Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,664 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Pancea part 3
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 3:49:26 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

This was a culmination of their theorizing, planning, and a whole lot of we don't know what the fuck we're doing. [break][break]

But they at least knew one thing, the only tree of life was a HOTSPOT for infinity energy. So maybe that's what it was lacking? Blue mulch did have the power to revive things that died so... [break][break]

he had invited and to assist him with this little project, the plan? Bryan was going to supply the blue mulch that would then be inserted into the infinity generator that Oscar had created and Elisabeth was going to use her knowledge on plant life and crystal bloom cores to see if they're able to conduct that energy easier into the the dead tree of life.. [break][break]

Nothing could go wrong right? After all, grimmsnarl was able to act as a conduit, using it's z-move to sap energy from the blue mulch into xerneas...the same concept should apply here right? Bryan stood there, the bag of blue mulch hunched over his shoulder feeling a lot lighter than he remembered it weighing.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Pancea part 3
POSTED ON Oct 20, 2022 3:59:07 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Relancer
[break][break]
[break]
Absolutely everything could go wrong with this plan.

Elisabeth herself was not a certified scientist. She was a botanist out of personal interest only, with no degree or true education to commend her in the field. Years lost to reading and self-taught study had given her confidence in many arenas, but left her sorely insecure in others.

She did her best not to let this show, however, in front of the Rocket Beast and CEO. That she had been invited at all was a pleasant surprise; her work with the crystablooms had been fruitful in more ways than one, and bringing the crystabloom heart (or Sync Stone, as had called it) to serve as a conduit seemed a promising method of harnessing the energy.

Her emerald eyes settled on the Blue Mulch with keen curiosity, a previous conversation with coming to mind as she recalled its seemingly magical properties.

"Have either of you used Blue Mulch before?" she asked them both, feeling very much the most ignorant in the room.

[break]
[break]
[break]
SCIENCE ✿ Blue Mulch Go! ✿ +
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Pancea part 3
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2022 21:31:11 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar was an engineer, not a scientist. However, anyone who knew him would know that his lack of empirical knowledge did not stop him from practicing science. One might describe it more akin to 'mad science', and to that Oscar would scoff in their face. Was it mad to chase the horizon of the known world!? Was it mad to test the limits of rationality to create a better tomorrow!? 

Probably not, at least not to Oscar. While his compatriots may have their anxieties about today's historic experiment, Oscar was all smiles and giddy gleams. A lot of work went into this little number, and if it paid off it was gonna be a HUGE payday for all of Rocket! Though it could also blow them and everything within a hundred mile radius to kingdom come, but Oscar was already dying so he did not sweat that too much.

What was once a warehouse was today home to a massive Infinity Generator. Usually these babies had more room to sprawl the machinery, but Oscar had to make use of every inch of this limited space--resulting in the jungle of pipes, wires, and tubing that surrounded the generator proper.

Oscar was making some last minute tweaks to the generator's main body when his companions for this experiment arrived. He was not familiar with 's line of work, but had he been informed earlier he probably would have paid her a visit at some point to seek answers about his ailment. With the help of Bryan however, that would not presently be necessary.

As she asked about the mulch, Oscar would respond while performing his maintenance, "I haven't! I've heard stories though, brings shit back from the dead. Wish there was more, I have a Buzzwole head that is begging to be planted." A few clangs came from the hatch Oscar was digging through, and before long he would pull himself out and slam the hatch shut.

"We are good to go! Ready when you guys are!"

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,664 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Pancea part 3
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2022 17:44:23 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

Elisabeth poses a valid question, if any of them had used blue mulch before. [break][break]

"Yes and no." he responds before staying silent for a moment as if contemplating something. " taught me how. We used it also on Xerneas in geomancy to restore his strength." [break][break]

"During that situation, I wasn't entirely sure how it worked. But it seemed that the blue mulch activated and wasn't absorbed naturally by xerneas. Instead I had to use my Grimmsnarl's z-move to transfer the energy into Xerneas. The move saps at an opponents health and can either restore the user or send that energy into someone else." he says as he begins to put the blue mulch into the slot where it was supposed to go into the machine. [break][break]

"Which is why I invited miss and her sync stones...after seeing what a good conduit for infinity energy they were...maybe I wouldn't need to use the z-move to transfer the energy from the mulch to the tree." he admits as he finishes inserting it into the machine. He looks over to the tree, and then one of the roots of the tree as it began to move. Xerneas emerged from it, looking around and staying silent as Bryan had already told Xerneas of the situation and plan. 'Interesting. One thinks you humans are quite innovate. Let us hope this...device works correctly.'

notes about this post

Notes go here

[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Pancea part 3
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2022 4:24:28 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Relancer
[break][break]
[break]
For a moment, Elisabeth lost herself to the dumbfounded realisation that she stood in the presence of a legendary Pokémon. Her experiences in this arena remained lacking, even given the events of the Darkest Day and the Cloud.

