noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
amour interdit [ closed | trigger ]
POSTED ON Nov 19, 2018 17:02:04 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

in many ways, the slateport invasion was a success. but in some, known only to him and him alone, the failures almost rival the victories.  the power plant: destroyed. nothing left of the generator to be used which means slateport is useless. the docks: its shipyard master, gone. his own sister is among the many who have failed. and today, he'll make her pay for it.

his visits to her room are infrequent but she knows to expect him. she must always be ready to.

the door closes behind him. his stare intimidates and makes her cower.

"you failed again." 

he takes a step forward, looming over her despite his short frame. "you know what happens now, don't you?"

close tab

played by

little sister
13 height
13 height
I HAVE FAILED A MILLION TIMES. WHAT'S ONE MORE?
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vicious
ESSER BLACKWELL
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2018 17:14:29 GMT
ESSER BLACKWELL Avatar
in many ways, the slateport invasion is a prophecy of what's to come. esser knows better than to herald is as a conquest. silas will not accept half-measures. the fact that esser saw first hand the bumbling idiocy of their troops allows her to sympathize with her brother. their ranks are dull, children, unable to grasp the finesse needed to carry out such a large scale operation. they remind her of herself and that means one thing: silas will be crossed.

a normal person would not take the critique that comes her way. silas had been there and they still failed to secure the ship master. why must she take the sole blame? fortunately, esser is not normal. not by any means. she is the discarded princess, the daughter long forgotten by the one man she cherishes most. it breaks her heart but it will not stray her away from her one true path.

silas is might and might makes right.

esser shies away when he enters. she can smell the berating a mile away. she averts her eyes, head hung low. "i had it on me," she confesses. "i was ready to swallow it if it came to that, silas." she's referring to the cyanide she kept during the raid. fortunately, she didn't have to use it. unfortunately, she'd learn to regret living through the slateport ordeal.

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2018 3:46:28 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

"don't call me that."

silas, boss, brother—esser doesn't deserve the luxury nor the right to call him anything. he will not be acknowledged by sub-tier disappointments, especially not by garbage. but, he reminds himself that she's his sister, and that by some unforgiving curse the universe gave him, he shares the same blood as her.

mediocrity runs in his blood and that only serves to infuriate him.

"you should've."

he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a single, plain, white pill and tosses it at her. they  both know what it is: it's something that'll end both their pains.

"take it."

but esser doesn't want to die. not yet. he knows it and she knows it: she also knows an alternative to dying; a compromise, if one could call it that.

it's a compromise silas is willing to accept if esser is willing to give.

close tab

played by

little sister
13 height
13 height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vicious
ESSER BLACKWELL
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2018 4:43:51 GMT
ESSER BLACKWELL Avatar
she hesitates, if only for a moment. like all people, esser fears death. it's the last thing she wants but, with a moment to think, she knows better than to refuse. if she does then silas really will end her. she doesn't have a choice in the matter. it must be a test, she reasons. a test of faith to prove that she's still his most loyal subject. he's always been insecure about it, ever since .

"i love you."

esser ends on that note. he'll hate her for it, like the way he hates her for being weak, for feeling, for being human, but she means it. in case it really is the cyanide then at least she'll end on her own terms, with her own words. in one fell swoop she lobs the pill into her mouth and swallows it down in a gulp. she can feel the morsel pass her gullet as he throat throbs at the passage of something forced without water, without prompting.

close tab

played by

noodles

SILAS
HE/HIM
TWENTY-NINE
rocket boss
BOSS
30 height
30 height
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silas
SILAS BLACKWELL
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2018 17:23:59 GMT
SILAS BLACKWELL Avatar

i love you.

three words evoke a shade of darkness within him that he's spent so long caging up. vexation overcomes him as he bursts forward with malicious intent, squeezing her jaw only to dig out the pill before she can swallow.

"stupid. stupid. stupid. so fucking stupid." 

nothing can clear the red he sees.

"why did you say that? why did you fucking say that?" 

his hand never leaves her throat though the pressure he applies is ample, almost calculated. she can't move under his touch. he won't allow for it.

each breath he exhales is a desperate cry for help to calm him down, to snap him out of his rage but he can't feel it. he can't feel anything other than a burning sensation: a white, hot, searing bubble that won't explode. so he bursts it the only way he know how.

he doesn't have to claim her: she has always been his.

~

close tab

played by

little sister
13 height
13 height
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vicious
ESSER BLACKWELL
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2018 20:13:27 GMT
ESSER BLACKWELL Avatar
he won't even give her this. it never passes the confines of her throat. she chokes not on the contents of the pill but from the grip that prevents her from meeting her end. his vice-grip is inescapable and not even oxygen can pass through his angry fingers. esser can feel herself choking, gagging. an uncomfortable push against her gut forces her to expunge it. "why," she chokes out, sobbing from the sheer pain of his prying. but it doesn't end there. it never does with silas. what comes next is punishment - he finally breaks her in once and for all.

-------

esser falls for the same pitfalls that other girls her age do. adolescences is a time filled with romance and fantasies. to say she hadn't fancied the thought of something more would've been a lie, taboo be damned. l'appel du vide. it's all broken promises, idle thoughts, odd swirls of subconsciousness that's thrown into wack by her changing mind and body. blame the hormones or a twisted subset of a freudian complex. esser knows better than to act on it but they're there. occasional, and no more different than the weird kinks of literature that prey on youth that don't know any better.

the difference is that esser knows to ignore it. she's self-aware enough to know that what she envisions is a romanticized illusion. her brother is no hero. he's a sick, twisted bastard who's entangled her into his web of deceit and violence. so when he acts on it esser knows better. this is not going to unfold how she had always thought it would. she knows it yet she cannot resist. not due to sentiments, not out of her abusive stockholmn syndrome-- she cannot resist because doing so will result in death. the red hand print throbs against her neck. it feels like he's crushing her throat. she can still breath but just barely.

what comes next is the crashing disappointment of reality. there's not warmth or giddiness that comes from the act. no, silas is a monster. he breaks her. physically and spiritually. all the literature, advice, and bad portrayals in the media don't do justice to how far off their rendition of the act is. it hurts, stings, literally feeling him inflict pain on her. at first she tries to stifle it but she can't handle it for long. he doesn't stop and the pain never subsides. he keeps inflicting it on her not out of satisfaction from her misery but from his own self indulgence. esser finds herself silently sobbing not long after, blank minded and staring at the ceiling, begging for it to be over. only her raw instinct for survival keeps her from pushing away. it's not like she could succeed anyway.

when all is said and done, esser doesn't make a peep. she lays there, battered and broken, much like slateport. dried tears stain the edges of her eyes as she shrinks back into herself. silas may leave, a one and done kind of deal, but this is forever something that esser will remember. he took more than just her innocence-- he robbed her of her devotion. this is the breaking point. this is the catharsis she needs to ascend. this is the point in time that changes her person, her mentality, and most importantly her outlook on life.

this isn't right.

silas isn't right.

but like what just happened, no one will make a move. no one will interrupt. no one will prevent this from happening again. the only thing that can save her is herself. she can't do it now, not alone, but she refuses to live through it again. if only she had swallowed that pill earlier. unfortunately, she wasn't even capable of that. so she'll live through tonight, suffer through the shithole that is rocket, to aspire to make a better tomorrow.

silas has dethroned their father because he couldn't get behind his father's stubborn morals.

esser will now do the same, all to put an end to her brother's depravity.

this isn't for justice. this is for love. a sweet, sweet, love for vengeance.

--- PM me for any questions and concerns.