awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
that burn [isra]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 8:44:51 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
Her would be pursuer is suddenly loking rather pale as they single him out so thoroughly. At this point Isra couldn't care less, this one didn't even have the balls to try and explain himself! At least the last person following her atctually wanted to talk to her about a battle during a mission instead of being a creeper.

Isra lets go of Alexei's hand and gestures towards him as if displaying him to a crowd. A crowd of one. "You heard him! Get out of here already!"

She has half a mind to sick her banette on them, but with little else to offer her cover in the moment she looks to Alexei, because if nothing else she knows he can hold his own and then some.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
that burn [isra]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 9:02:10 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“So you’re not going to move, eh?” he grumbled, looking down and seeing that Cherre had already maneuvered into position for them.

“You see that one over there, Cherre?” he began, pointing not-so-subtly in the direction of Isra’s new ‘unwelcome companion’, “…send him packing. I’m pretty sure she’s not going to want to do anything until he’s out of her sight,” he added a few moments later.

The Wartortle looked in the same direction where Alexei was pointing, before cackling softly.

“You found him? Alright, drench him. Make him regret bothering us.”

With that, the Wartortle took a deep breath and aimed, before releasing a powerful blast of high-powered water—a Hydro Pump attack came sailing over the heads of the other beach goers, only to smack the ‘unwanted companion’ straight in the face.

“Ooh, nice aim, Cherre,” he remarked with a chuckle.

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
that burn [isra]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 9:10:35 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
He wasn't wrong by any means. Isra wasn't a shy or even necassarily modest person by any means but there was a point where things just got ridiculous. This was it, not being able to go to the beach with smeone was very much it.

The fact even after being drenched by his wartortle the dude took awhile to move along and back off irked her to no end. The Sooner he got out of her sight the better but he took his sweet time with it anyway.

Isra mimes reaching for another pokeball however and that seems to do the trick.

"I think I would like to go back to winter now and not having to deal with these kinds of things." it takes her a moment to settle her angered nerves.

"I'm going to have to teach you to swim too aren't i?"

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,047 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
that burn [isra]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 9:42:00 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You’re going to have to drag me in screaming,” he remarked as the Wartortle cackled and kept an eye on the fleeing figure, having been drenched from head to toe thanks to the Hydro Pump attack.

Either way, Alexei wasn’t going into the water, and he stood his ground firmly on the sand.

“Nope, you’re not getting me in there, I’m staying by the shoreline, thank you very much,” he added a few moments later as he crossed his arms over his chest. Even the sound of the water was more than enough to make him reel.

He didn’t know why, but his mind flashed back to the time that he had almost drowned in the lowest levels of Shoal Cave, floundering in the current of the underground cave rivers that connected to the oceans of Eastern Hoenn.

“Look, what if there are Sharpedo in the water, what’re you going to do if you get bitten?” he tried to reason. There was a reason why he also hated that one particular movie, too… the fabled ‘Sharpedo’ of the deep, murky waters that went after anything that moved…

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
that burn [isra]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2020 9:57:29 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
Isra listens to his protests and realizes she's not so sure she wants to dive in there anyway, just for different reasons. She's been enjoying her summer so far. The last thing she wants to do is ruin it with a reaction.

"That's a.... movie reference right?" she's starting to get it at least. Just a little, she can tell what she's missing this time at least. She'll figure it out eventually.

The woman reaches for his hand again. She doesn't think twice about curling their fingers together. For comofort, so he knows she's there. "Just your toes in the water today, okay?"

She'll take him with her, just a little ways in. Just until their toes are burried in wet sand.