April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
This time we'll finish em' [M]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2020 20:11:36 GMT
June Fair Avatar
June was more than excited for this job. The leash had been taken off and they were letting her run wild on an assignment that actually mattered and had some risk to it, this was the moment she had been waiting for.

Not like that other job where they stuck her in some truck to watch all the action. And better yet they had paired her up with someone she was familiar with.

”Alright how are we going to do this? Full frontal assault? Sneak in the back? Divebomb the place?” She was practically jumping up and down as she pestered Kyle about their course of action.

Their job was simple enough in the description; take care of the pirates that had sent up a cache here on one of the many random small islands littered within Hoenn’s water routes.

They slipped in behind a rock formation which was giving them cover but they could easily be blown due to June's excitement.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2020 19:29:43 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he was tempted to go the sneaky route, but with june's excitement, kyle starts to crumble under pressure and give in to her wants since it seemed like she painfully wanted to go fight them.

"fine. we can go for an assault, but we go at my signal."

he looks at his dragalge and gives him a nod. a cloud of smokescreen comes from their location until it covers the pirate's hideout fully. their presence is known, but at least their exact location isn't.

kyle then whistles, signalling june to go wild, however she so desires. he follows closely behind, since he's not exactly sure how she'd want to go all out.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 17:55:08 GMT
June Fair Avatar
”Awesome! You’re the best!” She had to quickly catch herself as the beginning of that outburst was definitely way too loud and completely defeat the purpose of what they were about to do.

As Kyle got to work June began pulling out capsules, readying herself for when it was her time to move.

Once the signal was given she rushed toward the pirate hideout, letting out her first Pokémon.

”Megahorn!” Her first choice was her Nidoking, the Pokémon crashed through the hideout like it was made out of cardboard. The next was her Boltund and his instructions would be simple enough.

They needed to make sure that the pirate’s capabilities, the pirates that were around that is, to fight back were hindered so she had the Boltund use ROAR which even sent her Nidoking back which was fine.

She didn’t need it as her Inteleon and Noivern were up next. A WHIRLPOOL and HURRICANE were next to be dished out and would cause enough chaos for June to be satisfied.

She just hoped she left some for Kyle.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2020 19:48:52 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle didn't go for the enemies though. his eyes were on the prize, literally and figuratively, as he weaves through the masses under the cover of his smokescreen.

his hand had been on his phone the entire time, texting a message to june as he uses her as distraction. by the moment he reached the entrance of their hideout, the message has been written and sent.

'im by the entrance. feel free to keep playing with them'

without waiting for a response, he finds the mouth of a cave they supposedly use as their hideout and follows along the strip of land by the body of water in.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2020 18:00:47 GMT
June Fair Avatar
The chaos was beginning to die down, whatever pirates had been in the area were either incapacitated from being thrown around by the HURRICANE or are still trapped within the WHIRLPOOL created by June’s Inteleon.

And while she wanted to create even more mayhem and continue on they still had a job to do in rounding up all these pirates.

As they were let down and or just rounded up in restraints June’s phone buzzed. A text from Kyle to keep doing what she was doing which got a smile out of her.

”Could’ve at least stuck around to help with this part.” She said with a shake of her head as she tightened a rope that held a bunch of goons.

They’d have to call this in. No way could the two of them take all of these pirates back on their own without way too many trips.

She’d call it in but at the time of doing that she could spot a few that got away from her trying to make a run for it.

”No you don’t! Fisher! Touma!” Her Inteleon would manage to get with a SNIPE SHOT and putting him down while her Boltund chased the others down a passageway.

”Shit!” June finished tying up and ran after her Boltund, her Pokémon following suit.

Unbeknownst to her, she was going in the opposite direction Kyle had.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2020 20:33:17 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle scouts the area, finding that almost everyone had gone to deal with the distraction. a pirate ship is docked away from plain sight within the cove inside the cave. kyle assumes this is where the goods were.

he takes a look back, expecting to find june behind him after the text. he wasn't surprised when she wasn't there, however. maybe she's still preoccupied with the entire thing.

he shrugs. she'll be fine, he hoped.

kyle finds the way in the ship and boards it. he sends another text to june before he completely goes under the deck, trying to raid the pirates before they return to their hideout.

'nvm can u distract them longer instead? ty'

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Sept 21, 2020 19:56:20 GMT
June Fair Avatar
June checked her phone and almost immediately shook her head.

”Yeah sure I can do that and everything else too while I’m at it.” She wasn’t really annoyed with Kyle, her irritation was coming from how god damn long this hallway was. The only thing letting her know she was getting close to the end of it was the sight of her Boltund running towards her.

”Touma?” What was the Pokémon running from? Well she’d find out real quick as the moment she entered the room at the end of the long hallway she quickly released her Mr. Mime.

”Protect!” She had run into a room filled with pirates and their Pokémon, all of them unleashes attacks at once. Luckily the Pokémon’s barrier held, June and her group being safe from any damage.

”Well Kyle I hope I’m being a good distraction.” Once the barrier went down she launched her counter attack.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2020 19:16:20 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
june would soon see kyle running from behind her, a bag slung around his shoulders. precious rocks and other old-looking artifacts fill the container to the brim that kyle has to secure it with a hand.

"we're running," he tells her as he approaches.

from behind kyle, his dragalge would follow after him. smokescreen tries to cover their tracks, but the best that it does is disorient the people following them.

he shoos her away from the direction of the ship and then motions for the bag he holds to say that the mission has been done. the only thing left was to ditch their ship, which he has rigged with explosives.

"we're done. they're done. everyone needs to leave this place."

he continues to run away, not even stopping from his tracks to check on june.

close tab

played by

Vibe

Sailor's Mouth
She/Her
Twenty-Two
April 3rd
Galar
N/A
League Officer
Sergeant
Single
95 height
95 height
awards
190 posts
June Fair DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @june
June Fair
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2020 5:30:31 GMT
June Fair Avatar
Things on her end were going good and she was about to wrap up her work here before Kyle then came running.

”W-Wait! Why?!” As soon as she spoke she knew that she wasn’t going to get any questions and given Kyle’s apparent rush to get out of her June figured it was best to follow his lead and join him in making their way out of the hideout.

She had absolutely no idea what the man had been up to this entire time but the way he said they all needed to get out had her beginning to assume the worst.

Not even the remaining pirates really bothered to put up much of a fight.

With the way, the two intruders were rushing out of the place and the smoke they decided that living and escape were much more important. Once outside June had already begun calling this in to get back up with moving the captured pirates.

”So what was that all about? And what was in the bag anyway?”

blljmS5W
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,434 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2020 19:51:14 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the inquiry about the bag got kyle to tap it with a single slam of his palm.

"this? i'll tell you when we're in the clear. what do you want? fifty-fifty split? i'm fine with that."

regardless, kyle keeps running, letting the sequence of events answer her first question. it doesn't take long for june to get the answer she gets however. kyle doesn't turn his head around to witness the carnage he left for the pirates.

an explosion bursts through their hideout. flames were everywhere and pirates shouting can be heard from a distance. kyle does not care about that drama for now when he knows they'll kill him the moment he stops running.

2GSe3zZg

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,705 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2020 23:39:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: