awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2021 17:57:00 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
remember that one time that elijah and sam had tea?

wanna, uh, try that again? :D
close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 5:07:42 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
— i am so down! i'm super busy atm, but my freedom is in SIGHT. my last major assignment for my classes is due on june 16th and after, i'll slowly become freer and freer for threads. however, i'd love to have a thread where elijah meets the owner of mt. pyre's memorial business.

could be a business talk, or just a get to know each other sorta thing! elijah can also sell fertilizer for the burial grounds and their FOLIAGE.
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2021 13:06:41 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
PERFECT! I'm much excite, sign me up. I'll even get it started for you whenever your freedom kicks in! I'm excited for Shiv plots!
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 18:57:44 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Hi! I didn't know this existed lol

But and Eva should be BFF's ^_^

Bonding over exploding corpses is a great start, just sayin'
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,446 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 18:48:15 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle lopez Avatar
i swear to god shiv you better stop putting plotters for endeavors or you'll just get shitposts like this

also wtf is this plotter how am i gonna plot out a noah kyle thread when i get nothing from ur first post :angrypepe:

close tab

played by

Zeta

Ventis, Prince of Song
He/Him
November 6th
Fallarbor
Bisexual
Idol
Grunt
you sell yourself for a dream, they're never quite what they seem
awards
29 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cartier
KLAUS CARTIER
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 2:54:46 GMT
KLAUS CARTIER Avatar

x            

Tossing out some ideas to see what sticks because Elijah seems nifty.

Idea 1: People probably pay a lot less attention to the apothecary than they do to actual medical facilities, so Klaus might decide to try there when under the weather instead of risking the paparazzi catching him going to the doctor (probably at his agent's behest), since the press has a habit of blowing things out of proportion. Chances are he'd probably be a bit on the skeptical side at first. He's not exactly well versed in traditional medicine. 

Idea 2: Maybe Elijah has been (or could start) supplying Klaus with some kind of medicinal tea to help soothe his throat after shows, could combine with idea #1.

Idea 3: Pretty sure drugs don't fall under a pg-13 rating, and that's likely not Elijah's jam anyhow soooooo I'm not gonna going into detail about idea #3. XD

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 20:47:06 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

KLAUS X ELIJAH

I love the idea of using Elijah's stalls/apothecary storefronts rather than Pokemon Centers/hospitals. I can also see him using them as a hiding spot from the paparazzi even when he's not unwell.

Could be a great set-up. They could know OF each other since they're both in Team Rocket, but maybe they don't formally meet until Klaus hides himself in one of his storefronts/Slateport stall.

Idea #3 totally works out. IT IS CANON. Anyway, I think the medicinal tea (lemon and honey) works is a fun idea that ties with Klaus' idol profession cleanly.

I can also see Elijah and Klaus having tension between their different ways of life. While Klaus has the spotlight and fame, Elijah does not, nor does he want it (at least he believes). That's a thematic dissonance we can explore through their dynamic.

After I close up a thread or two, we can start one perhaps set in Slateport or Petalburg City, where he may have a stall or building for his business. :o
close tab

played by

Zeta

Ventis, Prince of Song
He/Him
November 6th
Fallarbor
Bisexual
Idol
Grunt
you sell yourself for a dream, they're never quite what they seem
awards
29 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cartier
KLAUS CARTIER
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2022 15:09:19 GMT
KLAUS CARTIER Avatar

x

Sounds like a plan! I love the idea of Klaus having somewhere to take refuge (maybe it could become a regular thing, if all goes well). The poor man could definitely use some down time, and someone to talk to that doesn't want anything from him, and having a place to snag something for his throat is an added bonus. 

Just let me know when you've freed up some threading space and I'll send something your way!

There's also some plot potential with my smol medium, , when you have a bit more thread space available. She's going to need to get medicinal herbs somewhere, and would probably be happy to talk shop (that and she still has a lot to learn, which might make Elijah a good mentor figure, since she can't really ask her grandmother anymore) . 

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2022 3:44:29 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar

KLAUS/HAZEL X ELIJAH

That sounds great to me!! I like the setup for , and we can have a thread where they're already acquainted. In the thread, maybe it's his second, third, fourth, time taking refuge.

As for , that's a good business connection too. One Elijah would gladly take. I like how Elijah could stand in for her grandfather, especially since he's someone who's stuck in the past...

Will let you know!!

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
965 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
shiv's plotter
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2022 4:07:25 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","fern"]

[attr="class","luck"]

[attr="class","postbody"]

FERN + ELIJAH
[break][break]

After watching from afar for ages and ages, I show up here with an itty bitty little plot. Nothing much, maybe just to touch off of, but!! Fern’s father was/is an apothecary, so he very much grew up assisting him with different things in his shop, and though he went down an entirely different career avenue, he still retains much of that natural medicine and holistic methodology from his childhood. So, he might be?? A useful little assistant, or an occasional one in situations when it might be necessary?? Fern’s got a loud personality so might be A Lot, but is pretty handy. If he doesn’t strike ur fancy, I got…so many more to offer instead just LEMME AT HIM!!!!

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

@  

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".fern"]--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights