Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Fellows [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2020 17:49:22 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

While the darting around little ones were something she heavily didn't approve of, her face fell into a tolerant expression. It was fine. [break][break]

"I'm looking for dragons too." She answered the both of them, watching impassively as the fiery dragon was caught. She didn't need it anyway, it probably wouldn't live that easily in a forest anyway. "I got a few, and they need some friends, kin." [break][break]

As if summoned, she saw another shape moving on the ground. A little Bagon, what Fafnir used to be, it was perfect. She didn't say a word but bade Nid forward. It was fast, one Dragon Tail slammed it into the ground, and one Pokeball was thrown to capture it...she didn't even ask if anybody wanted it.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Triple wild at Meteor Falls! Catching Bagon!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Fellows [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 3:30:23 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

“Oh...uh yeah sure! Rawst! Get back here,” the blonde called out to the distant rotom that was agitating the wild turtonator. Of course Billi never meant to offend someone with such vulgar behaviours because he was much better than this! Billi knew his worth and it was sooo much better than being a problem. The sight before him, was….quick and simple. A simple fire pit here, a something or other there, just the flashiness of it all made the dummy sit in awe. “OOH THAT’S SOOO COOL!” he cheered out as fists shook in a blurr.

“Oh you guys are here for dragons! HAhahahaha I’m not looking for anything really! Just I guess whatever is super shiny” he meant in the metallic sense because he could care less how rare the actual pokemon was. “shhheee….” he paused watching the woman take out the bagon. “Welll! That was fast HAHAHAHAA” he chuckled once more and looked away, “I’m not scared of pokemon! Sure there’s dangerous ones but they all want friends!”

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
Fellows [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 15:02:11 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
As soon as the ball clicked in successful capture, Tobias was the one who gingerly picked the ball up with his muzzle and trotted over to Maverick to place the captured pokemon in his hands. The man beamed internally, delighted that he finally had another dragon to add to his collection. With a firm pat on the houndoom’s head, Maverick shoved the ball in his pocket and looked to the strangers while he canine’s all stood by his side.

With everything settling down now that the man had somewhat control over his creature, wild pokemon seemed to be appearing again instead of running away. In fact, the man watched as the woman took down a bagon rather quickly and without hesitation. “Shiny pokemon. You mean like.... oddly colored or like glittery pokemon,” Maverick asked Billi, confused as to what he meant. “I want to learn more about dragons and their types so I’m here collecting the ones I don’t already own. Research and what not.” Or was he just hoarding? Either way, it seemed like a good excuse to get more. “Oh and the name is Maverick by the way. The massive six foot houndoon is Azula, male houndoom is Tobias, and Evo is the arcanine.”

tags ☆

notes ☆ pass plz

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Fellows [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 6:07:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOXAPEX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POISON JAB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BANEFUL BUNKER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PIN MISSILE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFESTATION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SOLOSIS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAIN SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SKILL SWAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REFLECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[BREAK]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD OCTILLERY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SNIPER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]OCTAZOOKA
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AURORA BEAM

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]KAIDA CAUGHT BAGON!

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Fellows [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2020 17:07:59 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

As the situation started to calm and she retrieved the Pokeball from the ground, Kaida started to smile. This one, this Bagon could be Fafnir's friend. The giant dragon could have a companion for once. [break][break]

Ormr slipped off her shoulders, intent on searching the area as well. "We'll tell if if anything shiny appears." While she didn't think he meant something super rare, she planned to inform on anything. "These two here are Nid and Ormr, they won't hurt you." She introduced her Pokemon, the two mostly there to scare away anything not dragon.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Triple wild at Meteor Falls! Skipping!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Fellows [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2020 4:22:58 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Damn this dude had a lot of pokemon. Like all dogs. Legit HOT DAMN. They were all fire types and soooo floofy! All Billi had with him at the moment was Rowap, and Chesto, the cutiest beans the world could ask for. “I have Chesto, my Rookidee,” he paused and threw his phone high into the air, attracting the rotom’s attention to return to it’s snug little device. “And this is Rowap, my rotom! He doesn’t normally leave his phone but he likes to travel and roam around sometimes.” he chuckled before turning to Maverick.

“I’m Billi,” announcing to the group with a thumbs up all the while being oblivious to the pokemon around them, besides the newcomers. “Wow you got soo many slithery pokemon,” he chuckled softly while on the other end shrugging his shoulders, “Like they look shiny. Like metal soooo…..I guess a steel type or something! I don’t know! There’s this pokemon from home I never got. It was called a Duraladon!”

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
Fellows [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2020 16:00:08 GMT
Shiny like metal pokemon or steel type pokemon. Interesting. The man has never heard of a trainer collecting specify shiny pokemon in that sense. Yes, type collectors, color collectors, and even stat collectors but never metal shiny collectors. “Well… it’s nice to meet you,” the man mumbled, facing Azula to graze his hands on her side in a petting motion, “and good luck with your hunt.” The man debated on whether he should leave of continue to hand around them. The scarred man wasn’t good at small talk. He would only be a bother and sitting in one spot wasn’t going to help his hunt for dragons especially with two other people hunting them as well.

It was only when he heard the species name Duraladon when his attention back to the group or more direct, Billi. “Duraladon? I, too, would like on of those.” With the topic of a dragons, he had Maverick’s full undivided attention. “What do you know about them? I mean, other than the normal steel and dragon type. I heard they could have two normal abilities, one the is good and one not do good. Ummm….. Light metal and heavy metal.” Tapping Azula’s shoulder blade in a dismissal, Azula darted off into the wild to go harass some wild pokemon. And sure enough, Evo and Tobias followed her. Maybe with them causing trouble, more pokemon will appear.

tags ☆

notes ☆ pass plz

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Fellows [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2020 3:45:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KRABBY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYPER CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CRABHAMMER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PELIPPER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TAILWIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HURRICANE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROOST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIST

[BREAK]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD JANGMO-O APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BULLETPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]OUTRAGE

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Fellows [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2020 18:14:16 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Kaida didn't actually know too much about dragons despite her own hunt for them, all she truly knew is that they tended to resemble a reptile and resisted many elements. How to recognize those besides the ones she knew, she didn't know. [break][break]

"Yes, they are very slithery." Kaida let out a small laugh, the topic of her Pokemon clearly easy to talk about, "They've been with me forever, and they're very good at what they do." [break][break]

As if on cue, a little fighting dragon rustled out under some vegetation and squared off with Ormr, who only waited for Kaida to nod before retaliating with an Acid Spray. Immediately following was a paralyzing Glare before Kaida threw a Pokeball. Her own fighting dragon didn't seem to need company, so she wondered if she could present the dragon as a help to the Rangers.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Triple wild at Meteor Falls! Catching Jangmo-o!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Fellows [DW/C]
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2020 1:25:49 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Billi was needless to say stupid about all the deep information about them, because at the time he wasn’t a big pokemon person. Though he did know they were in a competition with tyranitar. “I don’t know nothing about that stuff! hahaah!” the himbo only exaggerated the fact he was ignorant to pokemon abilities. “I just know they Gigantimax down home or something like that and they change how they look!” he smiled and turned away briefly to see Chesto fly out of his jacket.

“Dude you have so many dogs it’s unreal! How do you take care of them all?!” he asked Maverick with a curious tone. Chesto had disappeared by the waterfall, finding a creeping Krabby minding his own business, living his crab life and Chesto, just pecked him, and pecked and pecked and pecked until he passed out. Chesto then tried dragging the small crab back, but was left unable, returning and snatching one of Billi’s pokeballs, flew over and dropped it on it.

Billi moved to turn to the women who had just taken down a wild dragon by the looks of things. “Wow like how long have you had them? What about you dude? I’ve only had mine less than two years. But their my good friends” he nodded. “Just mainly got zappy bois”

-attempts to catch Krabby-

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
Fellows [DW/C]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 1:08:25 GMT
At the mention of his collection of dogs and how he handles them, his eyes light up. Houndours and houndoom was his specialty and apparently, growlithe and arcanine was about to be too. “Years of patience,” he chuckled lightly, shrugging his shoulders as he heard his trio growling and snarling in the distance though he had no visual of them, “They can be tricky at times. This isn’t even all of them. I have more back home and a few more with me.” The man paused as he watched the woman take down a the dragon and fighting type with easy. It reminded him of when he caught Rhaegar.

