he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,447 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
MECHANICAL KINGDOM: HGCA
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 23:21:46 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo turned towards , sweat visibly appearing on his brow.

"A friend of mine said one appeared to her when she was trying to build a tower. Knocked it down, getting angry about hubris or something. But U-" He stopped himself for a moment, nearly letting out that Uxie had been the one to tell him. "-uh, my Beheeyem told me he saw Volcanion down here when Rocket was invading Littleroot. It's supposed to be a really tough Pokemon, and it was made of the stuff in here. If it's like that Corviknight that chased us, I don't think it's coming to talk."

He raised his thumb to his mouth, biting lightly on his thumbnail. He didn't know what Gwyar had planned with a Klink, but if it was anything mechanical, there wasn't much he could do to help. The best he could do was provide a bit more information. "I did a little bit of research on Volcanion, and it's known to make a lot of steam. It's probably Steel-type if it's mechanical, but it could also be Water-type…or Fire-type?"

Either made sense to him, but each had completely different precautions to make, preparations to take.

There was still some time until Volcanion's arrival, with Hideo unsure what to do other than plan out what he would use on its arrival. Enough time for the others to put together whatever it was they had planned to construct.

By the time the loud thumping indicating something heavy approaching could be heard, Hideo had decided on a pair of Pokeballs. He let them out, the Zeraora and Hatterene inside raring for a battle.

The moment a Volcanion popped its head into the room, the Zeraora was quite literally on it, digging its Plasma Fists into the large Pokemon. The only noise that came from the Volcanion was creaking metal as it was pushed back, crackling fists echoing through the warehouse. His Hatterene, meanwhile, was enveloped in the glow of a Mega Evolution - the best odds she could get against a Pokemon that was probably Steel-type.

"Zeraora and Hatterene can buy us some time," Hideo said, staying close enough for his "Ralts" to monitor the situation. "You guys get whatever you have planned working?"

Though as he said that, he could hear his Zeraora be pushed back by a blast of steam. Perhaps a momentary lapse - he hadn't used this Pokemon much, so he still wasn't too familiar with how it fought.

Yet concern grew as he heard another steam blast in short succession - and then another. Though he didn't know too much about Volcanion, could it really attack that quickly? And then suddenly, it sounded as if the loud steps were coming from another room, and his Mega Hatterene launched an attack against the source.

The answer to that came quickly, as the attacker made its way into the room - followed by another. And another. And another from where his Mega Hatterene was battling. His "Ralts" gave him the reason, but it would be plainly visible to everyone else what was going on: there was more than one Volcanion. "Ah shit," Hideo muttered, backing away. His Zeraora was still putting up a fight, but it was a match for one Volcanion - not several - and his Hatterene sounded like she was having enough trouble keeping one back, even with her current power.

"Shit shit shit shit." He went through his Pokeballs, trying to think of which one to bring out next - but he had no idea what to choose. While he could use his Uxie, he didn't want to risk breaking its cover from a stray attack.

His hand found his Alakazam's Pokeball. He was still having disciplinary issues with this Pokemon, but there was no doubt it was a powerful and crafty one. With no other option, he let it out, the dusky Alakazam taking in the situation as it unfolded.

And it was not eager to stay.

Hideo could feel his Alakazam grab him by the back of the collar, and he was fairly certain his Alakazam grabbed his Zeraora as it was pushed back by another attack. His Mega Hatterene retreated back towards them, holding off the Volcanions as best as she could.

"...W-wait!" Hideo shouted, his Uxie informing him what his Alakazam had planned - and he could recognize the sound of a Teleport charging up. It'd take a moment to charge - enough time for anyone else to hitch a ride if they so wanted. "No! Stop!"

But his protesting wasn't going to stop them - and soon, they would Teleport out of the Mechanical Kingdom into the middle of the Route 117 forest - along with anyone else that tagged along (intentionally or not).

Hideo gives some exposition about Volcanion (assumes there's only one)
Gets Zeraora and Hatterene out
Time passes. Then, the Volcanion arrives
Zeraora intercepts Volcanion, Hatterene Mega Evolves
More Volcanions appear  ohshit.jpg
Zeraora and Mega Hatterene get pushed back
Hideo lets out (Shadow) Alakazam
Alakazam decides to Teleport Hideo and his Pokemon out to Route 117
Anyone else can come along if they like

BqAMR7sT

close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 9:43:45 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

“Wha—WHOA!” he yelled as he felt his center of gravity change, before literally flying through the air and being thrown like a ring at a carnival ring toss through an opening and getting an equally-rough landing in exchange…

“Ow,” was the next thing he managed to say because holy shit did he see stars flash and pop in front of his vision due to aforementioned rough landing—but why could he still feel that danger was there at every turn… that fucking-ass huge Corviknight-automated freak monster was still outside.

And then—he realized that he didn’t have his Golurk anymore so that was going to be one problem.

Somehow, though, he thought he’d seen and go a different direction but then—

“Well, lady, guess you’re stuck with me, but… eh, don’t worry, despite my being one-armed, I can assure you—we just need to find something that we can throw at the Corviknight to disable it. Well, something small and fast that my Steelix can chuck at its ass. I was thinking of disabling the red ‘eyes’, cuz like… did you notice how they had camera lenses in there?”

Talk about that, he did have a sharp eye for technology.

“Lemme know what you think.”

• somehow they get separated from the other two and ended up in another part of the castle
• Arashi hatches a plan. Because he wants to take that Corviknight apart and scavenge it for parts
• therefore he hatches a plan with his companion

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 20:13:14 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"] “Yeah, it’s real fucking dreary,” she agreed with Gwyar with a snort.

She turned towards the squirt with confusion on her face. “What’s a Volcanion?”

Their explanation was interrupted by the arrival of the creature in question. Some weird amalgam— like Hoopa and Heatran had a cursed love baby. “Don’t love that.”

Still, the kid’s team seemed more than capable of handling that nonsense. The strapping blonde called for a Klink, and Cyg aimed to please, releasing Windcharger and watching him fiddle and fart with the gear shaped indent, trying to piece together how to fit his body into it. The sweat was starting to drip down the back of her neck.

Then the kid BAMF-ed, which, fine, probably for the best. They really didn’t need to be making any new angels here.

“It’s fine,” she said to , “we can handle this. It’s fine.”

She sounded more confident than she felt.

There were more Volcanion, their heavy, steam-powered steps shaking the metallic framework of the world around them. It reminded her of the hollow knocking of her grandfather’s clock, suspended on the wall, with the weights that he had to reset manually.

“If this is a giant clock,” she said, speaking rapidly, eyes scanning the ceiling for what she was looking for, “it’s missing two things: counterweights and a pendulum.” She waved Zen over. “Look for chains. Those’ll be attached to the weights. And the pendulum— it’s a fucking pendulum! Find it!”

Zen dissipated in a cloud of black smoke only to return moments later and point to an indicated spot high up on the walls.

“Yeah, yeah. Drop the weights, Zen.”

The Volcanion were encroaching. Zenais disappeared again.

Cyg grabbed and pulled him behind her, sandwiching him safely between herself and .

“Drop the weights, Zen! Drop them, drop ‘em, drop Ed rope drop ‘em—,”

There was a crack, and then a fast-paced hiss that Cyg recognized as a long ratchet chain coming unraveled,

“Cover your ears!” She managed to yell, a split second before a giant cylinder of solid gold slammed into the ground.

It was taller than three Gwyars and must’ve weighed a thousand pounds. The momentum from free fall caused it to punch straight through the floor, crushing one Volcanion beneath its bulk and falling even further, wedged into the mishmash of gears and clockworks hidden beneath the ground. The clang was deafening and the demolished Volcanion sparked and twitched where it was smashed like a fucking bug.

“Yes!”

A shadow passed over them where Zen was struggling to line up the next weight, one of a set of three or four, manipulating the gravity around them to make them easier to move.

“That’ll buy us a little time.”

+ Cyg uses her knowledge of mechanical things to drop a big ass clock weight on Volcanion wa wa woo woo
+ Uses her Klinklang to activate the slot that Gwyar found
+ protect Arashi cause he smol

[attr="class","thadtag"]
[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 22:18:15 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

HEY! Doesn’t mean that I’m small you can just jam me between—” he grumbled, before strange things started happening.

The last thing he properly heard was a warning to cover his ears, but he only had one arm so he could only press one hand into left ear—the loud, echoing, resounding crashing noise rattled him.

(And then blew out his own hearing because holy fucking shit that was terrible.)

So now he was like. 50% hearing, and 50% deaf because of that extremely loud crashing noise that permeated through the small space.

“Ugh…” he groaned because holy fucking shit how was he going to walk now, he felt like a punch-drunk idiot that had half of their body blown out and be totally useless.

“Damn, should’ve given a warning, like, yo,” he continued as he unstuck his hand from his ear—he could hear perfectly fine on one side, however the other was temporarily just—a loud ringing noise that ended in a resounding crash.

“Are there like, any tools we can scavenge and bring along? I—I have a plan, I may have something that we can sort of scrap together and build, use it to bait that giant-ass Corviknight outside while I try to blow its camera eyes out.”

congratulations the short man is now half-deaf, temporarily at least
• Arashi is now 50% useless because damn that crashing noise is LOUD
• he then comes up with an idea, however it would mean building something to bait the waiting Corviknight outside—because he has a plan, it’s a crazy plan

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 14:57:49 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","thad"]
[attr="class","thadmain"]“Oh, god damn it,” Cyg said, reaching to hover her hands over Arashi in apology, “I forgot you’re a fucking-- tripod, or, whatever. Sorry.”

Way to pick on the handicapped boy, Cyg.

The next time one of the weights dropped after a little manhandling from Zen she released her Gardevoir, who covered her ears while she covered both of Arashi’s. The next Volcanion went down into a Krabby Patty of metallic parts.

The onslaught of them seemed to be double thinking their approach, now, nervously watching the skies for whatever was coming next.

“I think I’ve seen enough,” she said, turning to look at , “for today, at least. Blondie, did you find us a way out?”

It was a joke. They were all blonde.

Her humor was pressed a little thin at the moment.

yedfL4PZ

+ this me final post take us away boys

[attr="class","thadtag"]
[attr="class","thadpoke"]
[newclass=.thad] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.thadmain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.thadtag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.thad b] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad i] color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thad u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #876C7C; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.thad a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.thadpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2023 22:04:08 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Shall we?

Several things happened at once, and the useless writer has been so far up his own fumes in the past several months that it took 3 whole of those for him to actually bloody post.

Moving on.

"Not a conventional exit, no." Gwyar said, before simply plucking a pokeball out of his belt and holding it up, shrugging his shoulders and smiling. "I do have several pokemon with teleport, however."

That should do it, right?

|g2EEE3J

close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
POSTED ON May 9, 2023 19:53:28 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

“I’m gonna need another pair of hands—lady, you mind if I borrow yours?” he asked their lone female companion.

With the parts that they’d managed to scavenge, along with some hodge-podging together on his part (and using his mouth as an ‘extra’ hand to screw the rest on together, he eventually had in his remaining hand—

“This should distract that damned-ass fucking bird. Or what I think is a damned bird.”

The moment they made to hatch their daring escape, he then held the ‘tiny’ little contraption that looked like a Rookidee—or some twisted interpretation of it and threw the little contraption as hard as he could the moment one of the gigantic automaton ‘Corviknight’ spotted them.

“Come on, ol’ man, let’s get the hell OUTTA HERE!” he hollered—as they had a very small window to Teleport their asses out of the place!

N787FiLa

• borrow’s the lady’s hands and makes a lil’ version of an exploding Rookidee which he YEETS at the automaton Corviknight the moment they get outta the castle
time to begone of this place

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 14, 2023 2:03:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

SPOILS GATHERED FROM THE WILDS

[break][break]

THE FOLLOWING TREASURES have been added to your faction's respective storages. Upon embarking on your next expedition to this place, you may choose to bring some of the treasures for the expedition's duration. However, please note that bringing treasures means less space for items to bring back.[break][break]

Hover over the materials to reveal what you have gathered.

[attr="class","pcContainer"]
[attr="class","greenBg"]

[attr="class","boxContainer"]
[attr="class","boxName"]TREASURES

[attr="class","pcTable"]
[attr="class","pcFlip"]

[attr="class","slot material1"]

[attr="class","slot material2"]

[attr="class","pkmnSprite"]

[break][break][break][break]

REWARDS

THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[break][break][break][break]

[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 485px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 115px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnSprite]position: absolute; margin-left: 250px; height: 75px; width: 300px; background: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material1:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/ZxD254b/blacktumblestone.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material2:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/VMnR3NW/ironbarktongue.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material3:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/txVRBs7/pokeshidoll.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.material4:hover ~ .pkmnSprite]background: url("https://i.ibb.co/gjMcfyV/Key-Prop-Case-Sprite.png") no-repeat center center;[/newclass]