A hand idly buried itself in her hair, green eyes shifting from Xerneas to as he spoke aloud of his knowledge. The sound of his voice steadied her, and soon, even this unfamiliar phenomena became something expected in their current background.

"That logic is sound to me," she agreed, gathering the Sync Stones she had brought with her to approach the tree and generator. A nervous excitement gripped her, one that pushed her onwards with its adrenaline. "Let's see..."

The arrangement of the crystabloom hearts was done with memories of the Absorber in mind, the way that infinity energy had moved in response to the draining of the Eternal Flower Floette.

"I think this should work," Elisabeth said, somewhat hesitant as she pulled back. She wrung her hands anxiously, hopeful that this would result in something other than complete and abject failure.

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Pancea part 3
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2022 15:55:07 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
"Oh shi-"

Oscar nearly fell backward as Xerneas emerged from the tree. Had it been in there the whole time? Hopefully it was not bothered when Oscar played some work music earlier. Though surely the legendary life pokemon had to enjoy rock and roll, the most invigorating of music genres! Oscar recovered quickly, wiping his hands off with a nearby towel. Everything was in place, now all they needed to do was turn it on...

Oscar strolled casually over to the control panel, set up with a thick layer of fiberglass to protect from--accidents. Donning a set of tinted goggles, Oscar would clap his hands loudly and shout to his companions. "Let's light 'er up! If you wanna get behind cover now's the time!" Should they choose Oscar's control panel as their point of safety, goggles would be provided to help emulate that mad science vibe Oscar craved. I mean--protect their eyes.

Once everyone was in position, Oscar chuckled deviously and began the startup process. The generator slowly roared to life, starting off loud but stationary as it tried to breakdown the Blue Mulch. Just as it did for countless Mega Stones, the generator would extract the mulch's infinity energy and begin running it through its tubular power grid. A bright blue light would emit from the generator, a stark change to its usual orange glow. Oscar cackled, the generator was locked and loaded. He grabbed a bright red lever in the center of his panel, and after a dramatic pause he would pull it to unleash the gathered energy into the sync stones. 

To say it was a light show would be an immense understatement, the pure Infinity Energy surging through the Crystal Bloom Hearts sent colors of every variety cascading across the walls. Now came the moment of truth, as the energy was transferred directly into the tree. Oscar's manic laughter echoed over the sound of surging electricity, he seemed to be rather enjoying himself. 

"I love my fuckin' job!"

close tab

played by

NPC

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
208 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
Pancea part 3
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 5:29:14 GMT
NPC Avatar

PANACEA

MOD POST

THE BLUE MULCH IS PLACED INTO THE GENERATOR. A sought after fertilizer, not much of it exists in this realm anymore; after all, NECROZMA'S ATTACK had pilfered its efficacy. Siphoned it dry in ways both tangible and unseen.

The thing is with experiments is that there are two kinds. Some are done with tested and careful calculations, backed with a history of research and analysis. Others are done madly. Maximum risk, maximum reward; to discover new frontiers is to risk the previous one you're in... or to risk sheer failure.

What the trio possess remains relatively new to Hoennian study. In particular, the SYNC STONE lacks much literature... but this may not matter.

When the energy is transfered from the BLUE MULCH into the DEAD TREE OF LIFE, they see the opposite occur.

The DEAD TREE OF LIFE WITHERS AWAY. Its ivory bark sheds. Disintegrates into a small mound of soft soil.

However, from this mound, the smallest sapling grows. This is no new tree of life. Rather, it is a new tree given life... though it won't survive long in this shallow garden.

The blue mulch's energy is all consumed in the aftermath; however, they create new life from ash. A beautiful sentiment that reinforces the cycle of life and death in the Pokemon world.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Pancea part 3
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 6:28:24 GMT
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
Relancer
[break][break]
[break]
In this moment, all sense of her own imposter syndrome fled her. Elisabeth raced towards the tiny sapling with an urgency that came from her own certainty of knowledge, grown and nurtured like the very plants she'd studied and raised her entire life.

"We have to transplant it," the gardener said, glancing up with a voice that brooked no argument. "It won't survive in this shallow soil. Not for long. There's no place for its roots to grow."

Her eyes scanned around her desperately for better alternatives, turning to Xerneas for a moment as if she expected the Legendary Pokémon to be able to give voice to what the ideal location might be.

She untied her hair, the ponytail falling loosely behind her as she took the ribbon and tagged the sapling with it with a tidy bow. "I'm tracking its sun orientation," she explained aloud, an answer to an unspoken question.

"My home isn't far from here. I have some tools available in the shed behind my gardens." A click of her tongue interrupted her thoughts. "Fertilizer is ideal. Shovels, to dig a new location. And I have plenty of Pokémon skilled in the art of gardening, should we need them."

The blonde looked up at and both expectantly.

"The question is where we should transplant it. And how secret and well-guarded that location should be."

[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
[break]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,664 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Pancea part 3
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 3:25:21 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

"No!" he shouts at the tree as it begins to wither and rot away into dirt. Bryan was just about ready to beat the shit out of for this little experiment gone wrong but not before he noticed something sprouting out of the ground from where the tree once was. [break][break]

The tree made a new sapling... Elisabeth was quick to act as Xerneas watched Bryan stand still. It was obvious he was in shock at what just happen. She said they had to act quickly, even asking Xerneas where he could take the seed. "That is for the one known as life bringer to decide." he says giving Bryan his official avatar title as Bryan stares at the sapling.[break][break]

He begins to think of several spots, yet none of them are really secured by rocket. Except it was a location no one knew about. "Alright. I know a spot." he says as Bryan looks to xerneas "The garden." he says as Xerneas was fully aware of where to go and began to walk into the above ground forest to make his way over. [break][break]

He sighs as he's gonna have to show them something embarrassing. "Gallade." he calls out as his gallade leaps into the air and lands with a fancy little flourish, god it was a weeb. "Teleport us to the garden, hurry." [break][break]

He grabs onto the three humans and channels a large amount of psychic energy that instantly moved the group over to a special location. Bryan's berry garden. He had never brought anyone here, not even , at least not yet. It was a beautiful area, where wild plants grew beautiful and chaotically, berries of all sorts and grass and fairy pokemon ran amok. [break][break]

"Welcome to my garden of Eden." he says annoyed he had to show it to anyone. "Tell anyone about this place and I'll gut you all like a fish." he says as a slight tinge of pink covered his face. "You'll find tools over there." he says pointing to a small little opening in a tree that had an assortment of gardening tools. [break][break]

On the outskirts of the garden, A thicket of large thorns defended the edge of the garden. Only moving when xerneas emerged from the tree itself. "I'm glad you and I both agree this is an ideal spot. Plenty of life flourishes here already. The soil is of good quality."

notes about this post

Notes go here

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Pancea part 3
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 0:28:00 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
For most of the experiment, Oscar was grinning ear to ear. It was so refreshing to perform an experiment of this scale, it had been so long! However his grin grew strained as the tree began to wither and dissolve. Bryan seemed very unhappy, and suddenly Oscar found himself slowly reaching for what he called 'the emergency overload switch'. Bryan could not beat him up if he were blasted into the sky...

Luckily no explosions were necessary, as the tree opened to reveal a sprouting plant! Oscar shut down the generator, sighing in relief as he ran forward to get a closer look. He pushed his goggles onto his forehead and whistled as he examined the plant. "Remarkable. We've created something--new! Ho-ly shit we actually did something! I mean, I knew we would but still it's awesome!" 

Before Oscar could run off to grab champagne though, Bryan would teleport the three of them to his secret garden. As they emerged into the warm embrace of the sun, Oscar could not help but be stricken with awe. Oscar rarely had an appreciation of nature, but Bryan's garden was a work of art. Part of the perks of being the avatar of life it would seem. Oscar nodded as Bryan spoke, "My lips are sealed--one thing though who's Eden?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Pancea part 3
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 7:39:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: