domination

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
domination
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2019 0:16:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

A trap of some sort?

Low tactics for the League to use. Chu-e can appreciate the effort of them coming off their high horses a bit. Either way, it still brings trouble, and while Chu-e is more than capable of dancing with dragons and coming out on top normally... but he doesn't have the fire power for now. Who knows what else is waiting, too, and there isn't enough information to counter. The two grunts who approached aren't that much of a loss if they get taken out. They're canon fodder for a reason.

"Leave. Don't try to engage. That's an order." He hisses to @verbatim3 , eyes still stinging some even from the distance at witnessing the flashing attacks. He turns to leave, figuring this a lost cause. If the League wanted to burn a ruined city they could. Not like there wasn't more places for rat's to nest in their midst, anyway.

there's too many of you to tag

exit chu-e since he wasn't as close to the building

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
domination
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2019 20:10:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar

She was pissed. Not only was she not going to be able to go in now and take her shot it seemed as though whatever sort of god had come down on this day was fucking with her even more. Now she wasn't going to get to take any swings at all? This was absolute bullshit. Especially since the Beast worded it as an 'order'. She wanted to do what she wanted when she wanted to do it and yet she was constantly getting cucked. That's what happened when a man was in charge of everything. Cucked. Cucked. Cucked. But instead of arguing for now she gripped her bat tighter and turned on the heel of her boot. "Whatever, it's just one pathetic league cow." She wasn't going to get that worked up over it. It wasn't like dying here would do her any good after all. So instead of running in like she wanted to she followed after the Beast that had told her to knock it off. One day she would get her hits in.

erinn follows chewy out

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
domination
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2019 22:12:01 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
the HURRCIANE is another buffer but one that garchomp has no problem withstanding. the jet is buffered but never deterred. try as she might, stormy will prove unable to outrun a pokemon that can stay toe-to-toe with an actual airplane. with a documented top speed that leaves cleaving SONIC BOOMS in its wake, it doesn't take long for the pokemon to catch up and keep pace with her. with a ferocious SNARL, the pokemon lowers it head, braking in speed as it decelerates enough to offer itself as a ride. the garchomp tilts its body toward her, exposing its backside in an attempt to get the trainer to mount it.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
domination
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2019 2:34:39 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

0000 words

The wind continues to whip at her skin, flaying her cheeks with debris. She's bleeding, but she keeps wiping away the grit, the pain. Castform is creating a horror of a storm, but it doesn't seem to stop the speeding bullet beside her. It roars, shaking Stormy to the bone. She's terrified.

But, then she realises its bending down for her. It's staring at her with some sort of calm stillness that she's blown away in surprise. She feels herself slow down, the wind tearing at her hair and blocking her vision for a brief moment as she decides whether or not to put her life in this strange Pokemon's hands.

She takes that leap of faith, and she finds herself half falling onto the Garchomp's back. His skin is slick with rain and she finds it hard to find a hold, but she manages. Castform is still glued to her back, trembling with exhaustion and fear.

"Thank you, I think."
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

Tagger

he/him/his
rocket grunt
Grunt
1 height
1 height
awards
73 posts
part of
TAG WITH @johnnyboy
jacob berwick
domination
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2019 6:37:09 GMT
jacob berwick Avatar

As Jacob peered around the corner, he would notice a couple of Rockets continue to instigate with the intruder. Despite her claim that she was a powerful trainer, all that did was rile up his cohorts. The fact that all she had to show for it was a Castform, who seemed to be out of its element, made even Jacob doubt her claims. After all, he knew that look all too well, it was a face his own Pokemon often put up when trying to seem tough, and would often result in a resounding defeat.

When the fire came down from the nearby rooftops, that was all Jacob needed to see in order to make his retreat. There was no way he would be of any use in such a situation, and seeing that Chu-e, and the pink-haired girl were in retreat as well, he felt that he'd be justified in doing so. Though he dreaded the reprimand over even letting these intruders roam in their city that would come, his prime concern was getting out alive now.

tags:
notes: Jacob's gone!

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
domination
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2019 5:05:55 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
the garchomp makes no further attempt at communication once stormy mounts it. the moment the garchomp feels confident that she won't get tossed aside imeddiately, it takes off, careening from the floor as it ascends at a steady rate. it continues to climb as the SANDSTORM congregates around it, a signal for the other dragons to convene back at fernando's position. as the trio return, fernando's quick to the draw, hastily recalling all but the dragons as he sets off to move away his last known position.

"you're nothing but trouble," he scolds, clambering onto his salamence as the three slow down to a more relax speed. the SMOKESCREEN that comes from his charizard is enough to hide their location as they start to gain distance. the SCARY FACE from his salamence is matched only by his own. this is but another reason for him to scorn the most aggravating of the silphs.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
domination
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2019 4:47:47 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

0000 words

Stormy finds it hard to breath on top of the Garchomp. It's incredible speed steals the air right out of her lungs. The sandstorm it whips up tears at her hair and skin, stinging her cheeks and embedding itself in her new cuts.

It's when they begin to slow down, and she feels the weight of air on her back due to the return of Salamence and Charizard that she looks up. She'd buried her face in the shoulder blades of her ride, and now she was looking up in shock.

Was that Fernando?

"You're nothing but trouble," his voice is as clear as day, and Stormy sighs.

There is a smoke screen all around them, hiding their position. Team Rocket won't be able to follow them now. Stormy stares hard into the eyes of her brother, her face hardened in dislike.

"I could say the same for you. What's a councilman doing out here, by himself?"
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
domination
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2019 5:50:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
the scenery fades as slateport fades from view. "not getting caught by--" he pauses to verify, readjusting the silph scope that sit across his nose bridge akin to glasses. several translucent images flicker across the glass. they're people, tiny, viewed from a higher vantage point. "--twelve different rockets in their main territory." his disdain is reinforced by fact.

far away enough from danger, his pokemon begin their descent and toward the outskirts of slateport. "tch. you have a suicide wish?"
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
domination
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2019 23:29:07 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

0000 words

When Fernando makes his dramatic pause to enunciate just how many rockets happened to be in the vacinity, Stormy rolled her eyes and threw her head back to make her own point.

"At least I'm out here trying to do something. We didn't even rescue the trapped civilians, I was sent out here to rescue people."

The look on her face is nothing short of disgust, though she does absently stroke the back of Charizard, as she had likely climbed on top of his back so as to not have to sit with her brother. His skin is warm, and she almost envies that such an incredible creature is under the iron fist of Fernando Silph.

Her fingers are gentle as she strokes his neck.

"I'm just trying to help, Fernando. I go wherever I'm needed."
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
domination
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2019 23:52:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
"yeah. you are the trapped civilian."

his salamence is the first to land and fernando promptly dismounts it. only when the rest of them land does he return all but charizard, allowing the beast to linger as it eyes stormy, half curious, half apprehensive. "you got lucky. if i wasn't there, by chance, you would've only added to those numbers. you're reckless, you're bash, and you can't take care of yourself."

the smartwatch on his wrist gives off a soft beep, repeating several times before he answers the call. "this is silph. ran into a rogue cadet and had to do an extraction. will reroute and return to base." he doesn't give the other end a chance to respond before hanging up. as long as they know of his current status, that'll suffice. he turns back to stormy, his expression of annoyance matching her own.

"you're not helping by dragging us down with you."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
domination
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2019 0:18:46 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

0000 words

Their landing is smooth, and Stormy slides off the side of Charizard carefully. Her eyes haven't left Charizard, mostly because she doesn't want to look at Fernando. It infuriates her that he has a point, that she did turn into the trapped civilian. She could have died, and she wouldn't be helping anyone.

She refuses to agree with him though, and instead focuses all of her energy on the Charizard. Her hands are flat as she extends them up towards his face, coaxing him towards her. If she focuses on the Pokemon, she finds herself less ready to straight up sock Fernando.

However, Fernando just keeps on talking, doing his absolute best to bring her down.

"You know what, Fernando? You act all high and mighty, all brave and strong and proud, but I see through you. You're a real piece of shit."

She's looking over her shoulder as she says this, trying not to show how upset Fernando made her. When Fernando's smartwatch goes off, she glances back over her shoulder.

His last words are biting, but she feels the lump in her throat rise.

"For someone who keeps telling me that I don't matter and I'm a deadweight, you sure do go out of your way to protect me."
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
domination
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2019 0:43:03 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
the charizard matches her gaze, blinking, curious. each time it exhales, stormy will be able to feel the raw heat that gets expels from its nostrils. fernando observes her tending to his pokemon, allowing it to enjoy her touch, before recalling it. with little choice, the pokemon turns into a flash of neon red light as it is ripped away from stormy's grasp and returned to the confines of the ball in his hand.

"then what does that make you, bronwen?"

his initial plan was to use the charizard as a mount. he's yet to break it in completely, however stormy's tenderness toward it has dissuaded him from using it today. instead, he pockets the ball and brings back garchomps, holding the miniaturized capsule between his fingers.

"you're deadweight and useless to use but i'm sure rocket could make some use of you." on second thought, fernando checks his watch again, noticing a notification he had missed. "you keep going around calling yourself a silph, painting a target on your back without the means to protect yourself. i don't care, since we both know you're not, but it makes my hard job harder when they expect me to care about you."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
domination
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2019 6:22:50 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

0000 words

Stormy is honestly in awe of Charizard's power. She feels the heat from his nostrils as he breaths in and out. The sensation is a tingle in her fingers, and she feels envy. Why does Fernando have such an incredible, honorable beast when he himself is a disgrace?

Her mouth opens in protest, her eyes flashing with panic and some subtle degree of anguish as Fernando rips the beast away from her. She turns to face him now that she's been given no other excuses. It's childish to avoid him, but underneath Fernando's steely gaze, she feels insignificant and childlike. But that's what he wants.

"At least I can admit that I've made mistakes, and that I'm a piece of shit. Your shit stinks too, but you just keep sweeping it under the mat and pretending it wasn't you. That's the difference between us, Fernando, one of us is honest about who we are."

Stormy's voice is rising, even though she knows that it's making her look weaker. Fernando has always been able to keep his calm, to stay cool and collected under pressure. Stormy was never as in control - she was a hurricane.

In response to the Rocket mention, Stormy has no reaction. There's nothing she can say, mostly because she isn't sure what he means. She'd never betray the League and fight for the people who murdered her family.. but she's sure that that isn't what Fernando was getting at.

"Then stop pretending to care about me, Fernando. But you cannot strip away my name. If anything, you're a disgrace to the Silph name, because you let it burn to the ground."
deltra of gangnam style
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,738 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
domination
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2019 7:02:55 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
"i don't." his answer isn't as sharp this time. it's more a matter-of-factly, natural. "it's their expectation. if you get captured, tortured - they expect a rise out of me. you keep touting off about a name you don't deserve - one that was given out of desperation, of misinformation - and they expect a connection between us."

his garchomp lets out a stomp as it stands behind him. stormy's words mean little to fernando but the dragon can piece together the tension between them. he gives it a wave that distinguishes the pokemon for taking any further action.

"if it burned to the ground then there would be nothing left." razing can be intentional. to prevent the enemies from procuring seized supplies, burning down assets you cannot take is a natural strategy of war. silph co. is no different. the only difference is that rocket is not the enemy. not back in kanto. the enemy was the silph name, a shackle that binds him from extending his hand like he's done so in hoenn. so, he let it fall, inadvertently yet purposely.

"yet here it stands, anew, no thanks to you. claim the name but give to it nothing. must be nice to be so spoiled and still have the audacity to cry foul over something you did nothing about."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
domination
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2019 2:17:33 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
CLEOPATRA IS THE ONLY
ONE YOU LOVED

0000 words

"A name I don't deserve? You're the one who fucked off for years, no evidence you were even alive. We worked our asses off to be what the Silph family needed. You just walked back into the family like nothing happened, and then walked away again when we needed you the most. You're a sham."

Stormy glances to the Garchomp when it stomps. There's tension coming off of the creature, a warning to her to hold her tongue. This infuriates Stormy a little bit, but only because of how tense Fernando's Pokemon seem to be so on edge, so wild still. They're untrusting, and that concerns her.

Fernando's wave to silence the beast brings her eyes back up to the man.

"You think you actually have control here, Fernando? We're nobody compared to the Devon's here in Hoenn."

Given the reaction she had gotten from Garchomp when she had raised her voice in anger, she's toned herself down a notch, balling her hands into fists in order to control the strength of her voice. She doesn't want to be seen as a petty child anymore.

"I wasn't the one who let Silph Co. fall. How was I supposed to know Team Rocket were going to invade Saffron city and break into a highly secure organization? Something you were in control of, mind you. Given that you were the heir to the company, you were the one with all of the information and access. I didn't have any of that when I left home for my own journey."

Her eyes narrow in irritation.

"I'm glad you're walking around proud that everything that meant something is now buried in the ground. It's not my fucking fault you're a useless piece of shit."
deltra of gangnam style