Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,432 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Lazy Summer Days [Fish]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 3:15:00 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Elisabeth's feet dangled off the dock as she held a fishing rod in hand, her Vivillon hovering over her shoulder curiously. "Don't startle me, Petal," she chided the butterfly, who refused to be shooed away. "You'll scare the fish."

It had been her dear friend, , who had found this secluded spot for them to go fishing during Splashfest: a retreat away from the rest of the city, one that the Gym Leader had informed Elisabeth of secretly.

Neither Kalosian woman seemed especially fond of crowds.

"Oh!" the blonde exclaimed suddenly as the string pulled taut. "I think I caught something!"

s5ctuzf0

LANTURN - DYNAMAX

[break]
[break]
[break]
Splashfest ✿ Fishing Thread! ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Lazy Summer Days [Fish]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 3:31:16 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkilightimagesave"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/jIS3NGR.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkilightimagesave]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

❄️
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

Seated beside Elisabeth, her bare feet just barely grazing the surface of the water, Gigi hums almost imperceptibly. Her fishing line bobbing occasionally, she looks over hopefully at her friend when Elisabeth's line dips down and reveals a Lantern - almost immediately her own line disappears and jerks.
[break][break]
"I've got something too," Georgette exclaims in Kalosian, her eyes wide with curiosity as she reels in her own line. Nearby, her Wooloo, Herschel, dozes contentedly in the sun.
[break][break]
1a8cBdQQ

Wishiwashi - Average

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
·
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,432 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Lazy Summer Days [Fish]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2022 5:22:42 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
"Well done, Gigi," Elisabeth said with a murmur of approval. "It suits you, doesn't it?"

Her mischievous Vivillon had already alighted on the sleeping Wooloo, finding the fluff of its wool to be a suitable pillow for perching.

Before Elisabeth could chide her butterfly for its poor behaviour, her fishing rod quivered anew, drawing her back to the sight of the stirring water.

GkZmQKY0

BRUXISH - EXTRA SMALL

[break]
[break]
[break]
Splashfest ✿ Fishing Thread ✿
[break]
[break]
·
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,432 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Lazy Summer Days [Fish]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 16:35:49 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Without warning, Elisabeth's fishing rod pulled her forward, reeling in yet another catch almost immediately after the first.

"I'm not usually so successful as this at fishing," she laughed brightly, the noise causing her Vivillon to jump up, startled and aflutter.

pyIyTWn0

HUNTAIL - EXTRA SMALL

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
·
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,432 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Lazy Summer Days [Fish]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 5:59:53 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
"Mm..." Elisabeth's eyes fluttered open as her fishing rod pulled her attention away from her slumber. How long had she been sitting here in the pleasant quiet, for her to have dozed off like this?

Something about the summer sunlight made her tire faster.

kIt3E8sh

HORSEA - AVERAGE

[break]
[break]
[break]
Splashfest ✿ Fishing ✿
[break]
[break]
·
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Lazy Summer Days [Fish]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 23:49:57 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkilightimagesave"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/jIS3NGR.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkilightimagesave]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

❄️
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

Georgette's eyes sparkle with mirth, her own line listless in the water as her companion catches fish after fish. Her voice low and playful, she teases quietly, "I should trade poles with you, no? Or at least bait." As she speaks her hand reaches out to idly scratcher her snoozing Wooloo, a low, grunting sound emitting from the elderly sheep as he shifts where he lays.
[break][break]
Laughing softly, her attention is turned when the bobber finally sinks underwater, signalling a catch.
[break][break]
WqoOTeEv

Barraskewda - Average

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
·
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,432 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Lazy Summer Days [Fish]
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 5:33:45 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
"I'll trade you both for some of those pastries you sent me the other day," Elisabeth replied pleasantly, something impish in the way she smiled at her companion. "Planning to keep that recipe a secret, I wonder?"

Her own Vivillon had begun bobbing over the sea, watching the movement of the string with keen interest before darting away in shock as Elisabeth yanked it back from the water. "Now, let's see what we have here..."

4olaTwGX

MANTINE - SMALL

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
·
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,432 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Lazy Summer Days [Fish]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 4:56:29 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
It felt like only seconds later that her fishing rod writhed again undersea, revealing yet another fish caught on its hook.

BVeehtfB

BRUXISH - SMALL

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
·
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,432 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Lazy Summer Days [Fish]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 6:36:52 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
"You should really try fishing on this side of the pier, Gigi," Elisabeth laughed helplessly as another fish flopped its way onto the dock, where Petunia had begun to inspect it curiously. "It seems to be where all they're gathering."

Bguw7UR1

SHARPEDO - AVERAGE

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
·
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,432 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Lazy Summer Days [Fish]
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 16:52:57 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
The two of them had fallen into a companionable silence, one broken only by the little snoozing snuffles of the Wooloo and the wing-beats of her curious Vivillon.

Every so often, a fish would break through the glassy sheen of the water, and Elisabeth would carefully place it in the bucket beside them.

boVLbGev

HUNTAIL - DYNAMAX

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
·
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,432 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Lazy Summer Days [Fish]
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2022 4:54:17 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Another fish splashed onto the dock, sending droplets of water all over Elisabeth as she laughed in startled delight.

Her Vivillon peered angrily at the offending Water-type, none too pleased at having soaked wings.

XNtYb|3D

LANTURN - AVERAGE

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
·
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,432 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Lazy Summer Days [Fish]
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 3:36:45 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
The fishing line tugged insistently for Elisabeth's attention, and she looked up from her book of poetry to attend to it.

"Hm, what do we have here..."

hWlsoG5z

REMORAID - LARGE

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
·
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,432 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Lazy Summer Days [Fish]
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2022 6:14:31 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
It felt rude to be catching so many fish while her companion's fishing pole remained still as could be.

Had Elisabeth always been this good at fishing? She privately doubted it.

Maybe she'd gotten better bait...?

mIDMgnEf

MAGIKARP - AVERAGE

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
·
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,432 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Lazy Summer Days [Fish]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 22:14:06 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
Patience was something Elisabeth had in abundant supply. Gardeners were patient. Poisoners were patient.

And fishermen, too, were rewarded for that trait in kind.

GVQYU8B_

HORSEA - AVERAGE

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
·
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,432 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Lazy Summer Days [Fish]
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 2:29:44 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
This was it. The last fish of the night. She pulled up the glistening silhouette from the sea, examining it thoughtfully, before saying to her companion, "Did you fall asleep, Gigi? It's getting late."

gZD2T09N

WISHIWASHI - AVERAGE

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
·