Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Not a Pervert! [C/BINGO]
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2020 20:41:47 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

These people suuuucccckkkk! Billi couldn’t believe these people mumbling on and on and on. What a boring day. A zoom meeting and it was just non stop. Over and over and over. Just the endless drones complaining and making up trendy ideas. Billi HATED it, he hated the meetings. Somehow he’d get sucked into them when being trendy wasn’t about trying to make a trend it was about being authentically you and people loving it. But hey, old people running a magazine don’t like change. Then again…. Billi thought, ‘do people even buy magazines anymore’ he thought considering the concept of digital magazines and that was what he focused all his work on.

Of course he just remained quiet and smiled like the lovable dork he was, having Iapapa keep him awake by wacking him with her hair. Which while funny actually hurt like getting hit by bamboo on the feet, or more comparable, measuring sticks. Just like ug. Ya know? Like a cold egg mcmuffin from mcdonalds. “finally free “ he stretched out of his confines and was free to wander the grounds. Naturally he was in his own world, heading down to the gym, where there was a changing room that was divided into the genders. Exhausted he didn’t notice he stumbled into the my more luxurious sex, ~the womens~.

Shocked at the screech and the angry, “GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE” that escaped all the womens mouths, followed by a rapid swift kick to the nuts, he was thrown out in a blink of an eye. “OWW I didn’t even know I’m soooorrrryyyy” he cried out, “I’m not a pervert I swear!!!!!” he screamed at the door banging on it but was met with more screaming.

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
315 height
315 height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
Not a Pervert! [C/BINGO]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2020 19:12:23 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar

With the recent pokealthons revealing that Maverick was very much out of shape, the man could not help the feeling as though he really should start working out more to not look like a skinny man with scars. It would probably be good for his overall health too. And with that, the man joined a gym in hopes to keep himself in better shape. Warm colored orbs flickered over the machinery before him, slightly puzzled for a moment on how the use it. But after several minutes of examining the diagram pictures, the man hopped on the machine and started to lift some weights. Of course, he kept his weights light even though his ego wanted to add more.

The man was in his own little world, trying to ignore the men who mocked him and the woman than giggled at how little weight he had. A scream ran out of “GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE” and he froze, already ready to leave not really paying attention that they weren’t taking to him. But as he stood and gathered his things, another mans voice replied back and his gaze lifted to see a blonde haired man getting attacked by the woman. It took a moment for him to realized what was going on as the man backed away and replied “I’m not a pervert, I swear!”.

Feeling the need to help a fellow man, Maverick strolled over and got between him and the girls. “Easy Ladies,” the man tried to put on a friendly half smile as he put his hands up in surrender, “I don’t think he meant anything.” The woman only started to yell more, angry waving their hands in the air and pointing at the guy behind him. “Please. Take it easy.” His words didn’t seem to calm. Turning to the man, he motioned to the other side of the gym. “Dude you should probably keep some distance between you and them before they beat the hell out of you.”

With that, Maverick started to mov to the other side of the gym hoping if they got our of their line of sight that they would chill out a little. As the moved, the scarred man let his gaze flickered back to him. “What the hell happened?” He questioned, rig-zagging through the people who would not stop starring at them, “Please tell you didn’t do that on purpose.” Although the trainer assumed it was an accident, he didn’t know this guy and for all he knew he was indeed a pervert.

TAGS
OOC sorry for the delay! lets gooooooooo!!

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Not a Pervert! [C/BINGO]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2020 0:58:47 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Yeah he didn’t mean to enter that feminine changing room! It wasn’t his fault, but it was but you know it wasn’t! Billi didn’t mean to see nothing but absent mindedly wander it like a lost puppy. People were so quick to judge, but at least some noble knight came by to help him out. A quick motion was all it took for the giant blonde to run with his tail between his legs. Of course it was comfortable to run away! These girls were like the french revolution! And frankly he liked hit bits where they were and in the same shape.

“Thank you so much bro” he begged and thanked at the same time, almost borderline groveling to the man. It was so kind of him to save him from savage women that were beyond his charm and reason. “Dude! I’m just half asleep! I worked late and stuff” or something like that as hands moved around his head like it was a crystal ball. “Just foggy! I just wanted to work out some that's all!” he stated

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
315 height
315 height
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
Not a Pervert! [C/BINGO]
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2020 15:09:39 GMT

Maverick was relieved that the man didn’t do it on purpose. After all, his reputation was on the line. If he helped out a pervert, they might think we was one too. And a pervert, he was not. With them moving away from the girls who still gave both of them nasty mean looks, the man nodded. “No problem,” he chuckled lightly as he shrugged his shoulders, “Maybe some coffee next time before you come to the gym. Hopefully, they don't report you and you get permanently kicked out of the gym.” At the mention was work, Maverick curiosity peaked. “What do you do for your work?” He paused for a moment as he faced a set of fee weights, lifting them up to do some curls, “you know. Too keep you out so late.”

It has been a while sense the scarred man had a real job. You know? The nine to five kind of job. The one that didn’t require for you to find ways to make money to feed yourself or anyone pokemon you have. After deciding to become a pokemon trainer, the only jobs he has done was the odd jobs he finds through posting for other means. But after working in the mines for so long, he wouldn’t trade it for anything. Maverick found his passion.

TAGS
OOC omg im not going to make it :'( lol

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Not a Pervert! [C/BINGO]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 4:47:47 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi shrugged as his hand rubbed the back of his head through wild, and crazy blonde hair that medusa’s snakes would be jealous of. “Oh yeah” he shrugged his shoulders. “My dentist said to stay away from that stuff. I used to drink a lot of soda when I was a stream so my teeth are damaged,” they were white mind you, but pretty little fillings laced those pearly whites. Granted, he wasn’t ashamed of it but….coffee blaaahhhh. Gross. Starbucks maybe but anything else...was just blah. It had to be sweet, not bitter.

Of course Billi frowned at the thought of being kicked out. “Yeah… I don’t wanna be kicked out hahaa!” he gave and awkward sigh as he lifted some weights with one arm. “Charm can only do so much I guess! That’s what my ma used to say to me,” the sad energy returned to his body, before his spirits rose at the question of his job. “Oh I work for Pokemon Insider in Galar! I traveled here to report on things! Journalist thing social media dude! If you wanna say that,” he nodded. “I get to travel the region living my best life and sharing what Hoenn is to the rest of the world.”

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
315 height
315 height
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
Not a Pervert! [C/BINGO]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 15:23:23 GMT

At the mention of journalist, Mav let out a huff and put his weights down. Already, he could feel sweet form long his brow. “I know a journalist that works here. Her name is . Maybe you two could get together and share… journalist things.” Maverick didn’t know the proper term. News maybe? Either way, he sudden felt odd emotion. Selena wasn’t his girlfriend or anything, but a weird feeling washed over him at the thought of them getting together. What was this feeling? He has never felt this before.

Trying not to show anything, he kept the conversation going. “I know she is often times really busy. She’s also one of the gym leaders here in Hoenn but maybe you two can help each other.” Again, that feeling washed over him. Maverick tried to push it away and focus on his next set of weight lifting. “Either way, sounds like fun. I never been to Galar,” the man huffed out in between lifts, trying to make small talk even though he wasn’t the best at it, “What is it like there?”

TAGS
OOC we can end this whenever you want.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Not a Pervert! [C/BINGO]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 18:25:22 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Selena….? Billi thought to himself for a moment. He didn’t have enough respect or courage for his own job, even if he put on the face! It was just always something trendy and happy, and he wasn’t always preppy and perfect. So sometimes it would be nice if he could break his mold, and she probably had a proper education in everything, while he didn't have squat. Just a lot of followers on a social media platform. “I’ll have to look her up on rotomgram!” he laughed slightly before moving to another machine to lift some more, it was arm day, so he worked those upper body muscles.

“She’s a gym leader too!” he exclaimed some while smiling, “I’m not one for battles! I can’t say I’ve ever had a proper one!” he admitted before putting the weights back down. “I lived most of my teens being a streamer for video games. I only recently got pokemon.” he spoke quietly to the stranger because it was a bit embarrassing to say he never owned a pokemon until the past two years.

“Depends on where you go. It’s like everything else. Food is different that’s for sure. It’s something I’d have to cook for you. But the town I’m from is Spikemuth. It’s really crowded, people are always loud, usually like the underground I think. Rejects live there,” he shrugged some. “What about you?”

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
315 height
315 height
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
Not a Pervert! [C/BINGO]
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2020 14:53:38 GMT

As they continued the workout, Maverick moved to a free weights. He picked up one of them. Held one side of it and moved it behind him. Holding with just his finger tips, he let the weight fall behind his back. Using his trisects, he pulled the weight up above his head only to let it fall again. He continued his motion as he listened to Billi talk about his life with pokemon. It was only when he was done with his reps that he put the weight down and respond to him.

It was weird telling someone about your life. In his past years, most never cared to ask and he never cared to tell them. “Well… I was born in Kanto,” he started, stretching as he spoke, “Moved to Vellstone City in Sinnoh when our house burned down. I worked in the Oreburgh City Coal Mining for a few years to save up money. I moved again and started my pokemon career. I lived their for seven years before I moved here.” The trainer wasn’t sure how detailed to go. Did he really care or was just small talking? Either way, Maverick gave him a small smile. “I admit those who know what they want to do when they get older. When I was young, I had no idea if I even wanted to be a pokemon trainer. It wasn’t until I gave it a change before I realized my passion for dark type creatures.” The man sighed, shrugging his shoulders before he stared off in the distances spacing out for a moment.

TAGS
OOC we can end this whenever you want.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,230 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Not a Pervert! [C/BINGO]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2020 0:58:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: