[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
would you like some karaage?

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

after spending christmas in lilycove, selena decides to spend her new year in another city in hopes of trying out their local festival delicacies. besides, there is already something she is craving to have a bite herself: sootopolis's street chicken karaage.[break][break]

“i think i'll buy... fifteen.”[break][break]

the look in the vendor's eyes is palpable but they proceed to serve the bunch of karaage into their customer. she gives one to boltund who leaps to catch it after selena tosses it into the air.[break][break]

they begin their night stroll.[break][break]

ooc: festival fantasies (bb) mission

[attr="class","runruntag"]#open

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#f85888;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box] margin-top:15px;width:60px;height:60px;border:none;box-shadow:none;border-radius:15px; background-color:#e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box .vdice-value] padding: 15px 0px 0px 0px; vertical-align:center; font:bold 20px Montserrat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#f85888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#bf91b5!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
would you like some karaage? [m/bb]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 19:56:28 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]draped within a summer styled jinbei attire. mateo would come to catch sight of . during his time as an elite four member, he remembered passing her every now and then at league's headquarter. though they never formally spoke, it was a usual nod or some form of acknowledgement upon passing by. he never did get the chance to meet the gym leaders of hoenn, aside from the ones challenged.

so this was a good opportunity. "yo, gym lead." he greeted the woman. mateo had the mask of a tauros on the side of his head. wooden clogs echoing with each step. "selena, if i got the name right. i didn't expect to see the leader of another city here? you out city hopping or somethin'?" behind him did sceptile and dragonite stand.

mission: [ here ]

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.light b]color: #dea02c[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 20:13:33 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

if it isn't obvious enough, they would eventually realize that selena is never good with names of people that did not really bother her. as a journalist, she has the skill to remember the most trivial things when necessary. but not when she's pressured in this kind of social interaction.[break][break]

“oh, hello! mr... elite four. correct?”[break][break]

at least, his face is familiar. she decides to cut the awkwardness when she extends her arm with a handful of karaage.[break][break]

[break][break]

“you want some? i heard the festival foods in this part of region are very delish. i suppose you're a local here, no?”[break][break]

[attr="class","runruntag"]#

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#f85888;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box] margin-top:15px;width:60px;height:60px;border:none;box-shadow:none;border-radius:15px; background-color:#e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost .vdice-box .vdice-value] padding: 15px 0px 0px 0px; vertical-align:center; font:bold 20px Montserrat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#f85888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2021 20:30:18 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]"out of commission, you can just call me mateo."

there was no need for pleasantries. it wasn't his thing anyway. it was then she would come to offer him a piece of her food. without warning, he'd gently take hold of her hand. "why not, hold it steady for me." and bit into the karaage, "mmm, nice!" he was infatuated. it definitely felt like home.

"nah, i'm actually from the johto region." it was then the mention of his home made him pause where he stood. thinking about his family. quickly he would shake it off, "though my mom is from here. i've been here long enough to become a native now, so i guess you're not wrong?" standing tall over selena, he'd ask, "what about you? i assume every gym leader here is from hoenn, aren't they?" well, that was a pretty big assumption considering he wasn't from here and yet was an elite four member.

mission: [ here ]

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 20:36:32 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

“right. i remember.”[break][break]

it is only after she says it that she actually remembers the details. selena, however, does not bother to correct herself anymore.[break][break]

“i mean, you can have this piece for yourself! me and raijin already got a bunch for ourselves.” she chuckles, her arm hanging as she insists on handing over the karaage roll mateo just bit into.[break][break]

“i'm a kalosian. but perhaps, just like yourself, i might have grown to become somewhat a native myself.”[break][break]

[attr="class","runruntag"]#

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2021 2:36:20 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]"if you insist."

her offer was accepted. dabbling more into the food she'd so kindly given him. he'd continue to indulge himself as she spoke. "the kalos region? oh yeah, the fanciest region of all regions." mateo was informed on the region. it was on his list of places he intended to visit. though that wasn't happening anytime soon.

"the hell brought you here?" his reason for being here made sense. he was more concerned for her well being. "kalos is a much better region for someone like you, don't tell me you got a relative here, too?" cause that was the only sound logic. this region was too chaotic, way more than back home. but every region has their own problem, right?

hoenn was just a bit...more different. it was unkind.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 12:00:52 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
Mateo could not have noticed but the subject is very uncomfortable to Selena. If only he has an idea who his parents are and what they are in Kalos, they he could have not pointed not moving out at all.

“Actually, I'm traveling the world. Hoenn is my latest stop.” She puts nicely, sensing the man only has good intentions for her. “I prefer being all around than just staying put. And I guess what charmed me here is the unpredictability of everyday life. Don't you agree?”

She intentionally leaves out the details of her chasing Team Rocket all the way here, thinking Mateo would think it is unnecessary.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 18:29:03 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]"if you insist."

traveling the world? wasn't she a gym leader for this region? how did she even find the time to do that. "so are you only here temporarily?" he'd ask inquisitively. "being a gym leader and all, shit must be tough to balance all of that." he didn't think too much of it. it was just a really weird situation to be in.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 6:48:05 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
“Maybe.”

Selena is contemplating whether to him or not, seeing that 's reaction before about her purpose in the region is quite an overwhelming sight. “Though I don't see myself leaving anytime now. That's why I take this gym leader position. And besides, my purpose is still here.”

She returns his remark with only a smile. It is really tough.

“But I won't be a gym leader if I can't manage that. I think I'm pretty tough myself.”

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 12:19:02 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]cerulean orbs would stare at the woman. a piercing look would zoom into the female's own gaze. "i see," he responded. something about that statement sounded...sad. he wasn't sure how to put it, and he was probably imaging things. regardless, he'd give a small smile in return to .

"it'd suck if you left, hoenn. i think it'd be hard to replace someone like you!" he was only saying that to support her. he didn't exactly know her personally, but it was always nice to receive some for of acknowledgement for those who take on hard task. "being a gym leader's no easy feat, you were chosen for a reason. so i can tell your skills are definitely a necessity."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 2:04:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: