[attr="class","frphoetabs"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-quote"]
]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics"]

HIGHER AND HIGHER[break]YOU CHASE IT

IT'S DEEP IN YOUR BLOOD, GO AND TAKE IT

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-android-pin"]
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:400px;height:120px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]
[PTab=
[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-chatbubble"]
]
[attr="class","frphoenotess"]
[attr="class","frphoenotess2"]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

[attr="class","frphoetabs1"][attr="class","ion-headphone"]

[attr="class","frphoetabs2"]

[attr="class","frphoeposts1"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts2"]
[attr="class","frphoeposts3"]

"Unusual how?"[break][break]

Curiosity is getting the better of her. Isra is a complete stranger, yet Stormy is hungry to know more about her. [break][break]

It seems that her companion is quick to change the topic, however.[break][break]

"I wouldn't say that I don't think... I just prefer to not be cold. I train fire-type Pokemon, and they like it hot."[break][break]

To be honest, Stormy didn't really have an explicit reason for disliking the cold. It merely just didn't suit her. She normally wore as little clothing in order to absorb the most sunlight. When it becomes colder, she often has to bundle up. The addition of clothing is bulky and infuriates her.[break][break]

"What do you know of Slateport?"[break][break]

[attr="class","frphoelyrics3"]

WELCOME TO THE WAR WE'VE ONLY BEGUN, SO PICK UP YOUR WEAPON AND FACE IT

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs]position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1]padding:30px;border-left:solid 85px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts1 b]10px Roboto;color:#dea02c[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
ADVENTURE
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 19:12:50 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
[attr="class","isratalk"]

"Fire types, a worthy choice." Her own typhlosion had proved to be a beast in its own right. She appreciated the attitude it had more than osme of her other pokemon. She let her prying fall short. She wasn't in the mood to make enemies.

She doesn't miss the inquiry of her circumstances, simply chooses to bide her time with the rest of their talk.

"I know enough, I only wish I could have been present." It is undeniable that timing had not been on her side in the matter and there is little she can do about it other than move forward. It is in her nature to do so, lingering on what could have been done won't save what can be done now. Not when missing the littlest thing could lead to the end of the region as they know it if they're not careful. It's a depressing subject, but it is what it is.

She double backs their conversation for a moment, answering a question she has decided to answer. "I'm allergic to the sun actually, I've spent my life indoors and in the night. That's why it's a special circumstance." why she's decided to answer it is odd, perhaps it is something about the conversation and the feeling Miss Stormy gives off. She has a good feeling about this.

She's quick to turn things astray again. "Where you present for slateport?"

[newclass=.isratalk b]color: #9ed480;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ADVENTURE
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 19:25:39 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]
[attr="class","frphoetops"]
[attr="class","frphoeimgs"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

some notes can go heeeeeeeere. it'll scroll if you write enough, which - future me - you will inevitably do because you have no idea how to shut up. ouo

[/PTabbedContent={width:400px;background-color:transparent;height:120px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;animation:fade;}]

Stormy nods, appreciative of Isra's response to her being a fire-type user.[break][break]

"I am training ground and normal type's as well though. I can't always rely on fire to win every time."[break][break]

There's a quiet solemness though as the pair discuss Slateport. It appears that Isra had not been there either. There's a certain degree of sadness to be had now after realising this. Perhaps if more people had been around to protect the city, it may have been saved.[break][break]

"That's unfortunate. It's a shame that it was lost to Rocket control. We'll get it back though."[break][break]

Charmeleon is entranced with her own shadow, not at all paying attention to the conversation. It also appears that the cave is coming to a dead end. [break][break]

"Allergic to the sun? I've never heard of that. That must be difficult."[break][break]

Although it probably wasn't. The sun wasn't everyone's friend after all.[break][break]

"No, I wasn't around either. I was travelling to Hoenn at the time."[break][break]

Stormy presses a hand up against one of the walls of mud and rock. She's realised now that they've come to an end to the cave.[break][break]

"Is there no other exit? Do we have to turn around now?"[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Playfair Display:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Raleway:400,700,800]
[newclass=.frphoes]width:500px;background-color:#202020;color:#aaaaaa;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetops]background-color:#dea02c;height:120px;padding:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeimgs]position:absolute;height:100px;width:100px;padding:10px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts2]border-left:solid 1px #292929;border-right:solid 1px #292929;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoeposts3]border-left:solid 25px #292929;border-right:solid 25px #292929;height:1px;margin:-30px -30px 30px -30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics3]background-color:#dea02c;font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:right;padding:30px;line-height:10px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyric a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoeposts1 i]font:bold 11px Playfair Display;font-style:italic;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoetabs1]height:35px;width:35px;background-color:#eeeeee;line-height:35px;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#dea02c;margin-left:140px;position:absolute;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoetabs2]height:35px;width:80px;float:right;background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.15);margin-top:85px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics]font:bold 10px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;color:#202020;line-height:10px;padding-left:140px;padding-top:5px;position:relative;z-index:-1;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics h1]font:30px Raleway;font-weight:800!important;letter-spacing:-3px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoelyrics a]font:bold 10px Roboto!important;color:#eeeeee!important;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoenotess]margin-left:140px;height:65px;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#eeeeee;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frphoes .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:72px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;z-index:11;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
ADVENTURE
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2019 20:01:49 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

"Good. It's difficult to be a typist for that very reason." it's a smart choice and Isra can appreciate it. She herself employs a wide variety of pokemon for that very reason. She listens intently as she speaks, enjoying the casual feel of their conversation despite its topics. In truth it was not often she felt so at ease with someone lately. It seemed like everything was a matter of business now.

Before she can reply they seem to find one of the furthest walls of the cavern. "There may be other paths, but it might be best to head back as well. The tide is often unpleasant at night." though the cave itself was not likely to fill with water the fact it was in the area of Dewford made it something to be aware of. "These parts are likely better traveled during the day." she moves to turn back the way they had come, hoping the other would follow and they could continue their talk. If she were alone she would likely search for other paths, but with company she is less likely to try.

"I agree with you on both points, I do believe it's possible to take Slateport back though sometimes I worry it may not be fast enough." she didn't want to speed up the process she just wanted it to happen before things fell completely apart. In some ways the world needed the reset things like war offered but not to a degree that demolished everything which is what she feared. Crime running rampant as a result like this would destroy so much.

"As for my allergy it is what it is, no changing it anyway." she shrugged. "It's rare but can be managed, well enough. Staying out of the sun is just one of the only real remedies for it." it made her an oddity, a creature of the night and in many ways a whimsical mess to some. I didn't bother her, she let them think what they were bound to think.

"Where are you from? if I may."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ADVENTURE
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 1:50:37 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Stormy turns around as Isra does. Perhaps it is best to start heading back, especially if there's even the slightest possibility of flooding. The tides on Hoenn were interesting, to say the least. Stormy had never quite experienced anything like it.[break][break]

"Sounds good, let's head back to the entrance."[break][break]

Charmeleon also pivots, looking a little sad to be leaving so soon. She follows along behind them though, her little feet slapping against the ground with each step. It's quite obvious she's doing it on purpose to amuse herself.[break][break]

"I agree, I feel like we should be doing more. Alas, that's the council's decision and they tend to be.. tight-lipped about what it is they're doing."[break][break]

There's frustration in her tone and her one fist clenches closed. She shakes her head, trying to rid herself of the negative feelings.[break][break]

They continue on for a bit in silence, Stormy looking at the ground and the footprints they had left behind and were now following out.[break][break]

"That's good at least. I always assumed everyone needed the sun, but I guess that's a naive thought. I'm glad you're surviving."[break][break]

What she says is a little bit awkward, but she doesn't know what else to say. She's never encountered someone who was allergic to the sun, so she's awkward.[break][break]

Stormy looks up when Isra asks her where she's from. A shadow of sadness passes over her face, casting shadows under her eyes as her thoughts travel back to Kanto.[break][break]

"Kanto. I.. I used to live in Kanto."[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
ADVENTURE
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 2:18:20 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

Though they walk away the Zweilous seems to become distracted by something he can hear in the dark of the cave. Isra knows his habits, pausing and turning back to him to see how long the distraction sticks, that's what determines if it's something she should be addressing.

"I'm sorry about your home" The rest of the conversation doesn't really matter once she states she's from hoenn, there's no hiding what had happened there. What had been lost. Isra knew it better than she let on. She'd never been there but she knew people from there, she'd been hearing for awhile how bad it had gotten, how much was being destroyed.

She closed her eyes and breathed, she had a hard time with that part. The loss. People could survive but the relics and knowledges they acquired and coveted required protection rocket would never give. They'd destroy and deface anything in their wake if it gave them what they wanted and she hated the since o floss it gave her. One of the few things that could pull at her in such a way.

"Perhaps we should talk about something else on the way back." it wasn't because she couldn't handle the conversation, but because it was easy to end up down the rabbit hole, going to emotional places they shouldn't be while stuck in a cave with a would-be stranger. Though already Isra was interested in talking with her again. She would hope the chance arrived at a later date.

She looked for something a little more neutral to speak of. "So you're a fire typist, ground and normal secondary. What sort of training style do you employ?" she tried to gear things in a new direction, if the other wanted to keep speaking about her home she could but Isra knew the effects of dwelling. You had to let it out but let it go.

A whistle and snap called her Zweilous back who cried out in protest but came none the less. There was something he wanted to look at somewhere but if he couldn't pin point it yet they could always come back later and look again.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ADVENTURE
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2019 23:04:53 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

"It's... okay. Kanto will be avenged by us not letting Hoenn fall victim, too."[break][break]

There's a hardness in her voice, a sincerity. The light in her eyes is kindled, glowing bright and bold. She's made her own personal promise, to never let Rocket ruin her life ever again.[break][break]

For a while after that, the pair walked in silence. Isra encouraged them to change the conversation, likely to avoid unnecessary emotion. Stormy could agree, even though she liked to gossip. Instead, she simply watched Charmeleon plod away. The little creature had a history too, surely, but not one that Stormy knew.[break][break]

"Training? Oh, to be honest, I haven't really trained at all. Fighting isn't really what I like to do. That's a weakness, I know."[break][break]

She's hiding the fact that she suffered from quite severe PTSD as a result of what she had seen and gone through in Kanto. She had been witness to a slaughter, a massacre. She hadn't forgotten.[break][break]

This prevented her from engaging in combat properly. She clammed up, got scared, often cried. She was weak.[break][break]

"Do you have a type preference?"[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
ADVENTURE
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2019 18:56:28 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

Strong words. Revenge was a term one ought to think about much before using, though Isra could admire the fire behind the sentiment. "That is the hope I do believe." she said plainly, not because she disagreed but because more often than not people who made such commentary could do so in conversation but not so much on the battle field. She was a touch skeptical.

That was enough of that talk however, at least for now. Isra wouldn't have minded talking with her again other under circumstances. Currently she was just hoping to enjoy the adventure without being reminded of the situation, and work. There was enough of that on a daily basis.

"There's nothing wrong with not enjoying battle. I don't myself, at least not in the conventional sense of the term." it was a world she could fit into but didn't really feel at home in. The battling was in her blood by her mother's heritage but that was as far as it really went. Isra was quite capable on the battle field even, she just wasn't interested the same way others were. "I prefer to be directly involved, rather than relying solely on pokemon and participating in pokemon battling for entertainment." She even trained herself against her pokemon, both her Banette and Zweilous being long time sparring partners. Both also knew her movements well and if the need arose for her to act as a part of the team they could, would, with ease.

"Perhaps you should try it yourself, if you dislike the conventional use of battling. At least for the way things are now. It's best to be able to protect yourself in that sense."

The woman had to think about her question, it was hard to say. "I tend to lean towards ghost pokemon, psychic are perpetually useful but otherwise I try to stray away from focusing on a single type. " she turned to her with a serious look planted on her face, but her eyes seemed a little distant, as if she were tracking a different train of thought in her head. "Though I suppose if I had to choose only one it would be Ghosts."

She was most likely biased, the banette she'd had with her since childhood being one of the main reasons for the comment. though her addition of a froslass to her team made her easily swayed as well. The pokemon had a fierceness that complimented her and the banette quite well. She was fidning herself more and more partial to them as time went on.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ADVENTURE
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2019 2:27:32 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

While her response was plain, Stormy wasn't at all deterred by it. She knew in her heart that Hoenn was capable of providing justice to the citizens who had lost their homes, to the ones that had lost their lives. [break][break]

"I just believe that Pokemon battles have become synonmyous with war. War is.. a dangerous thing to be reminded of daily."[break][break]

Before Kanto had been overtaken by criminals and ruled by tyrants, she had been a fierce battler. Her skills were incredible and her confidence often helped her take down intimidating partners. [break][break]

Now, however, she had become a shell of herself. She's struggling to overcome her terror. [break][break]

"I prefer to protect the Pokemon and people. Of course, I'll do that anyway I need - but I would prefer to not spill blood needlessly."[break][break]

Perhaps her and Isra are not as alike, strategically. Stormy can appreciate it though. In a sense, Isra is a lot stronger than she is, able to adapt and overcome her concerns and weaknesses, find a new solution.[break][break]

"I'll take it into consideration."[break][break]

The woman then goes on to explain her interest in Pokemon typings, and Stormy shows little familiarity with her choices. To her knowledge, none of her Pokemon really fit the description. Other than her Chandelure.[break][break]

"I have a Chandelure, I believe she's a ghost-type. I can see the appeal, she's quite strong."[break][break]

Unfortunately, though her knowledge of that specific type of Pokemon is limited.[break][break]

But, Stormy was also biased towards fire-types. Kanto had been abundant with them and she had grown to appreciate their fierceness and admire their ability to destroy and also redeem.[break][break]

After a while their steps began to crunch on much dryer ground, alerting them to the fact they were nearing the entrance of the cave. Stormy breathed a sigh of relief at the sight of it, happy to be able to see the sky.[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
ADVENTURE
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2019 1:33:50 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar

"It has become our reality." she states it plainly, Isra herself has always accepted it as simply being the natural course of action. The lack of friction the world has experienced does nothing to actually keep it from occurring, all it does is cause it to fester beneath until the sore pops and it leaks out. Seeping into the area around it and infecting it like the gross disease that it is. "It can't be helped, you can only do what you may to prevent it from becoming our future as well."

They grow nearer to the entrance and Isra moves more quickly, looking to get a little ahead of her adventure partner. In a way she is both literally and figuratively trying to leave the conversation behind them. It's not that she shies away from the topic but rather that she is aware she goes against the grain again, unlike most she will not waste time on the frivolous idealisms. She won't deny it in others but she finds spending time on them prevents her from addressing the reality in front of her that calls for greater attention. Even now it can't be escaped, can it?

"Chandelure are indeed, they are among my favorites, though I do not have one yet myself." She turns to look over her shoulder at the young woman, "I wouldn't mind seeing your's one day if you would let me."

Exposure, it is in many ways Isra's greatest weakness. Most anything else can come her way and she won't be bothered in the slightest about it. That which she knows but has not experienced is a different story however, and takes a certain degree of seeing and experiencing for her mind to settle on the reality of what she knows.

But it is a matter for another time, the world is not so large that they will not cross paths again.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
ADVENTURE
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2019 16:52:20 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frphoes"]

[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
]

[PTab=
]

352 WORDS

WRITTEN FOR

[PTab=
]

Isra's response is startling and unexpected. It automatically rubs her the wrong way, the fact that she is so indifferent to the world. While yes, war has become a part of life, it doesn't need to be something that is talked about every waking moment.[break][break]

"I suppose.."[break][break]

Her eyes narrow, but not with malicious intent. Instead, she allows Isra to slip past her. Perhaps she, too, is growing agitated in her company. It's high time they parted ways now anyway, likely. They most certainly had duties to attend to.[break][break]

Isra's comment on her Chandelure seems to finalize her thoughts. 'One day.' Not today, though. Stormy dips her head in response, a smile on her face.[break][break]

"I'm sure we'll run into each other in the future. You can meet Chandelure then, if you'd like. For now though, I really should be going. The sun is going down and I should make my way home."[break][break]

Charmeleon looks up at her skeptically, as if unconvinced the pair will make it to Rustboro in time.[break][break]

With a final wave, Stormy takes off towards home.[break][break]

thread end[break][break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES