ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
pretty in pink 2.0 [safari]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 14:13:40 GMT
eleanor blair teska Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass="#eleanor"]--color:#C97CA5; --image:url(https://i.imgur.com/A91nWtA.png);[/newclass]

[attr="class","sadwrap"][attr="id","eleanor"]

[attr="class","sadheadline"]

[attr="class","sadicon"]

[attr="class","th th-diamond-o"]

[attr="class","sadquotetrans"]

[attr="class","sadquote"]

safari zone. 3/3 balls remaining.

[attr="class","sadtags"]

[attr="class","sadentry"]

It was early in morning. The eager trainer let her gaze scanned the wilderness called the safari zone. After her successful day yesterday, she was energized and ready to repeat it again. Arms expand over her head, reaching for the clear sky in stretch. Once satisfied with extending her limps, she then bent over at the waist. Fingers wiggled to touch her toes before shifting to another pose. Standing up, she ten leaned to the left with her right arm above her head to stretch her side. Switched to the other side once she left loose on that one. After that, Eleanor wiggled her body to wake everything up. Her gaze flickered to her Sylveon, a wide grin along her pink glossy lips. “Make sure you stretch good, Rue.” The feline meowed, doing her own little stretch routine before she too shook off the stiffness of the night.[break][break]

Once the pink haired woman took a few minutes to shake off the night, she let out a giggle. “Alright. Let’s have a good day. I want to catch that shiny penguin and two more scatterbugs.” Hand turned into a fist, determination all over her face. “I won’t leave until I done. And, no more naps.” The Sylveon meowed in a sad tone, long ribbon wrapped around the trainers wrist. She turned to the Sylveon, shaking her head in a serious no. “No Rue,” she scolded at her partner, “We would have found more pokmeon if we didn’t take a nap here yesterday.” Rue meowed, stretched at the ground with her head down. “It’s okay Rue,” she praised the feline with a pat on the head in hopes to cheer her up, “Let’s just stay focused today. Okay?” Rue lifted her head and meowed again, happier this time. With that, the pair marched onto the safari zone. What kind of trouble will they get into this time?

[attr="class","sadfooter"]

[attr="class","sadnotes"]

[attr="class","dcred"]★ dijit

[newclass="#charname"]--color:#27A5FF; --image:url(https://i.imgur.com/IrX0CB3.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadwrap"]width:520px; background-color:#2C2C2C; padding-top:20px; padding-bottom:20px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; align-items:center; flex-wrap:wrap; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; color:#A5A5A5; font-family: 'Manrope', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadheadline"]display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:space-between; background-color:green; height:70px; width:520px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadicon"]width:70px; height:70px; font-size:45px; text-align:center; line-height:80px; color:var(--color); background-color:#fafafa;display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquotetrans"]height:70px; width:450px; background-color:var(--color); overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquote"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquote h1"]font-size:15px; color:#fafafa;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadtags"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; font-size:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadtags a"]color:#fafafa!important; text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:none!important; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadnotes"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-top:80px; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadnotes p"]color:#fafafa; background-color:var(--color); padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry"]width:450px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:20px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry p"]margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry b"]color:var(--color); font-size:12px; font-family: 'Manrope', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry i"]color:#fafafa;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadfooter"]width:520px; height:80px; background-image:var(--image); background-color:var(--color); background-blend-mode:luminosity; background-size:525px; background-position:center; overflow:hidden; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadfooter:hover .sadnotes"]margin-top:5px;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquotetrans:hover .sadquote"]margin-top:-70px;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dcred"]width:100%; text-align:center; font-size:8px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ACACAC;margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dcred a"]color:#acacac!important;[/newclass]

[newclass="nullelem"]} @font-face {font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Manrope|Oswald|Source+Sans+Pro&display=swap]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2020 23:44:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TENTACOOL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RAIN DISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SURF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEX
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIRROR COAT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2020 19:46:40 GMT
[nospaces]

[newclass="#eleanor"]--color:#C97CA5; --image:url(https://i.imgur.com/A91nWtA.png);[/newclass]

[attr="class","sadicon"]

safari zone. 3/3 balls remaining. pass plz

[attr="class","sadtags"]

The woman and her Sylveon roamed the safari zone for hours and there wasn’t a pokemon in sight. The pink haired woman sighed, gaze shifted to her feline friend. “What should we do Rue?” The woman asked as she plopped her butt on the grassy field, “We haven’t found anything.” The feline meowed, nuzzling the humans arm. Eleanor grinned, patting the pokemon on her head. “Maybe the pokemon are all one,” she offered to the pokemon, cool gaze shifted over the vast wilderness of the safari zone, “Maybe all the pokemon are already caught and we just spent money on nothing.”
[break][break]
Another long over dramatic sigh escape her, spotting in the distance a tentacool pop its head out from the water pound. “Well the tentacool are still here,” she added, throwing her arms up and laying down, “But I haven’t seen any scatterbugs or that one pokemon.” The woman stared at the clouds, day dreaming almost instantly. “I guess we will take a quick break,” she mumbled as the Sylveon curled up next to her, “Maybe it’s too early for them and they haven’t woken up yet.”

[newclass="#charname"]--color:#27A5FF; --image:url(https://i.imgur.com/IrX0CB3.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadwrap"]width:520px; background-color:#2C2C2C; padding-top:20px; padding-bottom:20px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; align-items:center; flex-wrap:wrap; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; color:#A5A5A5; font-family: 'Manrope', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadheadline"]display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:space-between; background-color:green; height:70px; width:520px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadicon"]width:70px; height:70px; font-size:45px; text-align:center; line-height:80px; color:var(--color); background-color:#fafafa;display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquotetrans"]height:70px; width:450px; background-color:var(--color); overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquote"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadtags"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; font-size:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadtags a"]color:#fafafa!important; text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:none!important; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadnotes"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-top:80px; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadnotes p"]color:#fafafa; background-color:var(--color); padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry"]width:450px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:20px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry b"]color:var(--color); font-size:12px; font-family: 'Manrope', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadfooter"]width:520px; height:80px; background-image:var(--image); background-color:var(--color); background-blend-mode:luminosity; background-size:525px; background-position:center; overflow:hidden; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadfooter:hover .sadnotes"]margin-top:5px;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquotetrans:hover .sadquote"]margin-top:-70px;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dcred"]width:100%; text-align:center; font-size:8px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ACACAC;margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass="nullelem"]} @font-face {font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2020 4:00:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SUNKERN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARLY BIRD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SOLAR BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GIGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SYNTHESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GRASS WHISTLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 3/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2020 14:24:59 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sadicon"]

[attr="class","sadtags"]

A few hours have passed before the woman and the sylveon decided to continue their search for other pokemon. Upon entering another new area with several trees scattered about, a little yellow pokemon popped out from behind one of them and strolled right up to her without a moments hesitation. Eleanor smiled, ear to ear. “Hello Sunkern,” the woman greeted the friendly wild pokemon as it hoped in front of her, “How are you today?” The sunken danced about, hoping in circles around her and his pokemon before stopping in front of her again. “Seems like you are having a good morning,” the woman giggled, twirling herself. The sunken liked it, twirling around in a mimic to her before little eyes fell upon her once more.[break][break]

Eleanor giggled again, reaching out to lightly pat the pokemon’s lead on its head. It bounced happily, twirling again. “I’m sorry sunkern but I can’t play right now. I’m looking for a two more scatterbugs and a shiny penguin.” The sunkern pouted, body bent over with its leaf leaning forward clearly sad. Guilt piled within her, seeing how upset she just made the wild pokemon. For a moment, she considered catching the pokemon just so it would be happy. But after thinking for few minutes as the sunkern pointed, an idea popped in her head.[break][break]

Bending over to met the little grass type, she gave it a polite smile. “Why don’t you came with us?” The woman offered as the Sylveon let out a pleasing meow, “We can play until I need to leave. That way, you don’t leave your friends beyond here.” Apparently, this please the wild pokemon as it started to bounce in place once more. Nodding to it, she stood and pointed in a different direction. “Let’s head that way as a group,” her gaze fell upon the wild pokemon, “Wanna go?” The grass type bounced, following the trainer and her pokemon to a different part of the safari zone.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2020 23:15:31 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EISCUE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MIST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FREEZE-DRY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BLIZZARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SURF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICICLE CRASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 14:39:44 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sadicon"]

[attr="class","sadtags"]

“Do you like living here Sunkern?” The woman asked the wild pokemon as it tagged along with the woman and her Sylveon, “I mean like I know they like captured you and released you here but like… do they treat you right?” “Sun Sun Kern Kern Kern Sun Sun Sun Sunkern.” The woman smiled, not understanding what the pokemon was saying but pretended to understand. “Oh okay. Really? I would have never thought.” “Sunkern Sun Kern Kern.” “Oh! That’s wild Sunkern.” The wild pokemon bounced in place, little leafs on its head twirled as they three wondered through the safari zone together. This went on for about thirty minutes, the woman would ask a question and the wild pokemon would reply. Eleanor giving generic replies and the sunkern happy with her response.[break][break]

