awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
on thin ice [m]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2021 15:53:08 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekevent]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
to catch a predator

[attr=class,lyric2]
you can't remain the prey

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
you have to be calm, and equal in every way

[attr=class,bulk][break]Even as busy as the holidays were, many found time for the typical friday date night that served as something of a tradition. With Derek now was a new face, though one he hoped to learn more about as the evening drew on.

[break][break]

"Sorry it's not anything fancy." All the nice places were packed full, and since their pairing was spontaneous in nature, they had only one option—do something outside. Having gone to get some skates, the only part left was to get out on the ice.

[break][break]

"You said you were from Johto earlier, didn't you?" Fastening the laces tight, Derek moves to stand on the ice, finding his balance for a moment before returning to May in case she needed help.

[break][break]
tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
SLATEPORT PARK

ICE SKATING RINK

[attr=class,derekeventcredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.derekevent .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .accentborder, .derekevent .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .accenttext, .derekevent .bulk b, .derekevent .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/8e/6c/wCsh7D4v_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(40,40,40,0.1),rgba(50,50,50,0.6));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .lyric1, .derekevent .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .lyric1 div, .derekevent .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekevent .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekeventcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekeventcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Koji

villanelle
Feminine
Twenty-Six
October 22nd
Olivine City, Johto
Bisexual
Rocket Assailant
Grunt
0 height
0 height
no rain, no flowers
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mayday
Mayday Markov
on thin ice [m]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 4:55:10 GMT
Mayday Markov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","stylishbase"]
[attr="class","stylishtop"]

[attr="class","stylishtop2"]

[attr="class","stylishtext"] It's been touted as taboo to mix business with pleasure since the dawn of man and pokemon alike. Nothing good could come from the combination of personal and financial gain in the same sitting. To what one would call, a normal person, the idea of testing a newly formed toxin on a potential suitor would seem absurd, heinous, and downright diabolical. But, to a not so normal person—namely Mayday Markov—this was just a normal occurrence in her day-to-day. There wasn't a true loss that she could see in the idea of it. One, she gets to test out the toxin's effects on a human. Two, she gets a free date that on the chance, he didn't perish, perhaps she would have someone to occupy her bedside later that night. A win-win no matter the outcome.
[break][break]
Imagine, pushing up daisies after offering them up to a date? How amusing. "Fancy is a relative term," she quips with a sweet giggle, bending over to tighten the laces to her ice skates, "I think this is much cozier than a stuffy restaurant. Probably much more fun in the end, too." With a nod, Mayday rises and brushes a few wrinkles from her skirt. Turning to face the spontaneous date of the evening with yet another smile of warmth, accompanied by a chuckle this go around.
[break][break]
"Yep, same goes for you too, no?" And onto the ice she goes, fluidly skidding across the frozen water to meet Derek halfway. Stopping next to him and locking an arm around his. This was a date, no? They shouldn't spend so much time apart from one another. "Did you ice skate back home too? I can't recall the last time I got the chance to enjoy this~" She pushes off with her dominant foot, allowing the blade beneath the boot to carve a linear trail of progression against the surface of the frosted aqua. "Let alone on a date, no less."

[attr="class","stylishpkmn"]

[attr="class","stylishooc"]
[break]

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]♥

[attr="class","himestylecreds"]©KOJI

[Googlefont=Lato|Poppins|Montserrat]
[newclass=.stylishbase]width:430px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/01/25/XWmrwn27_o.jpg);padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishtop]width:450px;height:80px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/25/f7/Xy5W77ff_o.jpg);margin:-14px;border-bottom:8px solid #FF69B4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishtop2]width:400px;min-height:90px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border-bottom:16px solid #FF69B4;margin:-60px 10.5px 0 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylishtext]margin:110px 10px 0px 0px;text-align:justify;font:10.5px Poppins;padding:15px;line-height:13px;color:#efefef;margin-bottom:-14px;margin-top:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishtext a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;letter-spacing:1.5px;border-bottom: 1.3px solid #FF69B4;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishtext b]color:#FF69B4;font:bold 11px Montserrat;text-shadow:#000000 1px 0px 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylishpkmn img]width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border:1px solid #solid 1px #444444; border:1px solid #444444;margin-left:8px;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-55px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylishooc]border-top:1px solid #444444;margin-top:26px;padding-top:7px;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;line-height:10px;color:#2e2e2e;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:-3;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#aaa;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishooc a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#fefefe!important;padding: 3px 5px 3px 5px;letter-spacing: 2px;background-color:#151515;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:13px;border-radius:10%;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishooc a:before]content:"+";color:#FF69B4;font-weight:bold;font-size:10px;margin-right:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.notes]width:350px;color:#cccccc;line-height:11pt;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:3px;margin-left:-20px;margin-bottom:-15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.himestylecreds]width:535px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestylecreds a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
on thin ice [m]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 7:21:47 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekevent]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
to catch a predator

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][break]Having only just met, there was no telling the type of person Mayday was. What her preferences were. Thankfully this wasn't drawing the poor girl out of her comfort zone, and she readily stepped out onto the ice with him. Just in case, a hand reached out for her to grab hold of if she felt need for it.

[break][break]

"Yeah! I'm from Blackthorn, to be specific." An old-fashioned place, yet not without it's fair share of attractions. Most knew it for the ancient shrines, while others were simply interested because it hosted a den of dragons. "It links right up with the Ice Path, so skating was one of the usual things me and my friends were up to." Anything to avoid his parents, who were trying to steer Derek towards a desk job in Goldenrod.

[break][break]

"What about you? If not skating, what was it you did for fun back home?"

[break][break]
tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
SLATEPORT PARK

ICE SKATING

template by punki

[newclass=.derekevent .accentborder, .derekevent .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .accenttext, .derekevent .bulk b, .derekevent .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/8e/6c/wCsh7D4v_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(40,40,40,0.1),rgba(50,50,50,0.6));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .lyric1, .derekevent .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .lyric1 div, .derekevent .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekevent .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekevent .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekeventcredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekeventcredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Koji

villanelle
Feminine
Twenty-Six
October 22nd
Olivine City, Johto
Bisexual
Rocket Assailant
Grunt
0 height
0 height
no rain, no flowers
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mayday
Mayday Markov
on thin ice [m]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 8:03:07 GMT
Mayday Markov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","stylishtext"] Methodically, she kicks one foot to maintain upkeep of their momentum against the ice as her ears lean towards Derek's words. Eyes focused on her date, "Blackthorn? I've visited once or twice," responding to the small musings of his hometown and his penchant for ice-skating. It wasn't every day you found someone skilled in the feat. Or rather, adept enough to maintain their balance on a first go. There was something to be said about it, a man who could ice skate with ease, that is. "I'm from Olivine city," she starts, "seeing as though I was by the ocean, most of my free time was spent on the shore of the beach."
[break][break]
Her body moves closer to his, a subtle attempt to garner coziness. Perhaps feign the victim of winter's chilly breeze? Searching for the warmth of a sturdy someone next to her. "Though, I'm growing partial to the winter weather. There's something about seeing the ground covered in a blanket of snow that makes the shivering all worthwhile." A small chuckle leaves her lips before her bright hues peer about at the other patrons of the rink. Cozy, snuggled up close to one another, threatening to share clothes and skin. There was something to be said about the colder season's inescapable grasp on the need for the seizing of warmth and companionship.
[break][break]
May she never fall victim to the flakes of frost's wrath. "So," Mayday takes the initiative to skid ahead of Derek, now standing directly in front of him, she takes both of his palms and holds them between the pair. "What exactly prompted this, impromptu date?" She tilts her head ever so slightly, "hm?" A genuine inquiry. Leverage could be gained in an answer.

[break]

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]i tagged the right person this time ♥

[newclass=.stylishbase]width:430px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/01/25/XWmrwn27_o.jpg);padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishtop]width:450px;height:80px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/25/f7/Xy5W77ff_o.jpg);margin:-14px;border-bottom:8px solid #FF69B4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishtop2]width:400px;min-height:90px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border-bottom:16px solid #FF69B4;margin:-60px 10.5px 0 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylishtext]margin:110px 10px 0px 0px;text-align:justify;font:10.5px Poppins;padding:15px;line-height:13px;color:#efefef;margin-bottom:-14px;margin-top:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishtext a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;letter-spacing:1.5px;border-bottom: 1.3px solid #FF69B4;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishtext b]color:#FF69B4;font:bold 11px Montserrat;text-shadow:#000000 1px 0px 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylishpkmn img]width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border:1px solid #solid 1px #444444; border:1px solid #444444;margin-left:8px;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-55px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.stylishooc]border-top:1px solid #444444;margin-top:26px;padding-top:7px;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;line-height:10px;color:#2e2e2e;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:-3;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;color:#aaa;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishooc a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;color:#fefefe!important;padding: 3px 5px 3px 5px;letter-spacing: 2px;background-color:#151515;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:13px;border-radius:10%;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.stylishooc a:before]content:"+";color:#FF69B4;font-weight:bold;font-size:10px;margin-right:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.notes]width:350px;color:#cccccc;line-height:11pt;font:bold 7.5px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:3px;margin-left:-20px;margin-bottom:-15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.himestylecreds]width:535px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestylecreds a]font:bold 7.5px Calibri;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
on thin ice [m]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 12:14:28 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr=class,derekevent]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
to catch a predator

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][break]"So Hoenn's beachfronts are right up your alley then." Hoenn was known for these things, if nothing else. Though how they shaped up to Olivine, he couldn't say. The poor boy never got to travel much back home, thanks to his parents. "Must be nice to have a semblance of home. For me, the closest thing would be Petalburg. And that's a bit of a stretch." The styling of their houses shared a likeness to those in Blackthorn, at least. Very old-fashioned.

[break][break]

Observing May glide forward, Derek couldn't help but look away when she looked him head on to pry about what made him ask for a date. There wasn't a lot of rhyme or reason to his everyday, save for what his job as a ranger demanded. Derek was just as likely to have gone deep sea diving, or whatever else may have crossed his mind. Instead it was the cute girl of pink and lime hair that caught his attention. She didn't seem to be doing anything, other than look like she was waiting around for something. Maybe even someone, but who could say?

[break][break]

"I guess, to get right down to it... I thought it would be crazy of me not to ask you out?" What kind of guy would just let a girl spend the holiday alone? Though it wasn't like he was looking to get much of anything about it. This just seemed like a pleasant way to spend some of his time off. "A cute girl keeping to herself—right around the holidays, no less? Life is depressing when people lock themselves away when it's time to celebrate, don't you think?"

[break][break]

A smile streaks across his features, Derek finally finding it in him to look Mayday in the face while he chuckles. Whether it's actual humor, nervousness or a mixture of both is uncertain. "Or maybe I am just a weirdo and that's what you're trying to figure out."

[break][break]
tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
SLATEPORT PARK

ICE SKATING

template by punki

close tab

played by

Koji

villanelle
Feminine
Twenty-Six
October 22nd
Olivine City, Johto
Bisexual
Rocket Assailant
Grunt
0 height
0 height
no rain, no flowers
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mayday
Mayday Markov
on thin ice [m]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 22:19:32 GMT
Mayday Markov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","stylishtext"] Top notes of earnest carried in Derek's tone as he began relaying his answer to her inquiry. With each word muttered, the aroma settled to that of charitability, finally settling down to the delicious scent of naivete. The man in front of her was a good soul, he radiated the aura of someone who did their best and took pride in the merit of their work as well. Not necessarily a boy scout, but not too far off from one either, if Mayday ventured to read him from the answer alone. Nervousness graced his response as well, but that was to be expected. It was an impromptu date, after all.
[break][break]
"Fufu, not quite," she chirped amusingly. Perhaps he was a bit of a daredevil? Masking his true nature under the guise of an unsuspecting regular. "I was just curious. You could think the same about me for agreeing without asking any follow-up questions too you know." All the while, she maintained unbreakable eye contact, softening her hues before skidding against the ice, moving back to Derek's side. Taking his arm and pressing her body against his once more. "I prefer, 'weird', if that helps you relax a bit."
[break][break]
Divulging the tidbit of truth, Mayday found nothing entertaining in the mundane and 'normal'. It was boring, people like that were boring. Being one of the eccentric herself, the pinkette couldn't see herself occupying any space with another face that melded into the background for any longer than the beat of a Butterfree's wing. So perhaps that was a point scored toward Derek in that regard. "I think you're very cute. Earnest, too. A little shy, which adds to your charm. Perhaps you're hiding a daring side that I'll have to stick around to see." With a whimsical hum, "I'm intrigued~" she dismisses the conversation and jumps onward to another. "Your turn," she chirps, "you get to ask a question now."

[break]

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]♥

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
on thin ice [m]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2021 5:40:45 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr=class,derekevent]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
to catch a predator

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][break]The shimmering of ornaments hanging from nearby trees and streetlights glistened as the sky grew darker, adding to the majesty of the moment. While Derek listened for a time, Mayday eventually wanted to know what was on his mind instead. Truth be told, most of the questions he had were dull.

[break][break]

"Well, some part of me has been wondering what you do for a living." Innocent curiosity blanketed by a certain shyness soon fades. Stepping closer, one hand braces against her back while the other reaches to weave their fingers together. "The other part wonders if 'cute' is enough to go home with you."

[break][break]
tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
SLATEPORT PARK

ICE SKATING (ADVENT #20)

template by punki

close tab

played by

Koji

villanelle
Feminine
Twenty-Six
October 22nd
Olivine City, Johto
Bisexual
Rocket Assailant
Grunt
0 height
0 height
no rain, no flowers
awards
43 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mayday
Mayday Markov
on thin ice [m]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2021 0:35:00 GMT
Mayday Markov Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","stylishtext"] Ready to write the man off as just another shy Hoenn native who could be a body to occupy her sheets later, Mayday readies herself to respond to Derek's first inquiry. Her lips part, but silence befalls her as the distance between them is closed. She feels his palm against her back, their digits laced, intertwined. It prompts her to look him back in the eyes, a sudden shift in demeanor? What an interesting change in development this was.
[break][break]
"Fufu~" an amused giggle, "a researcher, for starters." As their skates come to a halt, Mayday slowly raises a hand, tracing the pad of her finger against Derek's lips. Her eyes stared into his own before slowly lowering downward. She held his lips in her sights as her finger slips away. "I think cute is a good start, you're on the right track." She presses the advantage, pushing her body closer to his, glosses lips curling into a devilish smirk. "Let's say I want to bring you home with me," she starts her hypothetical with the added touch of a caress to Derek's chest. "We won't just be sharing hot cocoa, will we?"
[break][break]
Her head tilts, a glint of hunger flashes in the brightness of her hues. "There are a plethora of ways to warm each other up."

[break]

[break]

[attr="class","notes"]♥

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
on thin ice [m]
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2021 8:16:31 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[attr=class,derekevent]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
to catch a predator

[attr=class,lyric2]

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,bulk][break]"Oh? Maybe I'll get to try something new, then. You too, if you're up for some research." Derek's attempts to humor her may not be successful, though at the very least he gets a light chuckle out of it himself.

[break][break]

"But first things first..." Derek can't help but notice that a pokemon is looming overhead, soft rings chiming out from the Chimeco as a mistletoe fastened to it drifts over the two of them. Gesturing with his eyes to look up, the young male plants a kiss once May finally looks up—aware of the predicament she's in. Perhaps it would be a pleasant surprise, or maybe she'd freak out. Either way, they'd made good on the tradition.

[break][break]
tags [break]
[attr=class,bottom-text]
SLATEPORT PARK

ICE SKATING

template by punki