted in as soon as he saw the policeman with the giant wailord. The man lived in the Slateport downtown and one of his favorite hobbies was to jog at the break down. “Didn’t expect to see you here, ol’ mate.”

Like Abner, Valerio was also a Rocket veteran during the infamous Kanto invasion. Why he lost the title of a beast was a mystery to him. After all, a lot has changed for most of them who had been active during Silas’s time especially after his untimely demise.

Valerio hurled Coatlicue’s ball in-front of the mega evolved alakazam—there appeared a giant Alolan exeggutor dragon whose three faces yawned upon calling.

”Still recognize me?

a whale of a problem mission
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 12:18:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Abner put a hand on his hat to adjust it while he tried to get the rising sun out of his eyes enough to get a good look at--[break][break]

"Holy fuck is that Daddy Dachev??"[break][break]

Something akin to a gengar's grin spread over Abner's features. He couldn't help how he made his way a bit closer and, yep, that's exactly who stood before him. A laugh left Abner that could only be described as being just as amused as it was mischievous.[break][break]

"Shit man, how's it goin'?"[break][break]

While he reunited with an old friend, Khaz looked the Alolan exeggutor over in skepticism. This is what she had to deal with? Well, she'd make the most out of her situation then. And, with a decided grunt, the mega alakazam moved her eyes to the wailord before closing them and lifting her hands toward the creature. Her

psychic

would be strong enough to lift the wailord, and using that energy, the wailord moved maybe a few feat.[break][break]

Annoyance struck her features, bristled her mustache hairs, and she began charging an

energy ball

. She assumed that the giant dragon would assist her in a collaborative attack, to send this creature flying back into the ocean.

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #765d75; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #765d75; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #765d75; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 15:23:58 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

“Do I look younger or what?” Valerio presented himself proudly, the older guy chuckling at the other’s exaggerated reaction. Abner was not characteristically gleeful the way he remembered him. But maybe only for some—Valerio was different. “Same habit. Try’na get my body in shape,” he teased Abner with a wink.

The exeggutor’s middle head watched the alakazam as it landed a barrage of psychic attacks, another yawn coming out after. The other two, on the other hand, were eager to help Khaz with the wailord, sending smaller PSYSHOCKS towards the water-type but it blew weak since they were not attacking in unison. It only moved the wailord too with a few feet further into the sea.

”Please don’t tell me you’re a cop now. Are you going to arrest and tie me up—like before?” Valerio humored, he cannot help but be curious as well. A long time has passed since the change in the organization. A long time has passed since died.

A long time has passed since he last talked with a good old friend.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 15:55:05 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

"Damn, don't get me started man..."[break][break]

He grumbled his complaint before furrowing his brows and giving a slight pout. He hated his day job. It was so annoying. And typically boring as fuck. And he had to show restraint when he usually wouldn't have to.[break][break]

"I got on the force to help with cover and shit during missions but, it's not very much of a help until I get higher up. I mean, it has helped in the past but... I dunno, days like this..."[break][break]

His eyes drift to Khaz, who synchronized her

energy ball

with the Alolan exeggutor's attack as well, releasing it all at once on the wailord and fully yeeting it into the ocean. A snort of triumph later, and, she was fading from her mega form to stand as a regular alakazam beside the dragon.[break][break]

"Anyway, yeah, ya look good pop."

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 16:45:40 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

“Well, at least, you haven’t lost your day job,” Valerio was pertaining to fellow rockets who lost their gigs at the Littleroot fiasco—since the contest hall was destroyed. “I mean, it’s good that you’re still a cop, right? Don’t look so glum, baby boy,” he said, ruffling Abner’s hair.

He would then look at the wailord that was successfully pushed to the water by their pokémons’ successive attacks—albeit his exeggutor’s lack of effort—but the creature was still by the shore and resisted being drifted away by the waves. Coatlicue Two, who was now wide awake after One and Three screeched to make it stop yawning, used all their force to summon LEAF STORM that would nudge the whale further into the sea.

”You really think so?” Valerio wore his shirt off, scars from his muscular built glistened with the breaking sunlight from the horizon. He began striding towards where the wailord was once resting, looking at the distant giant sailing across the ocean.

“This is how I get in shape.” His eyes fixated at the younger man, then walked further into the part of the sand dampened by saltwater. The water was cold from the night breeze, but it never bothered him at all. “It’s good we’re taking care of this wailord business early in the morning. No people at sight and we’re enjoying this beach all on our own.”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 17:42:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

Oh, Abner knew that tone. There was something in those words that sounded a bit like an invitation and it had Abner smirking. There were definitely a time or two where Valerio had shown him the ropes, so to speak. Most of Abner's 'sex can be fun, not work' philosophies came from Valerio.[break][break]

The elder rocket was likely one of the only people who knew that Abner had a not so nice tie in with sex before going to rocket, having recognized the signs of his abuse when he was younger. Abner's sense dealt with it, with Valerio's help even. He's grateful to him for that, among other things.[break][break]

Striding up behind Valerio, Abner moved to jump onto the older man's back, in an attempt to land a piggyback ride and to bite at the elder's ear playfully.[break][break]

"Missed you too."

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 18:19:12 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

Valerio was laughing since Abner understood the hidden message, asserting a piggyback ride after which he nibbled on his ears. The man returned the gesture by throwing him into the water, “Oops, my bad.”

The exeggutor heads wondered what kind of relationship their trainer and this man had. But they did not bother with it as their simultaneous yawns betrayed their curiosity and decided to rest their sleepy body on the cold Slateport beach sand.

Inside the water, Valerio embraced the younger guy from behind as he pedalled his feet to stay afloat. ”You know I missed you too. I hope you have dry clothes. If not, you can just borrow at my place.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 18:36:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]

[attr="class","rigidw"]

"You son of a--"[break][break]

The shout was given as he was flung into the water, flailing the whole way. Once he surfaced, he was met with an embrace from behind him. Anybody who could see his face would see the look of a drowned cat who'd lost a life and was now entering the world only to be smothered with so much affection he'd lose another.[break][break]

"I mean, I don't. Technically, I'm on duty for the next like," he glanced at his thankfully water resistant watch. "Thirty.... oh, no, shit, time flies."[break][break]

Rotating in Valerio's arms, Abner grinned like the bastard he was, looping his legs around Valerio's waist and locking his feet at the ankles. He was now successfully attached like he had the ability suction cups.[break][break]

"You're place, then?"[break][break]

Meanwhile Khaz makes her way toward the ocean and then floats above it, returning herself to her capsule once she's close enough to Abner. Thank goodness for psychic abilities.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 18:56:36 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar

“How can I say no to this face?” Valerio appreciated the clinginess he seldomly received from others, hugging the man on his waist that was not inches shy from his, paddling through the waters until he reached enough sand to walk on back to the shore.

Still carrying Abner like a baby kangaskhan clutched onto his body, he reached for the capsule to retrieve the snoring grass dragon and summoned another, Genesis the shiny drampa. “I don’t know if you still remember Gen but he’ll be our ride today.”

Valerio repositioned Abner and carried him princess-style on top of the drampa. He followed suit after wearing back his shirt, embracing his still wet and sandy body. ”Let’s get you home?

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2020 4:00:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[attr="class","reward"]mission complete!!
[attr="class","reward2"]both of you receive the following: 25 pokedollars & 10 infamy.
[break]