But, his attention was returned to the two when questioned about his current pack. Only after the woman explained her side, Maverick spoke up. His arms crossed over his chest, orbs flickered up to the sky as he tried to remember. “Well… Azula I haven’t had as long as I had others. I would say… maybe five years. Tobias, the male houndoom, maybe 3 years, and well Evo I got when I came to Hoenn. He has been with us for like seven months now. My first ever pokemon was a houndour that went by the name Kimba. I had her for almost eight years.” His expression shifted from delight about talking of his pack to clearly bummed out, gaze fell to the ground. “Unfortunately, we lost each other last year and I haven’t been able to find her sense.” Although he knew these two probably didn’t care and really, he never told anybody but why not now. “If you ever see a female houndoom with a large scar on her left rib cage, let me know. It could be Kimba.” His mood changed, sorrow filled him. Will he ever find her?

Suddenly, a pelipper flow over their head in a panic. His warm gaze lifted knowing why but it didn’t change his new mood. He sighed, ignoring the frantic bird as howls erupted from in the distance. Maverick could only assumed his canine’s found another pokemon to terrorize. But his mind was still on Kimba, lost in this own thoughts.

tags ☆

notes ☆ hes having a moment. xD pass plz

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,628 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Fellows [DW/C]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2020 4:06:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WARTORTLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SKULL BASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PYUKUMUKU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INNARDS OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAUNT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SOAK

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURES ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Fellows [DW/C]
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2020 14:30:00 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

Kaida found herself smiling, quite enjoying the small talk, as long as it involved her family. "These two, I had forever, even I can't remember how long it's been." That was an honest explanation, for as long as she'd been aware, she had the Dragonair and Ekans. Her other Pokemon were more new, but that didn't make them any less dear. [break][break]

Her Pokemon and her ignored any nearby Pokemon, not wishing to make more of a ruckus than the hounds. "I'll be sure to tell if I find Kimba...your name is Mavirick, correct? I'll remember it. They all look unique to me anyhow." A scar was a helpful descriptor, though she wished there was more features mentioned, it would make searching way easier.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Triple wild at Meteor Falls! Skipping!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Fellows [DW/C]
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2020 1:22:51 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar

Wow this dude was depressing! Just how much depression could one person outworldly express? Well Billi shouldn’t be one to talk but he ignored it more or less. Sad things happened and it was sad that this man lost a pokemon from a long time ago, or recently who knew. “I’ll keep a look out too buddy!” The cheerful oaf grinned wider as the pokemon were introduced.

“Mine are…” a loud Zap was heard at the edge of the water again. The scent of fried fish wafted over toward the group because the Rotom fried a poor wartortle. Billi gave a pout and threw a pokeball at it. “Jeez did you really have to fry it,” Billi muttered.

Capture attempt warturtle

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
Fellows [DW/C]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2020 22:40:21 GMT
Even with Billi’s cheerful reassurance and Kaida’s helping look out, Maverick found himself sighing. The man tried to push it off like he has before. What happened, happened. There was nothing he could do about it now and sulking about it won’t make it any better. Forcing himself to shift his thoughts to something else as another wild pokemon appeared. Warm colored eyes marine pokemon surfaced close to him. Pinching his bottom lip, a loud whisper erupted and his pack assembled. He motioned to the pokemon and thats all it took.

Azula and the pack jumped into the water. A few quick snaps in the water and finally, Evo caught the fish in his jaws. He bite down hard, whipping his head back and forth until its body gave off. The arcanine strolled up to his trainer and plopped the pokemon before him. A faint grin flashed before his face, tossing the ball to catch it. He knew someone who wanted one. With the wild pokemon captured, his gaze shifted to the group. “I think I might head out after this,” he informed them, patting one of the houndoom’s shoulder, “Think I’m done for today. If you guys come across any kingdra, dragalge, dracovish, duraludon, or appleton, let me know. See you two around.”

With that, the man and his pack of canine’s left. Although he was sure to run into one of them at some point, his mind was some where else and just wasn’t feeling it anymore.

tags ☆

notes ☆ capture PYUKUMUKU. maverick is leaving. have fun and good luck you two!