It was only when the woman spotted the pokemon she was looking for, though disappointed it wasn’t the pink one. With a sigh, she pointed to the creature. “See that sunkern,” she explained to the little wild pokemon, “I want to get one of those but pink.” The sunkern bounced in place, turning to head in a different direction away from the ice type. At first, Eleanor was confused. Was the pokemon scared of the ice type? Large sapphire gaze shifted to her Sylveon, both shared a concerned expression before they turned to the wild pokemons. With a shrug, the trainer and her pokemon followed after the sunkern. Maybe it knew were one was? Eleanor could only hope.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2020 20:52:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GASTLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DARK PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEAN LOOK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHADOW BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REFLECT TYPE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 0:31:24 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sadicon"]

[attr="class","sadtags"]

The woman and the two pokemon wondered the safari zone for hours. Unfortunately, the sunkern got tired and retreated back to its home while Eleanor and Rue continue their search. She was hot, sweat actually started to form along her brow. “Ewww,” the pink haired princess exclaimed, whipping the sweat from her face on her short black skirt, “I’m gunna defiantly take a shower after this Rue. A coordinator always has to look her best and glistening doesn’t count.” The Sylveon let out a meow, nuzzling her trainer’s arm in reassurance. “I’ll give you a bath too,” she explained to the Sylveon as she gingerly petting her back, “Your fur needs a good brushing too.” The Sylveon meowed again, loving the sound of being brushed.[break][break]

She sighed, her gaze shifted left to right. Bottom lips pushed out in a pout, feeling as thought she wasn’t going to find what she was looking for today. “Maybe we should have waited Rue,” the woman told the pokemon, “I don’t know were else to look. I feel like we searched this whole place.” Seeing large tree, the woman made their way to it in hopes to get some shade from the beating sun. Her gaze shifted to a dark cave, seeing a pair of red glowing eyes and a creepy smile. “I’m not going in there though,” she whispered, turning away from it to sit under the shade tree and rest for a little bit. Under the shade tree, the woman tried to think of what to do next.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 6:49:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY SCATTERBUG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRIEND GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON POWDER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 15:55:33 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sadicon"]

safari zone. 2/3 balls remaining. capture plz

[attr="class","sadtags"]

A few hours have passed as the woman rested underneath the shade tree. She yawned, suddenly feeling tired resting. A cool breeze sent shills down her spine, forcing her to rub her arm with her hands when little bumps formed along them. “That breeze was rather chilly,” she told the Sylveon out loud, spotting dark storm clouds in the distance, “I think a storm is coming.” Way off in the distance, flashes of light could barely be seen. Thunder did not follow though which meant she had a few more hours before it would hit the area. “I guess that means we are on the time limit Rue,” she told the feline as she sat up, arms extended above her head in a stretch, “We shouldn’t sit around for too much longer.” The Sylveon let out a meow as she got to her feet, doing her own stretches to loosen up her muscles.[break][break]

After the both of them stretched their muscles and woken up their bodies once more, Eleanor got to her feet. But before she could leave, she felt an odd sensation on her head. Hand lifted to touch the top her long pink dyed hair, assuming maybe leaves have fallen on her head. But when her delicate panted finger tips touched something squishy, the woman froze in mid panic. “R…. Ru.. Rue,” she uttered shaken, unsure of what was on her head, “What… What’s on my head?” The Sylveon turned to face her trainer, spotting a oddly colored scartterbug on her head. “Syl. Sylveon. Sylveon.” The creature replied happily, jumping about in place. This calmed her down a little, reaching both hands above her head to grab onto whatever was on her head.[break][break]

Sapphire eyes land on an oddly colored scatterbug, a shade of pristine white. A large grin spread across her face almost instantly, eyes widen with both excitement and shock. “Hello there Scatterbug,” the woman greeted with a friendly smile, “Were you napping on my head?” The scatterbug nodded, mouth open wide in big yawn. This made the woman giggle. “You scared me for a minute,” she explained to the wild pokemon, “I thought something scary was on my head.” “Bug bug!” The wild poem on replied, wiggling against her grin around it. Confused, the woman placed the bug on the ground.[break][break]

It crawled up her leg until it got to the top of her head, nuzzling against her hair. Part of her was slightly annoyed, the creature was messing up her beautiful hair. But, the other part had a hunch as to way. “Do you like pink scatterbug?” The woman questioned, plucking the creature off her head again, “Because if you like pink like me, we can be best of friends.” The scatterbug wiggled against her grin again, wanting to get on her head again. “Here,” she told the creature as she set it down and darted a few feet back before the creature could get on top of her head again, “I’m gunna catch you.”[break][break]

Tossing one of the three safari balls, the scatterbug leaped to jump on her head. However, it was stopped when a ball smacked it in its back. It sucked the white creature in, locking behind it and fell to the ground. Eleanor got closer to the ball as it began to wiggle. Her gaze flickered to her Sylveon as it too, got closer to the ball. “Do you think it wants to be our friends Rue?” The sylveon meowed pleasantly, pawing at the ball as it wiggled. “Careful!” She exclaimed, hands waved in front of her in a no motion, “Don’t let it out.” The sylveon only sat next to the ball, waiting for the confirm capture with her trainer.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 22:00:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE SHINY SCATTERBUG!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FRIEND GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STRING SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON POWDER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRATINI APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MARVEL SCALE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPER BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON DANCE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 2/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2020 0:03:19 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sadicon"]

safari zone. 2/3 balls remaining. pass plz

[attr="class","sadtags"]

As soon as the ball confirmed the capture, Eleanor jumped up and down in pure joy. “We got it Rue!” The sylveon pounced in play too to share the excitement. “I can’t believe it!” She woman snatched the ball off the ground, snuggling the ball against her face. “I want to give you a great name,” the woman told the pokemon in the ball, “I just need to think of one.” Taking a moment to try to gather her overwhelming happiness, the young woman put the ball in her bag and turned to her Sylveon.[break][break]

“Alright Rue,” she said, fingers closed into a fist in a new renown determination, “Let’s keep this motivation going.” “Sylveon,” the creature replied, darting off into a different direction. “Wait for me Rue,” the woman called out, quickly falling behind as she darted off.[break][break]

Of course, the little feline slowed down so her trainer could catch up only to run into another pokemon. The baby dragon serpent spotted them first, head titled to one side at the sight of the human. Eleanor waved but that was about it. “Come on Rue. Let’s keep looking. We don’t have all day.” Ely lightly tugged on the Sylveon’s ear. The creature let out a playful meow, following her trainer as they started their search once more.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2020 7:27:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHINY EISCUE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ICE FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SURF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURORA VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WEATHER BALL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICICLE CRASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] 2/3 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

outcast

ely
she/her
16 (now 19)
may 1st
lumiose city, kalos
homosexual
performer
cadet
awards
173 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eleanor
eleanor blair teska
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2020 1:44:42 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sadicon"]

safari zone. 1/3 balls remaining. capture plz

[attr="class","sadtags"]

Dark eerie storm clouds call out in thunderous booms and flashes of brilliant lightening in the distance. A sense of nervousness washed over her, not wanting to get caught in the rain when the storm hits. Her gaze shifted to her beloved Sylveon. The creature’s showed sighs of concern as well. Another boom echoed through the land, already sending creature in for shelter. “Rue,” the young pink haired woman mumbled, moving closer to the sylveon, “We don’t have much time. I think the storm is going to hit very soon. We REALLY need to kick it into high gear.” The feline like pokemon let out a meow, ribbons once again wrapped around her arm.[break][break]

It was a icy wind that sudden gusted in their direction that made Eleanor and Rue turn their attention away from the pending storm. Beautiful sapphire orbs landed on a adorable pink ice cub penguin. Overwhelming emotions buzzed with in the woman despite being blasted with a chilly air. She started to bounce on her toe, hands clamps together in front of her at the sight of this creature. However, her excitement was short lived when the shiny miscue gave her angry eyes. Her smile turned into a frown, getting a bad feeling that something bad was about to happen. And, it did.[break][break]

The shiny eiscue suddenly began to call out, summoning a huge wave of water out of thin air. Eleanor screamed in a panic, tucking herself in a ball to bare the attack and closed her eyes tightly. And as the massive wave came barring down towards her, Rue jumped in front of her. “SYLVEON!” She took in a deep breath, firing a moon blast right in front of her. The attack broke the wave as it crashed around them but not on them. Eleanor peaked open one eye, seeing the water slash all around her with her Rue in front and center. “Thank you Rue,” the woman mumbled as she stood from her field position, brows scrunched angrily at the wild pokemon, “Hey! What was that for?”[break][break]

The wild pokemon cried out in frustration. But before it could attack again, the Sylveon darted forward and began to tickle the pokemon with her long ribbons. It began to giggle, falling over unable to stand the sensation. The woman blinked, confused at first. Rue meowed, motion to the pokemon rolling from side to side. “Oh right!” Eleanor plucked a empty ball from her bag and gave it a good toss. The ball hit, sucking the laughing creature in and closed once in. She strolled up to the ball, unsure what to feel at this point. The pokemon was really really cute but so so mean. Her gaze flickered to her Sylveon, the cat like creature plopping her butt down as the wait began. Will they catch it?